Herochat

What your stance of Wikileaks as a whole

therock

• +35/-64
    • View Profile
What your stance of Wikileaks as a whole
« on: February 16, 2018, 03:26:50 PM »
https://theintercept.com/2018/02/14/julian-assange-wikileaks-election-clinton-trump/

Think they do some good..but it times to stop pretending thier an unbias group..who simply report everything as is. We all got our bias...their no different.  Doubt they going to attack the GOP hard any time soon. Even though GOP leaking like crazy..those leaks wont come from Wikileaks...even though Trump not above fucking with stuff like privacy, and other rights

When it comes to the idea it be better if the GOP to win for progressive. That only works if Trump fucks up enough to get people mad. And you shouldnt actily root for your country to be fucked up

First off the whole...Trump would be better because it would united the progressive...always was faulty

Remember bloggers saying it be cool will just filibusrer the supreme court for 4 fucking years

As this progressive spring that suspose to come up. Seem both of the opposition hating on each other. Since it the idea..anymore who back Hillary is Persona non Grata  even if they did it after the primary. And you got moderate screaming at progressive calling them children..and blaming them for Trump. Which what ever you think about the truth of both sides..not really helpfull. Becuase it not enough of either side winning the election. I know people THINK that helps...but it dpesmt

Even the Justice Democrat fighting among each other of Social stuff. 2 of the sponders had to resign over kind of Bullshit. SJW shit.  But then there a part of the community who confuse actully terrible polices that effect certain groups as SJW shit. When really it is legit effect on people lives and money.

so dont see this big force that was supose to spring up

Even if you talking about voting 3rd party. Well they actully got to get out in the lower election and vote 3rd party so they have some damm infranstructure..and not just wait till the general. Which history shown they wont.  Or hell come out in the primary. You have time to register right now. Do it now...do it right now.

nor is it great stragedy

Dont think they should put up someone as centrist as Clinto. But that said dont see any issue big with running a campaign in Alabama differently then you would in California...but you get called a neo liberal for that shit

find if the dems put someone like Joe macnhin vs Trump.  Or hell even booker who the new whipping boy...can see wanting to stay home

But if it someone like say Warren or Even Biden..and you still think it to much like voting for the lesser of two evils...your kind of just being a stuborn at that point.

XerxesTWD

• +68/-22
    • View Profile
Re: What your stance of Wikileaks as a whole
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 04:37:22 PM »
I think we need ways to keep governments accountable.

Problem is, nobody can stay in that role for too long or they become a caricature of what they set out to be, like Assange.

NeoGreenLantern

• +77/-19
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 04:56:09 PM »
something something die a hero something something become a villain

AP

• +80/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 07:04:55 PM »
Neo stole the Dark Knight reference for me, but yeah, wikileaks is the hero we deserve.  I'm Batman.  MARTHA!

Dlbiininja

• +19/-11008
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem 😂😂😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 01:41:41 PM »
I feel that it served a purpose in exposing shit.  But, then when it they started allowing themselves and seeking to be used as a political tool to benefit someone specifically.  Think they became the issue.  I mean. Hell, Trump had no issue using info that would have been considered treasonous otherwise.  At, least until it came to things that could potentially affect him. 
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 01:43:13 PM by Dlbiininja »
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/