Herochat

Victory? Triumph? Who really cares?

Strange

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Victory? Triumph? Who really cares?
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2018, 12:10:44 PM »
I have a feeling it's going be a little more twisty than Triumph. I'm calling shes Valerie Richards and she wasn't actually a founding member. Somehow she rewrote time/reality/people's memories so they would trust her.

That guy she is fighting is Triumph only called Victory while her story is very reminiscent of his.

Currently yeah but unlike Triumph I don't think her story is actually true. I think she is manipulating everyone to insert herself into the event. I think that's why some people were put in stasis because for some reason or another she couldn't alter them.

Guy, that is a lot of stuff I don't care about.

Then why would you start a discussion about it?

To talk about Marvel not only ripping off a terrible story but creating a knock off of a character that was hated by even DC writers at the time. Instead I find some Neobrownmidget spouting off his crackpot theories like Letters does when he finds a new Youtube clip.

NeoGreenLantern

• +70/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2018, 12:36:28 PM »
Well excuuuuse me for thinking they aren't rehashing the exact same story has multiple other characters.

Strange

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2018, 12:43:34 AM »
I am just glad you learned the error of your ways.

Propeus The Fallen

• +20/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2018, 02:25:42 AM »
Um, yeah this is Mark Waid. He tends to rehash his old ideas. But he does normally put a twist here and there, so who knows? This could be good.

Oh, wait, I don't see Deadpool in any of the covers. Boooo!!! :)