Herochat

So actual real world US politics are now an Internet message board forum?

Not BAMF

• +16/-13
    • View Profile
Joe Biden claimed he would hypothetically beat the hell out of Trump for the way Trump talks about women (if they were in high school together. What?)

Trump replied that Biden would go down fast and hard, crying all the way, if the former VP assaulted him.

Jesus Christ, I'm waiting for one to offer to buy the other a bus ticket.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2018/03/21/joe-biden-cant-stop-talking-about-beating-up-donald-trump/
https://gotstratosphere.com/2018/07/17/show-7-17-18-artists-alley/ - Ghosts Of The Straosphere 7/17/18 (Favorite artists of all time discussion + Read Pile review of CHEW)

NeoGreenLantern

• +87/-20
    • View Profile
This is the world we live in. woahohoh

XerxesTWD

• +85/-24
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
Trump can't even walk from one hole on a golf course to the next while somebody else carries all of his gear. He couldn't even walk down some stairs with a group of world leaders. He needed a golf cart to get from A to B.

He would get beat the fuck down and absolutely broken by any remotely in-shape old person who didn't like him.

HalloweenJack

• +30/-8
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
What I'm taking away from this is we all need to stop our battle royale in ICT and just take over the government.

MTL76

• +1124/-114
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
Does Trump rep Marvel or DC, fam?

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

NeoGreenLantern

• +87/-20
    • View Profile
He is Heroes Reborn Marvel.

MTL76

• +1124/-114
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
That's borderline treason, Neo, I'm alerting the Secret Service.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

Letters

• +6/-847
    • View Profile
Biden is a pedophile zionist.

XerxesTWD

• +85/-24
    • View Profile
Even with that assertion, Biden is still not as awful a human being as Donald Trump. Sad!

Thorne

• +29/-13
  • Destined for Valhalla
    • View Profile
The American people sure have some low standards if all they want for the next Pres is someone less awful than Trump. Why not a good leader, where'd those guys go?

XerxesTWD

• +85/-24
    • View Profile
The American people sure have some low standards if all they want for the next Pres is someone less awful than Trump. Why not a good leader, where'd those guys go?
What are you even talking about? This is a "my dad can beat up your dad" thread, idiot.

Thorne

• +29/-13
  • Destined for Valhalla
    • View Profile
Some people want Biden to run against Trump, I commented off of your comment, did I wander from the thread topic, yes as I often do.

No need to be all grumpy about it.

*I bet good money your dad could beat up my dad, no contest.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 06:00:17 PM by Thorne »

therock

• +43/-64
    • View Profile
well biden wad always popular even befor the horrors of trump

although he puts his foot in his mouth to much to run i think

dems cant get away with that

Thorne

• +29/-13
  • Destined for Valhalla
    • View Profile
So how can a pile of excrement like Trump even keep the noms after saying horrific shit and being ...him

and some guy like Howard Dean who seemed ok gets Ultimate Fail by merely screeching a little too loud awkwardly?

None of this shit makes any sense.

XerxesTWD

• +85/-24
    • View Profile
Howard Dean's scream was a lame reason for him to get railroaded. Same as Jeb Bush and the out of context "Please clap." that gets thrown around.

It's hilariously SAD! that Trump supporters try and pretend he's "high energy". Fatass Trump has to hold onto the podium because his gelatinous body could collapse at any time. He's physically weaker than most bedridden coma patients, but he's able to throw random fabric on and pretend it's a suit. He then says whatever stream of bullshit his "brain" manages to create and the absolute dumbest people you could ever meet in your life think it's valid, intelligent points with evidence to support it.