Re: Democrats are done! #fisagate
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2018, 09:29:58 PM »
Yeah he's pretty dumb

80sBaby

• +26/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2018, 02:13:09 PM »
Sooooooo still nothing came of this, huh? Big surprise...

Letters

• +1/-702
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2018, 02:16:09 PM »
I wonder what you'll say once it's released

80sBaby

• +26/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2018, 03:08:17 PM »
No need to wonder. I guarantee it'll be the same thing.

You, on the other hand, will likely stay silent like you do every time one of your ridiculous conspiracy theories is debunked.

LiquidSailor

• +56/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2018, 05:56:50 PM »
For some reason when I read the title of this thread, I hear Bobby the Brain saying "HULKAMANIA IS DEAD!"

DIGUSTING

HalloweenJack

• +20/-6
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2018, 08:06:37 PM »
OH WILL YOU STOP?!

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • +6/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2018, 09:19:34 PM »
If Democrats are done, it would be due largely to being spineless and pointless. Not because of anything in the OP's post.
Sig : Marine S'mezz, Alexa Bliss w/ Larry-Steve

therock

• +33/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2018, 10:25:02 PM »
If Democrats are done, it would be due largely to being spineless and pointless. Not because of anything in the OP's post.

Yea it odd that people think these weak willed mother fuckers, could run shit that well

Wish they were a bit more machavallian

I mean with in reason. I wouldn for instance want them to shoot down planes of their political enemies...but what type of MAD MAN...would see that as a good thing. I mean you would have to be a fucking lunatic to think that

Letters

• +1/-702
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2018, 12:09:00 PM »
So, the memo was voted to be released yesterday. Should be out by friday. Deputy Director of the fbi Andrew McCabe also quit his job yesterday. What a coincidence!

altoon

• +8/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2018, 01:26:21 PM »
I fail to see how a memo wrote by a bunch of whitehouse republicans is suppose to be a big deal.  its not like its from the FBI.  The ppl against the FBI wrote it.

80sBaby

• +26/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2018, 01:27:58 PM »
So, the memo was voted to be released yesterday. Should be out by friday. Deputy Director of the fbi Andrew McCabe also quit his job yesterday. What a coincidence!
He was already slated to retire in March...This is like putting in your 2 weeks notice and then taking a 2 week vacation. He's still getting a full benefits package so don't act like he was forced out.

I fail to see how a memo wrote by a bunch of whitehouse republicans is suppose to be a big deal.  its not like its from the FBI.  The ppl against the FBI wrote it.
It's also telling they don't want any corroborating info released. Only their memo...

Letters

• +1/-702
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2018, 02:50:31 PM »

Considering that this memo will reveal the corruption and conspiracy the fbi, dnc, and the previous administration have been doing, it makes sense the fbi and dems don't want this released.

Letters

• +1/-702
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2018, 02:52:44 PM »
He was already slated to retire in March...This is like putting in your 2 weeks notice and then taking a 2 week vacation. He's still getting a full benefits package so don't act like he was forced out.

Just a coincidence I'm sure

XerxesTWD

• +63/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2018, 03:06:28 PM »

Just a coincidence I'm sure
Like the "coincidence" that Trump gave classified info to the Russians while assuring them the Russia Investigation would be longer be a problem?

Then he follows up with an explicit instruction to NOT enforce Russia sanctions that were passed 98-2?

NeoGreenLantern

• +71/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2018, 03:42:10 PM »

Considering that this memo will reveal the corruption and conspiracy the fbi, dnc, and the previous administration have been doing, it makes sense the fbi and dems don't want this released.

Fuck the summary memo. Give me the long form. #collusioner