Riv1

• +69/-1060
    • View Profile
The student was a fish?

scourge broke first

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/science-teacher-26-sent-nudes-had-sex-romps-with-teen-boy-student-cops-say/news-story/c8811b506f8b360f40a1808f644a0770

This is wrong but also daaaaaaaamn

It's weird how it's always really hot, young teachers who molest their male students.  I find it very baffling and also I'm jealous.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 07:07:28 PM by AP »

Bran Mak Morn

• +16/-15
    • View Profile
See, this is the kind of bang I'd expect in school.

Not the pew pew kind.

Dlbiininja

• +117/-13215
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
Women are nurturing.  Code for pedophiles.
I'm glad these broads are being popped. 
Now, if only the sentencing was equal.
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Mightily Oats

• +77/-582
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/science-teacher-26-sent-nudes-had-sex-romps-with-teen-boy-student-cops-say/news-story/c8811b506f8b360f40a1808f644a0770

This is wrong but also daaaaaaaamn

It's weird how it's always really hot, young teachers who molest their male students.  I find it very baffling and also I'm jealous.
I have zero doubt that women aren't jealous of other women that have fooled around with attractive male teachers in high school.

XerxesTWD

• +101/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
There was a super good looking young coach/teacher at my high school. He hooked up with one of the popular girls. She was my friend and confirmed someone saw them making out after a basketball game(he was a wrestling coach).

I don't know if they actually had sex, but he resigned and moved away as soon as the rumors started spreading. That was the last I heard about him.

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
I guess it's bound to happen.  Usually when pedo cases come up, it's some balding fat guy or something.  I'm glad your school had a top shelf pervert.

MTL76

• +1137/-119
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
I know society has different age standards for what is creepy for male teacher/female student and female teacher/male student hook-ups, but fourteen is really fucking young. For a woman her age to pursue this means she’s batshit crazy.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

XerxesTWD

• +101/-26
    • View Profile
My friend was 16 (going on 17), but she was popular for having an amazing ass and legs from dancing her whole life. I also have no doubt she pursued him. She liked to tease everybody with her cutoffs and skirts. She had a pair of shorts with zippers up the side and we'd undo the zippers and she'd just say "Guyyyyyssss! Staaaaawp!" and she wouldn't even zip them back up the whole way.

PS She's still really good looking

Bran Mak Morn

• +16/-15
    • View Profile
#ConcealedCondomsNotFirearms

Wyntyr

• +114/-83
  • Literally The Devil
    • View Profile
My friend was 16 (going on 17), but she was popular for having an amazing ass and legs from dancing her whole life. I also have no doubt she pursued him. She liked to tease everybody with her cutoffs and skirts. She had a pair of shorts with zippers up the side and we'd undo the zippers and she'd just say "Guyyyyyssss! Staaaaawp!" and she wouldn't even zip them back up the whole way.

PS She's still really good looking

Name and address please
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches

XerxesTWD

• +101/-26
    • View Profile
You'd like her. She's... volatile.

Wyntyr

• +114/-83
  • Literally The Devil
    • View Profile
I have a type
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches