• +64/-1057
    • View Profile
Re: Superman and sex.
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 12:19:59 AM »
Seriously. ???

I broke Scourge. Poor Scourge.

Pretty sure they're talking about the rapper, Riv
Oh shit, okay.
Was thinking Robin, but wasnt sure how he fit into this, so figured it was a different character/same name deal. :o

S  R  C  E  O  A  U  K  R  E  G  R  E  S

Commander

• +19/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2017, 10:14:58 PM »
Clark has had sex (outside of Lois) with the following:

1. Cat Grant (10 days only both of them camping in a secluded forest, spent time in his/her apartment)

Note also that on their very first meeting they were both magnetically attracted to each other:

2. Lori Lemaris (last panel after the kiss in Superman #12 said it all... the next occurrence,  Clark stated "there was no going back" and they would spend hours together and offered to marry her". Note that when Lori thinks of Clark, his love "WARMED" her.

3. Lana Lang (Clark got caught sneaking out early morning to see Lana, spends after school with her alone... WTF?)

4. Simone D'Neige (his patron & trainer, she trained Clark in journalism and gave him a place to live in in France... she called Clark "MY farmboy")

Lois was aware of Simone's legendary tutoring of young studs. Clark does not dispute the fact on how Simone does what she does on her young stewards:

5. Terri Chung (they spent a long time together in Bhutan while being trained by monks, his mind was always on Terri)

6. Barda (the last part of their parting was the clue from Barda... a simple kiss would not make her look forlorn speaking to Superman)

7. Wonder Woman - post new 52. Almost a lot of new52 issues covered them.

8. When Superman lost his memory and got stranded in a remote island, he met Lola-La (LL again!).

They were left inside the cave:

They emerge sometime from the cave.

Now, unless you live in another planet and think they played hop scotch inside the cave as the tribe celebrated when they emerged.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 11:46:03 AM by Commander »

Riv1

• +64/-1057
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2017, 12:01:07 AM »
I obviously disagree with 6, but damn that was comprehensive! ;D

S  R  C  E  O  A  U  K  R  E  G  R  E  S

shadowknight

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2017, 11:26:09 AM »
I obviously disagree with 6, but damn that was comprehensive! ;D

Actually there's quite a few more, it depends if you want to include Pre Crisis the number jumps to over 30, Post Crisis it's about a dozen.

7. Amazing Grace who brainwashed SM- this happened during John Byrne Run

8. WW-in NDCU

9. Lyla who basically brainwashed SM in Kandor that they were married-this happened in Action comics b4 NDCU

There's another 3 but I don't recall their names or issue

Plus there's  possible Futures where he got it on with WW, Beautiful Dreamer, Maxima plus a couple of others  I can't recall.

scourge

• +37/-10
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2017, 12:05:16 PM »
Are you sure he boned Teri Chung? I thought he only slept with white women.

Commander

• +19/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2017, 10:43:20 PM »
LOL!

Imagine a teenager able to see his neighbors and entire having sex at night or anytime of the day. I'm quite surprised they didn't cover this except the church scene where he was stated to hear and see everything inside.

Commander

• +19/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2017, 11:07:38 PM »
Lest I forget, in the DCAU, Superman also made out with with her:

The Shuruku Demon

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2017, 07:33:32 PM »
I didn't get the sense that Clark had any romantic or sexual feelings toward Lana from Byrne's stories. She clearly had romantic feelings for him, but it appeared that he viewed her as more of a best friend or a sister than a love interest. This was seemingly retconned sometime post-2000 however.

Doesn't appear that he slept with Barda either. The dialogue of Sleez and the movie director suggests Superman wasn't getting into the mood of the scene, due to his resistance of Sleez's mind control. And since Sleez hadn't anticipated this, that suggests that they hadn't filmed any prior sex scenes between Supes and Barda. Supes himself may not've been sure what happened, but in this case, we know better than he did.

I don't believe he slept with Cat Grant either. Cat was certainly interested in Clark, and clearly wanted Lois to think there was something going on between them, but Clark was in love with Lois at the time, and never showed any serious interest in Cat. The scene Commander posted was just a pay-off to an earlier scene in the issue where Cat suggested to Clark that she should come over to his place and cook him some lasagne.

