« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2018, 08:37:00 AM »
And, "The year of our Lord" 1787

Not BAMF

• +12/-12
    • View Profile
Re: Pennsylvania School District Gives Students Rocks to Throw at Shooters
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2018, 08:55:15 AM »

Haha, Jesus Christ. I usually don't humor this troll, but this is priceless.

According to Letter, god prints our money.

Thorne

• +24/-13
  • Destined for Valhalla
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2018, 04:33:00 PM »
If there's Separation of Church and State, how is it God is printed on the money?

Letters

• +3/-807
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2018, 04:35:32 PM »

Haha, Jesus Christ. I usually don't humor this troll, but this is priceless.

According to Letter, god prints our money.

Neo asked where God was referenced in the Constitution. I provided it. That's a far leap from what you're claiming. What is it with reading comprehension and libtards? The two very rarely match up.

XerxesTWD

• +68/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2018, 04:47:47 PM »
Yeah that idea seems fool proof. I definitely can't pull up articles where both armed teachers and armed guards either failed a shooting or accidentally shot their guns in class in the past few weeks.

And infringing on people's god given rights is foolproof I suppose. I can bring up an example of an armed guard stopping a school shooter recently as well.
God given rights to what? Guns? That should be an interesting bible verse.

Are you going to post the NRA version of events in Maryland or the actual events where the shooter killed himself and it wasn't the school resource officer?

I didn't know that. You get that from a snopes  article?

So your solution is, just let the shooters kill themselves instead of shooting them before they can kill more people. I liked your time travel idea better to be honest.

And ya, that's what the constitution defines, our rights given to us by the creator. One of them is to defend ourselves using military weapons and equipment, arms, and to bear them, and it shall not be infringed. But with your reading comprehension level, I understand why you don't get it. Do you even understand what I'm saying now?
Holy shit, you don't even know which founding fathers document is which.

Finish elementary school and come back when you're ready to start talking with some facts backing you up for ONCE.
Amazing. Every word in that sentence is wrong.
You never finished elementary school?! This explains SO MUCH.

NeoGreenLantern

• +78/-19
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2018, 05:32:37 PM »
Where do you think your rights come from neo? The state?

If you mean the social contracts we make between each other, yes. We have rights on in this country because the founding fathers agreed on which ones we have and we continue to honor that agreement. This is why other countries have different rights and why certain groups have lost rights and and some gained some.

XerxesTWD

• +68/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2018, 05:50:39 PM »
If there's Separation of Church and State, how is it God is printed on the money?

That started in the late 1950's.

Letters

• +3/-807
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2018, 06:32:55 PM »

If you mean the social contracts we make between each other, yes. We have rights on in this country because the founding fathers agreed on which ones we have and we continue to honor that agreement. This is why other countries have different rights and why certain groups have lost rights and and some gained some.

That goes against the philosophy of the founding fathers. That's why they created a country with inalienable rights. And documented these rights for the world to see. You have a lot to learn son.

XerxesTWD

• +68/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2018, 06:39:43 PM »

That goes against the philosophy of the founding fathers. That's why they created a country with inalienable rights. And documented these rights for the world to see. You have a lot to learn son.

List the inalienable rights and the document they can be located in. Here is a hint: It's not the US Constitution...

Letters

• +3/-807
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2018, 06:51:57 PM »
Oh really. Are you aware of the first amendment? Do you know if any rights are listed in there? And do you know what document it's in?

I don't expect you to answer this btw. Instead you'll attempt to seem clever while avoiding my questions, again.

XerxesTWD

• +68/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2018, 07:02:00 PM »
Oh really. Are you aware of the first amendment?
Yes. Nowhere in the entire US Constitution or specifically in the First Amendment itself does it say these rights are absolute or inalienable.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Do you know if any rights are listed in there? And do you know what document it's in?
Yes, the rights and their source document are directly above this portion of your quoted response.

I don't expect you to answer this btw. Instead you'll attempt to seem clever while avoiding my questions, again.
I like how you conclusively proved you absolutely did NOT know the following things:
1. The 3 inalienable rights (The first amendment lists 5 limited rights)
2. Which document the inalienable rights can be located in
3. Which rights are included in the First Amendment

NeoGreenLantern

• +78/-19
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2018, 07:10:36 PM »
Now, letters, these are simple questions since you can, just go to the document and quote it.

Letters

• +3/-807
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2018, 07:17:20 PM »
So wait, you think freedom of religion, freedom of the press, freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, freedom to petition the government, should be restricted or done away with?

What do you think this means? "Congress shall make no law... prohibiting...abridging" 

Does that leave room for changes iyo?

XerxesTWD

• +68/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2018, 07:20:50 PM »
So wait, you think freedom of religion, freedom of the press, freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, freedom to petition the government, should be restricted or done away with?

What do you think this means? "Congress shall make no law... prohibiting...abridging" 

Does that leave room for changes iyo?
It's weird that you keep asking questions after you proved you have no idea what's even being discussed. You have a lot of listening to do when your teacher reads this stuff to the class.

Make sure you pay attention this time.

Letters

• +3/-807
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2018, 07:29:46 PM »
Too scared to answer questions, again lol.