Re: Fastlane, forgot it was last night
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2018, 01:20:58 AM »
What's your problem with Samoa Joe?

Riv1

• +53/-1041
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2018, 01:39:41 AM »
No problem, i'd just rather see Strowman win the titles by himself.

SCOURGEBREAKER HULK

Propeus The Fallen

• +26/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2018, 02:53:29 AM »
If it was any other RAW team, I'd agree, but The Bar deserve better than that.

Actually, Braun deserves better. He should be fighting for the Universal Title. And then he enters the tournament of power and puts his hands on Jiren!

I like Braun and Dragon Ball Super. :)

Riv1

• +53/-1041
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2018, 06:12:18 AM »
Yeah well, you liking DBS, or any DB, pretty much means we have nothing left to say here.

SCOURGEBREAKER HULK

Propeus The Fallen

• +26/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2018, 09:06:15 AM »
What, I think it's good. I mean, yeah, Vegeta should be the hero of the series because...HE IS. But this series did help me out with one thing: proven to my idiot friends Goku is a selfish prick who cares for no one else but himself.

Seriously, the reason Future Trunks is having problems is because that jackass just had to fight the Kai Guy. Without that happening, he probably would have been the silent type of racist instead of-- WIPING OUT EVERY MORTAL.

Personally, I'm waiting for him to ring out Jiren and go , "Nah, let's keep fighting until one of us can't anymore."  Further jeopardizing the universe. :)

And back on topic, I'd hate for The Bar to look like putz getting killed by just Braun. And having him team with Samoa Joe and the two not liking each other would bring a new dimension to the match.

Not BAMF

• +16/-13
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2018, 09:26:28 AM »
Braun should NOT beat the Bar to single-handedly in the tag titles. That's junk, and I like Strowman. The only worthwhile angle for Strowman at WrestleMania was to be put in the world title match to at least make the match somewhat of a mystery. They could still fucking have Roman win, but Strowman NEEDS to be in that match; it would be the only saving grace. But WWE seems to genuinely believe that the fans will cheer Roman over Brock, and they don't want to put Strowman in there to steal the cheers (that he isn't going to get anyway). Morons.

Regardless, Strowman should not beat The Bar. I'd like to see Strowman all alone against them, and I'd even like to see him do well enough to where they get intentionally DQ'ed to save themselves... setting up Strowman getting a partner to watch his back and continuing the feud down the line. I know DQ Finish At Wrestlemania isn't ideal, but the long story here is more important than that. Neither Strowman nor The Bar should be eating a pin in that match.
https://gotstratosphere.com/2018/07/17/show-7-17-18-artists-alley/ - Ghosts Of The Straosphere 7/17/18 (Favorite artists of all time discussion + Read Pile review of CHEW)

Riv1

• +53/-1041
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2018, 02:08:37 PM »
It wouldnt be the first time someone's gone over a quality tag team in a 2 on 1 handicap match, though it might be one of the most believable. 
Its never happened for the titles, at WM no less.
The Bar who i love, should beat the tar out of Strowman before he wins.
The Bar also started selling the cincept on commentary as soon as Strowman showed up which was great.
Good or bad this match has quickly become something a lot of fans want to see.

SCOURGEBREAKER HULK

Propeus The Fallen

• +26/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2018, 03:32:54 PM »
Braun should NOT beat the Bar to single-handedly in the tag titles. That's junk, and I like Strowman. The only worthwhile angle for Strowman at WrestleMania was to be put in the world title match to at least make the match somewhat of a mystery. They could still fucking have Roman win, but Strowman NEEDS to be in that match; it would be the only saving grace. But WWE seems to genuinely believe that the fans will cheer Roman over Brock, and they don't want to put Strowman in there to steal the cheers (that he isn't going to get anyway). Morons.

Regardless, Strowman should not beat The Bar. I'd like to see Strowman all alone against them, and I'd even like to see him do well enough to where they get intentionally DQ'ed to save themselves... setting up Strowman getting a partner to watch his back and continuing the feud down the line. I know DQ Finish At Wrestlemania isn't ideal, but the long story here is more important than that. Neither Strowman nor The Bar should be eating a pin in that match.

I disagree. You can't put Strowman in another title match and have him not come away with the belt...again. And he would get the cheers. Strowman is over for reasons I've already stated. He's just a bad ass who gets results. He doesn't pout or whine; you cross him, he puts his hands on you. That's what Roman Reigns should have been for the last three or four years.

And while I agree you can't have him beat The Bar singlehandidly...him losing is not an option. Again, it's another title he's not winning. And honestly--The Bar has already beaten everyone. There is no one left. Heck, for some reason, the RAW bookers decided to point that out that The Bar would be better on Smackdown.

I think Braun should get a partner and the two do not get along (Samoa Joe would be my option) and The Bar tries to take advantage by having the two just kill each other before and during WM by manipulating them. I think the should win the titles and maybe then feud after costing themselves the tag titles.

HalloweenJack

• +30/-8
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2018, 05:47:18 PM »
really Riv?

the tag titles?

Riv1

• +53/-1041
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2018, 12:09:55 AM »
really Riv?

the tag titles?
Sure, why not?
Its over the top af, which fits Strowman perfectly.

SCOURGEBREAKER HULK

HalloweenJack

• +30/-8
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2018, 06:00:16 PM »
what is this? TNA?

Riv1

• +53/-1041
    • View Profile