Herochat

Democrats are done! #fisagate

Letters

• +1/-702
    • View Profile
Re: Democrats are done! #fisagate
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2018, 10:11:39 PM »
...aaaand known government stooge advocates for maintaining government corruption for partisan political purposes. Surprise surprise.
You'll have to graduate highschool before you can be a stooge. You're still just a clown. Also: stop talking in the third person.

Ah, the old "I know you are but what am I?" counter attack. Good one :-\
Not as good as finding conclusions where none exist, though!

Yes, I suppose it is frowned upon to use objective and critical thinking to come to your own conclusions in your line of work as a beta sex slave prostitute. I imagine your handler rapist wouldn't like that very much at all.

Panthergod

• +37/-74
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2018, 10:16:10 PM »
...aaaand known government stooge advocates for maintaining government corruption for partisan political purposes. Surprise surprise.
You'll have to graduate highschool before you can be a stooge. You're still just a clown. Also: stop talking in the third person.
Hey, not all of us can graduate
We already know. Just get your GED. You've waited long enough.

Your deductive reasoning is as laughable as your critical thinking skills, order taker.

XerxesTWD

• +63/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2018, 10:25:02 PM »

Ah, the old "I know you are but what am I?" counter attack. Good one :-\
Not as good as finding conclusions where none exist, though!

Yes, I suppose it is frowned upon to use objective and critical thinking to come to your own conclusions in your line of work as a beta sex slave prostitute. I imagine your handler rapist wouldn't like that very much at all.
When you can demonstrate critical thinking, link to the post. I'd love to see it.

XerxesTWD

• +63/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2018, 10:25:40 PM »
Hey, not all of us can graduate
We already know. Just get your GED. You've waited long enough.

Your deductive reasoning is as laughable as your critical thinking skills, order taker.
That was just lazy. Come back when you're done working at the diner and can actually contribute.

NeoGreenLantern

• +71/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2018, 10:35:07 PM »
He's be finished by now if the food ever actually made it to the table.

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• +52/-16
  • "He speaks so well!" - white people, everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2018, 01:43:23 AM »
He's be finished by now if the food ever actually made it to the table.
Ha!

Dlbiininja

• +18/-10067
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem 😂😂😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2018, 01:57:31 AM »
So, these are the events as I understand them.

During the 2016 election, the Obama administration hired fusion gps, which hired MI6 agent Christopher Steele, to create the Trump/Russia dossier, to apply for a fisa warrant to wiretap and surveillance Trump and his team.

Russiagate happens and is proven false.

Congress gets the fisa documents yesterday among major protest from the democrats. Apparently they are so bad congress wants to release them to the public. The Democrats don't want them released. They even pleaded with Paul Ryan to not let congress see them.

These documents likely contain the proof that Obama, Clinton, Comey, Shultz, Feinstein, Soros, Podesta, and a slew of other democrats were conspiring against the president elect and his presidency afterwards.

We're talking things like treason, sedition, mutiny. The entire democratic party will be touched by this. They're done.

So in other words unproven can conjecture.

And there is a Russian connection. The full extent is still being worked out, it's been shown that Russians used Facebook and Twitter to push an agenda. 

Oh, the Nra is being investigated for potentially receiving money on behalf of Trump from Russia.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-investigating-whether-russian-money-went-to-nra-to-help-trump/ar-AAuR92Q?li=BBnb7Kz
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 02:03:58 AM by Dlbiininja »
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Dlbiininja

• +18/-10067
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2018, 02:07:43 AM »
So, these are the events as I understand them.

During the 2016 election, the Obama administration hired fusion gps, which hired MI6 agent Christopher Steele, to create the Trump/Russia dossier, to apply for a fisa warrant to wiretap and surveillance Trump and his team.

Russiagate happens and is proven false.

Congress gets the fisa documents yesterday among major protest from the democrats. Apparently they are so bad congress wants to release them to the public. The Democrats don't want them released. They even pleaded with Paul Ryan to not let congress see them.

These documents likely contain the proof that Obama, Clinton, Comey, Shultz, Feinstein, Soros, Podesta, and a slew of other democrats were conspiring against the president elect and his presidency afterwards.

We're talking things like treason, sedition, mutiny. The entire democratic party will be touched by this. They're done.

You know what?  The Dema released these on the 9th.  I'd even posted this.  The republicans didn't want it released.

http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=17276.0

Letters

• +1/-702
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2018, 07:58:02 AM »
Ya I responded in that thread. There was no evidence of Trump/Russian collusion whatsoever.

XerxesTWD

• +63/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2018, 03:27:20 PM »
Ya I responded in that thread. There was no evidence of Trump/Russian collusion whatsoever.
What if there are some YouTube videos and blog posts?

Dlbiininja

• +18/-10067
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2018, 10:16:22 PM »

But, did you read the documents that were released by the same democrats which you claim didn't want them released? Their was another article I Saw that said the Republicans didn't want this released.  Which, goes counter to what you claimed.  Where's your sources for your claims?  You had more than a week to read the full document with what I linked. 

Letters

• +1/-702
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2018, 02:17:53 PM »
DLB, we're talking about 2 different things, tho they are related.

I'm talking about the fisa memo that explains what was used to put Trump under surveillance. To get that fisa warrant, the Obama administration created the Trump Russia dossier, which is what you are talking about.

The Trump Russia dossier has 0, zero, evidence of Trump colluding with Russia. Make sense?

XerxesTWD

• +63/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2018, 05:09:46 PM »
DLB, we're talking about 2 different things, tho they are related.

I'm talking about the fisa memo that explains what was used to put Trump under surveillance. To get that fisa warrant, the Obama administration created the Trump Russia dossier, which is what you are talking about.

The Trump Russia dossier has 0, zero, evidence of Trump colluding with Russia. Make sense?
Zero evidence sounds pretty damning!

NeoGreenLantern

• +71/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2018, 05:16:37 PM »
its the exact amount of evidence you need to be OK with Trump killing 3 planes worth of people

AP

• +70/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2018, 06:20:08 PM »
Didn’t Trump once say he could shoot and kill a guy and his followers would still support him?  I guess he was right about something.