Herochat

Male Abortion

AP

• +70/-50
    • View Profile
Male Abortion
« on: January 20, 2018, 04:08:31 AM »
https://www.rt.com/news/334720-legal-male-abortion-sweden/

TL;DR In Sweden, the Liberal Party is proposing "male abortion", which is essentially men opting out of parenthood if they so choose.  So if a girl gets knocked up and wants to keep the baby but he doesn't, he won't have to pay child support.

Yay or nay?

therock

• +33/-63
    • View Profile
Re: Male Abortion
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 12:06:43 PM »
its a dead beat dad dream

I mean will the goverment still have to help with all these kids

The Shuruku Demon

• +18/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 05:47:28 PM »
There's an inequity either way you go on this. As rock said, this proposal is great for guys who want to sleep around and not pay for the consequences if a pregnancy occurs. On the other hand, the status quo is great for women who want to have kids and force male sexual partners who don't want kids to pay for them.

In an ideal world, people probably shouldn't have intercourse with people they aren't willing to have children with. That way, we wouldn't have so many fatherless children, or unnecessary abortions for that matter. But that's an ideal world, and the real world will never be like that.

The ultimate solution will probably be the male pill, if that ever becomes easily obtainable. At that point, men will no longer have a right to complain about unwanted pregnancies. In the meantime though, I think this situation will always be unfairly slanted in favour of one sex or the other; it's just a question of which.

therock

• +33/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 07:13:08 PM »
There's an inequity either way you go on this. As rock said, this proposal is great for guys who want to sleep around and not pay for the consequences if a pregnancy occurs. On the other hand, the status quo is great for women who want to have kids and force male sexual partners who don't want kids to pay for them.

In an ideal world, people probably shouldn't have intercourse with people they aren't willing to have children with. That way, we wouldn't have so many fatherless children, or unnecessary abortions for that matter. But that's an ideal world, and the real world will never be like that.

The ultimate solution will probably be the male pill, if that ever becomes easily obtainable. At that point, men will no longer have a right to complain about unwanted pregnancies. In the meantime though, I think this situation will always be unfairly slanted in favour of one sex or the other; it's just a question of which.

Yea pill the only way

Here the issue we find outselves in

Thing is you nut in a girl without a condom. You run the risk of having a baby.  It how basicly human production worked for since the dawn of man. Now before you could just bounce, leave it with the girl, or what ever shit early man did.  But we decided society best if there not so many fathless rugrats draining the system so child support might be a good idea. Now women run the risk of having a scum bag as a dad. And they should be aware of that.  I mean a guy should have some idea if a girl a money grubbing bitch...dont bang her. if you have doubts  On the other hand. Maybe dont let someone you think would be a dead beat dad fuck you.  You know if the guy a piece of shit or not, close your legs. But  It not like a woman just can take the child care money and bounce without having a little rug rat attach to her, that she got to shoot out. That the cost of the money, raising your kid. Not like they could just dump the kids at the dads lap and society would be cool with it. They would see the mother as kind of a peice of shit. Let alone if she did it multiple times. She would be seen as a mad woman.

Only thing a woman can do is choose to abort it. And that something they couldnt always do by the way. And something that people are trying to make it harder and harder to do. That there one Perk. And that assuming thier not morally against the basic idea of abortion or they feel it like killing a baby.. Either way not an easy task.

And with women least they down for maybe 9 months. You can knock up multiple girls in a months.  Might be unfair to men I guess. But that just how human production chose to work. Learn to cum on the tits or something.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 07:36:01 PM by therock »

AP

• +70/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 07:28:27 PM »
The way I see it, if the woman chooses to have a baby with full knowledge that the father will not be a part of the child's life, I'm all for it.  At this point, the woman has a choice to be a single mother or not.  It's different than a deadbeat dad who will just disappear without warning.  South Korea has a similar practice, although female abortion is technically illegal.

As Shuruku said, in an ideal world, people would make better choices of who they sleep with and be willing to take responsibility for that outcome, but it's not.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 07:30:13 PM by AP »

therock

• +33/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2018, 07:36:43 PM »
The way I see it, if the woman chooses to have a baby with full knowledge that the father will not be a part of the child's life, I'm all for it.  At this point, the woman has a choice to be a single mother or not.  It's different than a deadbeat dad who will just disappear without warning.  South Korea has a similar practice, although female abortion is technically illegal.

As Shuruku said, in an ideal world, people would make better choices of who they sleep with and be willing to take responsibility for that outcome, but it's not.

unless the mother thinks its murder

therock

• +33/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2018, 07:39:24 PM »
think any deal will have to be before sex

Basicly

"Listen you welcome to cum inside, but note this could result in a baby and you have to take care of it"

"Or if I cum inside note, not taking care of the result"

therock

• +33/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2018, 07:46:58 PM »
also brings up the question under this

Can they have the baby, and deny the fathers their rights, if the father wants to be part of the baby's life

therock

• +33/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2018, 07:50:47 PM »
damm ready the article

They also for incest
and fucking dead bodies

AP

• +70/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2018, 07:54:50 PM »

Can they have the baby, and deny the fathers their rights, if the father wants to be part of the baby's life

Yes, according to the proposal, the man gives up all rights to the baby.  Unless the mother wants the kid to see the father, there is no visitation or anything.

damm ready the article

They also for incest
and fucking dead bodies

Yeah, that's Europe for ya.

therock

• +33/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2018, 07:58:18 PM »

Yes, according to the proposal, the man gives up all rights to the baby.  Unless the mother wants the kid to see the father, there is no visitation or anything.

damm ready the article

They also for incest
and fucking dead bodies

Yeah, that's Europe for ya.

no I mean does the man have to Decided give up the rights in order to do that

I mean what if say you AP knocks a girl up by accident

You deciced you want to raise the kid

Then she says "naaaa...Fly will raise the kid. You have no part in thier life"

Or is something that decide before the pregancy happens. Like they know their having sex with a man, who do or dont want kids

AP

• +70/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2018, 08:04:25 PM »

I think that happens quite a bit, at leas tin the US.  The mothers usually decide who can or can't raise their kids.  The courts would still make me pay child support, though.

Or is something that decide before the pregancy happens. Like they know their having sex with a man, who do or dont want kids

In the article, it states they can choose to abort until the 18th week of pregnancy.  So it's all decided before the mother has a kid.

therock

• +33/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2018, 08:47:37 PM »

I think that happens quite a bit, at leas tin the US.  The mothers usually decide who can or can't raise their kids.  The courts would still make me pay child support, though.

In the article, it states they can choose to abort until the 18th week of pregnancy.  So it's all decided before the mother has a kid.

most court father got to fuck up to take visitatatiins rights away. you cant do it willy nilly

AP

• +70/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2018, 09:08:06 PM »
There is a difference between taking away visitations and allowing someone else to raise your child.

therock

• +33/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2018, 09:27:19 PM »
There is a difference between taking away visitations and allowing someone else to raise your child.

that why i ask if this law would allow that if the woman decided to go solo

after all if a man allowed to opt out then a woman can opt them out