Jason X vs Hellboy

Bandido

• +9/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
Re: Jason X vs Hellboy
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2018, 11:27:04 PM »
guess I'll rewatch it to be sure.

honestly, I can see him doing the rockslide thing and maybe getting up on UJ and just pounding on him in the head till the cows come home and get a win, but that one still puts him in arm's length. not a place he wants to be.

So let's say HB breaks the Machete, Jason can't beat him HTH.

And what's the Rockslide thing?

HalloweenJack

• +30/-8
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2018, 04:55:52 PM »
I'm not even counting the machete. I'm not sure he even had it as Uber-Jason.

But sure he can.

This isn't going to be the Bride vs Michael Myers here (and I'm sorry if I'm coming off like Quan or Bungle here). Hellboy has a tendency to get up close and personal. That's a good for a fight, but getting in a position where Uber-Jason could grab hold of him is not where he wants to be.

I honestly can see Hellboy winning the fight but he's going to have to not let up at all under any circumstances with the RHOD. Most often he's probably going to hit UJ with the RHOD, say a one liner, and with his typical bad luck UJ is going to get up and come at him again Red obliges and we get this sense of deja vu. I don't think he wants to trade shots with UJ if a few shots from locker doors can stun him. If he fought more like the Bride....then sure he'd take this. If he doesn't let up one iota, then I think he'd take this. Typical random encounter, I see Hellboy getting hurt badly.

as for the rockslide, i was referring to Hellboy using the surroundings to his advantage since the OP said it was in Yellowstone national park. Though the woods migth favor Uber-Jason

Bandido

• +9/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2018, 05:54:01 PM »
The locker doors was when he was super drunk. I don't see any Jason hitting like those giant Cthulhu tentacles or or a train.

HalloweenJack

• +30/-8
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2018, 05:58:07 PM »
i remember the tentacles grabbing him and tossing him but not hitting him

the train thing.....well that one's trickier but that might go along with blunt force damage, as opposed to piercing which giving what UJ is doing alot of time when he punches into something or one. didn't Hellboy get shards of glass in him during that subway station platform fight with Sammael?

Bandido

• +9/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2018, 06:27:07 PM »
Okay so no Machete, right?

So you feel Jason would punch through HB?

HalloweenJack

• +30/-8
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2018, 07:22:17 PM »
I don't see any reason why not.

Maybe I just see Uber-Jason on a higher level than most. we'll probably never convince the other and just a do a sami zayn/kevin owens fight forever thing lol