Herochat

If Thor is 100 in strength...

Dlbiininja

• +19/-11008
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem 😂😂😂
    • View Profile
Re: If Thor is 100 in strength...
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2018, 02:14:24 AM »
Didn't know Thor turned back to being a teen and had a name & skin tanning change. Good info.

Think it's more of a statement against WW's strength.  When she can't even take down a Teen sized version of Darkseid. 
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Panthergod

• +39/-79
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2018, 02:19:55 AM »
Didn't know Thor turned back to being a teen and had a name & skin tanning change. Good info.

Think it's more of a statement against WW's strength.  When she can't even take down a Teen sized version of Darkseid. 

How's that, when Teen Darkseid would beat the shit out of Thor even easier?

fangirl101

• +36/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2018, 06:29:34 AM »

You are dumb as fuck. This Teen DS had absorbed the power of Dozens of Gods. And even killed Zeus. Moron. And I guess you are going to pretend that she didn't jist get thru fighting the team wrecker Grail, and her own brother.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 11:59:08 AM by fangirl101 »

Sick Nick

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2018, 05:33:51 AM »
Busiek outright told on comic battles that Diana and Hercules were equal in strength IIRC.

Shuruku just posted a comment from Busiek that he didn't know how the two compared ... or refused to reveal his own opinion.

As for WM, as much respect as I have for Busiek, I think he misinterpreted Simon's original strength level. He said that Wondy was supposed to be as strong as Giant Man - actually IIRC that was the original goal of Zemo but his treatment was far more effective than he'd anticipated and Simon's strength was favourably compared with Thor's from the get-go.

Dlbiininja

• +19/-11008
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem 😂😂😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2018, 01:37:19 PM »

You are dumb as fuck. This Teen DS had absorbed the power of Dozens of Gods. And even killed Zeus. Moron. And I guess you are going to pretend that she didn't jist get thru fighting the team wrecker Grail, and her own brother.

You must be dizzied!  Dozens of Gods?  Oh, like that was was a long drawn out battle.  I have the books.  Get pwned!  And besides Darkseid was couldn't sustain his power either.  So, even then it wasn't a permanent thing.

And Naw panther.  Thor would have taken Grail & Darkseid. 
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

fangirl101

• +36/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2018, 01:53:50 PM »

You must be dizzied!  Dozens of Gods?  Oh, like that was was a long drawn out battle.  I have the books.  Get pwned!  And besides Darkseid was couldn't sustain his power either.  So, even then it wasn't a permanent thing.

And Naw panther.  Thor would have taken Grail & Darkseid.
You fuck, it was a battle against fucking Grail Who owned several lanterns, the Justice league, and Barda and Kalibak. Shut the fuck up moron. DS killed Zeus. The Guy who gave Diana her powers. He would smack Anyone shorter than Odin.

Commander

• +19/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2018, 08:36:47 PM »
So Thor would destroy teen Darkseid?

Panthergod

• +39/-79
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2018, 11:05:28 PM »
Teen Darkseid would mudstomp Odin, let alone Thor.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +2/-4
  • Supremacy thy name is Snoke
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2018, 11:08:24 PM »
Nah.