Herochat

Wikileaks has fire & fury for all.

therock

• +29/-63
    • View Profile
Re: Wikileaks has fire & fury for all.
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2018, 11:35:30 PM »
So the group that is supposedly in the pockets of Russia and Trump is more than happy to release the book for free.

I mean this would be the easiest move on their end to make them seem unbiased. all they are doing is making something readily available slightly more so.

and maybe fuck with the guys money as a fuck you maybe

AP

• +64/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2018, 01:10:20 AM »
So the group that is supposedly in the pockets of Russia and Trump is more than happy to release the book for free.

I mean this would be the easiest move on their end to make them seem unbiased. all they are doing is making something readily available slightly more so.

"The guy" has made all the money he will make on the book.  If it fucks anyone, it fucks the publishing company.

therock

• +29/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2018, 03:25:56 AM »

"The guy" has made all the money he will make on the book.  If it fucks anyone, it fucks the publishing company.

You still want your book to make as money as possible. Feeds into your next book.  Authors dont advertise their books and do tours..even when they succesfulll for no reason

Bran Mak Morn

• +9/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2018, 06:15:45 AM »

You still want your book to make as money as possible. Feeds into your next book.  Authors dont advertise their books and do tours..even when they succesfulll for no reason

Wolff is already an established author/journalist, I don't think he needs royalties from his previous works to determine what he writes next.

AP

• +64/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2018, 06:58:10 AM »
Yeah, Wolff is pretty famous.  He's not hurting for a job.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 07:02:47 AM by AP »

therock

• +29/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2018, 12:53:30 PM »

Wolff is already an established author/journalist, I don't think he needs royalties from his previous works to determine what he writes next.

Every author wants there book to be as high on the best saler list, and as long as possible. They may not need it, but they want it

Why you think Authros bother to advertise or give interviews. If the book wasnt selling people might take it as a sign people dont beleave what he saying

Dlbiininja

• +16/-8315
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2018, 03:00:44 PM »
I'd say it would definitely fuck with The Publisher getting their money.  They've already paid the author unless they've chipped the deal so that he gets a slice of the sales too.  But, ether way this will be interesting to see if they publisher will go after wikileaks for copyright infringement & damages. 
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/