Herochat

Wikileaks has fire & fury for all.

Dlbiininja

• +117/-13215
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
Re: Wikileaks has fire & fury for all.
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2018, 03:34:43 PM »
Rumors abound that Assange is extadited to the us and will be pardoned.

Trump's payment for helping him win the election then?   ;D ;D ;D

Oh!  Seems there's a javascript attached to the doc.

And Trump tower is on fire.

wow small payback for Trump shooting down those NWO clinton planes

Fa fuck sakes!  I just saw that comment. 
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2018, 05:15:04 PM »
So the group that is supposedly in the pockets of Russia and Trump is more than happy to release the book for free.

I mean this would be the easiest move on their end to make them seem unbiased. all they are doing is making something readily available slightly more so.

I guess all those times Trump and his administration called for their heads is also part of the ruse?
Called for whose heads?

Trump has criticized wikileaks in the past, although that stopped once they went after Clinton to be fair.  More recently, he called Manning a traitor and never thought she should've never been released.  When it came to Snowden, he outright said he should be assassinated.

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2018, 06:04:42 PM »
Snowden and Manning aren't wikileaks. Assange is and he's taken Assange's side over America's own intelligence committee.

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2018, 06:40:40 PM »
Snowden and Manning aren't wikileaks.

Going by the current Russian theory, Snowden is indeed working alongside Assange and is a Russian spy.  If Trump, Assange, and Snowden are Putin's puppets, they would probably get along better.  As for Manning, since she is the most prolific leaker to wikileaks and someone Assange has gone to bat for in the past, you'd think Trump would be a bit nicer to her if they were all supposedly on the same team.

Assange is and he's taken Assange's side over America's own intelligence committee.

In what way?  Aside from citing wikileaks during the election to make Clinton look bad, I haven't seen Trump say a whole lot about Assange.

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2018, 06:54:03 PM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/816620855958601730?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2017%2F01%2F04%2Fus%2Fpolitics%2Ftransition-briefing-trump-us-intelligence.html

Julian Assange said "a 14 year old could have hacked Podesta" - why was DNC so careless? Also said Russians did not give him the info!

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2018, 06:58:12 PM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/816620855958601730?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2017%2F01%2F04%2Fus%2Fpolitics%2Ftransition-briefing-trump-us-intelligence.html

Julian Assange said "a 14 year old could have hacked Podesta" - why was DNC so careless? Also said Russians did not give him the info!

Okay, so one tweet from last year repeating the things Assange has said multiple times (and when it comes to the DNC's computers, even they admit they didn't know what the fuck they were doing)?  I guess that's something but that's hardly a smoking gun.

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2018, 07:26:54 PM »
You're right though he hasn't said anything about Assange recently.. which is really weird if they are providing the book for free.

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2018, 08:46:45 PM »
It wasn't reported on much and nothing ultimately came of it, but Assange did request info on Trump's taxes.  I think one of the weird things about Trump is that he's so openly corrupt that it's hard to find dirt on him as he either brags about it (the tax thing) or he does a shitty job of covering it up (all the shit he pulled as a businessman).  Everyone already kinda knows what he's been up to.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2018, 10:38:03 PM »
Assange retweeted the pdf with 2 very interesting edits. Quite a reveal
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

XerxesTWD

• +101/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2018, 10:40:47 PM »
There was also the picture. Unbelievable.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2018, 10:48:28 PM »
That tavistock training at work
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

superlurker

• +23/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2018, 03:11:34 AM »
Assange was probably never pro-Trump so much as anti-Hillary. It doesn't require a very complex conspiracy either; he's been holed up in a shitty Latin American embassy for years thanks to the political establishment that Hillary represents. If he gets an opportunity to get even, goodie for him and fuck the rest of the world. He's a human being and by all accounts at least as petty as anyone. It doesn't take the Rothschilds, a pizza parlor and magical bullets to connect those dots.

Pirating a book that has information that's out anyway in any number of other sources doesn't hurt him much, but it does provide a nice fig leaf of being "neutral" and "objective" when that very clearly wasn't the case to begin with.

I don't really see the point in making excuses for Assange; he's a human being as failed as anyone else. He's not some infallible unsentimental information hero.

And exactly how Trump feels about something is pretty much irrelevant. He'll "feel" whatever was most recently the prevailing view on the latest show on Fox News. If Fox News tells him to hate Assange, he'll do that, and if they tell him Assange is a hero, he'll tweet that. Trump is pretty much literally a brainwashed TV slave: https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/948189936393564161/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.politico.com%2Fmagazine%2Fstory%2F2018%2F01%2F05%2Ftrump-media-feedback-loop-216248
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 03:13:40 AM by superlurker »

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2018, 03:54:52 AM »
Assange was probably never pro-Trump so much as anti-Hillary. It doesn't require a very complex conspiracy either; he's been holed up in a shitty Latin American embassy for years thanks to the political establishment that Hillary represents. If he gets an opportunity to get even, goodie for him and fuck the rest of the world. He's a human being and by all accounts at least as petty as anyone. It doesn't take the Rothschilds, a pizza parlor and magical bullets to connect those dots.

Pirating a book that has information that's out anyway in any number of other sources doesn't hurt him much, but it does provide a nice fig leaf of being "neutral" and "objective" when that very clearly wasn't the case to begin with.

I think he's as anti-Trump as anyone since he doesn't like corruption.  He has hit Hillary harder than Trump but I think there are a number of reasons why.  For starters, I got the impression that he felt Clinton was going to win, as did a lot of people.  He probably figured he'd go after the bigger fish.

I don't really see the point in making excuses for Assange; he's a human being as failed as anyone else. He's not some infallible unsentimental information hero.

What excuses have been made exactly?  It's true he is probably feeling a bit raw and petty, but I don't blame him one bit.  And there's a difference between thinking he's being petty and accusing him of being a Russian spy.  He might be petty.  He's not a Russian spy.

And exactly how Trump feels about something is pretty much irrelevant. He'll "feel" whatever was most recently the prevailing view on the latest show on Fox News. If Fox News tells him to hate Assange, he'll do that, and if they tell him Assange is a hero, he'll tweet that. Trump is pretty much literally a brainwashed TV slave: https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/948189936393564161/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.politico.com%2Fmagazine%2Fstory%2F2018%2F01%2F05%2Ftrump-media-feedback-loop-216248

As I mentioned before, Trump flip floped on how he felt about wikileaks, but for different reasons I think.  He was anti-wikileaks when most right-wingers and conservatives were anti-wikileaks so he could score some points by agreeing with them.  When Assange went against Hillary, he saw an opportunity to make her look bad and since the conservative/right-wing crowd were now pro-wikileaks, he could be openly pro-wikileaks as well.

Both the left and right tend to love and hate wikileaks based on who they get dirt on.  At first, liberals loved wikileaks because they exposed Bush-era war crimes, so the conservatives hated them.  Then he kept at it during the Obama administration and the conservatives decided to love him while the liberals decided to hate them.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 03:57:59 AM by AP »

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2018, 11:33:48 PM »
Trump was Anit wikileaks because they werent working with him at the time

They already evidence they met with them. And they were working together. Which by the way...well with in there rights

But not going to pretend the guy was playing it down the middle and was unbias.  They encourage trump to fight the result if he lost. Not if he lost UNFAIRLY but if he simply lost. Even gave the dude advice

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/13/donald-trump-jr-communicated-with-wikileaks-during-final-stages-of-election

And why wouldnt he back Wikileaks after that and praise him. There no reason not to.  And all of the leaks that came out of the white house. How many of them pushes by Trump. Hillary gone...but bet they going to lay off Trump for the most part.