Herochat

Sexual abuse cover up in the Gymnastics community.

Jabroniville

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Sexual abuse cover up in the Gymnastics community.
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2018, 03:17:47 PM »
I wouldn't trust any adult male who went into GYMNASTICS COACHING of all fucking things.
That's a stupid stance.
It's one of the only sports dominated by the absolute youngest of women- it's like if you were a predator, it's EXACTLY the kind of position one would take. I just find it unseemly.

Yeah, read a bit further and found out he's some high-falutin' doctor with a lot of say, and not a coach. Same thing still applies.
That's still stupid.

Do you have the same ridiculous notions about men being elementary school teachers? What about single or stay at home dads?
No, because those are completely different things- and certainly not specifically-gendered. Gymnastics would put a man in close contact with very young, impressionable girls in very close one-on-one contact, in an arena where they are desperate to succeed and much more willing to do anything their coach or doctor says. It's like a man going out to be a tutor of only female students.

I'm not saying they're all dirty pedos; I'm just saying I'm NEVER surprised to hear news reports like this.

NeoGreenLantern

• +90/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2018, 03:35:00 PM »
Having been part of a lot of sports and such, unless they are personal trainers they don't really get a lot of one on one time with the kids.

MTL76

• +1133/-119
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2018, 03:42:14 PM »
It seems that just about all of the coaches are men. Also, at the Olympic level, the coach is kind of like an extra parent. These kids spend a ridiculous amount of time with their coaches. At a certain point, you have to trust them. But a coach isn’t doing a physical exam.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

XerxesTWD

• +96/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2018, 04:04:39 PM »
I wouldn't trust any adult male who went into GYMNASTICS COACHING of all fucking things.
That's a stupid stance.
It's one of the only sports dominated by the absolute youngest of women- it's like if you were a predator, it's EXACTLY the kind of position one would take. I just find it unseemly.

Yeah, read a bit further and found out he's some high-falutin' doctor with a lot of say, and not a coach. Same thing still applies.
That's still stupid.

Do you have the same ridiculous notions about men being elementary school teachers? What about single or stay at home dads?
No, because those are completely different things- and certainly not specifically-gendered. Gymnastics would put a man in close contact with very young, impressionable girls in very close one-on-one contact, in an arena where they are desperate to succeed and much more willing to do anything their coach or doctor says. It's like a man going out to be a tutor of only female students.

I'm not saying they're all dirty pedos; I'm just saying I'm NEVER surprised to hear news reports like this.
Why would they need to be the exact same thing when they all fit your stupid criteria?

You're asserting they shouldn't be alone with young girls because they MIGHT be a rapist, based on no evidence whatsoever. It's flat out dumb to say what you're saying.

If you don't think elementary school teachers are alone with their students, you must have been homeschooled.

Jabroniville

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2018, 04:49:00 AM »
You're just angry because I've blown the whistle on your little scheme, Xerxes! No more preying on young female gymnasts for YOU!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 04:52:06 AM by Jabroniville »

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13212
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2018, 10:13:44 AM »
You're just angry because I've blown the whistle on your little scheme, Xerxes! No more preying on young female gymnasts for YOU!

Well, the counter is the obvious double standard whenm it comes to women & their sex crimes with children/teens/minors.  I know they essentially made Leterneau(however you spell her name) into a love story once she was released from prison.  Women often are allowed & justified in their excuses, & not held as accountable as men in these sorts of crimes.  And we're know that generally they're sound kits more.  Due, to the presumption that their better at being nurturing  caregivers as opposed to manipulative predators. 
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Riv1

• +62/-1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2018, 05:46:52 PM »
Yeah, I'm more afraid of Jab entering an old folks' home than a school.

You haven't been introduced to his obsession with Stargirl and Cyclone
^^^there's some Rule34 stuff with those two...

you’ll never see me coming...

Red Exodus

• +12/-21
  • The one you've been smashing for!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2018, 05:57:05 PM »

^ How dumb this statement is.

Riv1

• +62/-1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2018, 12:10:16 AM »
^^^that is -so- awesome!!! ;D

you’ll never see me coming...