As for Lori, Clark did have a romantic relationship with her, and even proposed to her, but it's pretty clear they never went all the way considering he always had her home by 11pm, and never saw her "legs" (i.e. her giant fish tail) until just before they broke up. Also, they obviously never slept on her bed, since it turned out to be a fish tank with a sheet over it. Not to mention the sheer implausibility/impracticality of Clark fucking a giant fish tail, I mean I've heard of spearing the bearded clam and all, but really...

Commander

• +19/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2017, 11:32:08 PM »
1. That was the Bryne-era that has been long forgotten. Were you aware he had tyrst with Lana during midnights?

2. He and Cat camped for 10 days on a secluded forest. Unless Clark was born as a hermit, do you think they will stare at each other for 10 days?

3. Sex with Lori doesn't mean having penetration. He could just have given her oral and that already would WARM her.

The Shuruku Demon

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2017, 06:21:03 AM »
1. That was the Bryne-era that has been long forgotten.

I acknowledged that it was retconned post-2000, but it was maintained up through the Jurgens-era, so it wasn't exclusive to Byrne by any means. And you referenced Byrne-era stories yourself.

Were you aware he had tyrst with Lana during midnights?

Nope. What issue did that happen in?

2. He and Cat camped for 10 days on a secluded forest. Unless Clark was born as a hermit, do you think they will stare at each other for 10 days?

I'd have to see the story to judge. Title and issue number?

3. Sex with Lori doesn't mean having penetration. He could just have given her oral and that already would WARM her.

She also could've buttfucked him with a strap-on, but we've no reason to think either thing happened.

AP

• +112/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2017, 07:23:27 AM »
On a sidenote, have there ever been any stories exploring Aquaman's Atlantis and Lori's Atlantis?  I assume it's the same place, but maybe mermaids are some minority group or subspecies or something?

The Shuruku Demon

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2017, 03:04:44 PM »
On a sidenote, have there ever been any stories exploring Aquaman's Atlantis and Lori's Atlantis?  I assume it's the same place, but maybe mermaids are some minority group or subspecies or something?

Apparently, Merpeople are the dominant race in the city of Tritonis, whereas Aquaman bases himself in the city of Poseidonis. It's all one continent though, under Aquaman's rule.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Merpeople
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Tritonis
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Poseidonis

Aquaman was briefly mentioned in the Byrne issue. When Superman met Aquaman for the first time, he learned of the location of Atlantis, and eventually returned an injured Lori to Tritonis, where she was healed by an Atlantean physician she later married.

It's stated at the end of the issue that she died defending Atlantis... possibly a reference to Crisis on Infinite Earths, where Atlantis comes under attack from the Anti-Monitor's shadow demons, and a funeral is subsequently held for Lori and Aquagirl.

However, Lori returned in the mid '90s, having gained the Daryl Hannah-like ability to swap her fish tail for human legs while out of water. The events of the Byrne issue are clearly acknowledged, but the circumstances of her supposed death are quickly glossed over.

Commander

• +19/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2017, 11:01:23 PM »

I acknowledged that it was retconned post-2000, but it was maintained up through the Jurgens-era, so it wasn't exclusive to Byrne by any means. And you referenced Byrne-era stories yourself.

I referenced that somethings have happened not DID NOT happen which you are trying to prove. Good try though.[/quote]

Nope. What issue did that happen in?

I'm looking for the exact narrative. However, Clark NEVER treated her as a best friend. As a matter of fact, he was in love with her. Ukur The Lord of the Beasts also detected them as a MATED pair. Past tense. Do note also that his subconscious desired Lana as his WIFE (invasion of Hector Hammond issue).

I'd have to see the story to judge. Title and issue number?

It's on a Jurgens era. It's a single panel where Clark gave the narrative. Likely after Superman vs Aliens.

She also could've buttfucked him with a strap-on, but we've no reason to think either thing happened.

Whatever floats your boat since sex to you is penetration  I guess WARMED meant getting seaweed coffee as she thought of Clark. ::)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 12:30:10 AM by Commander »

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13213
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2017, 10:29:17 PM »
Something I was just thinking about while going through this thread. Is that it's easy for people to accept the possibility of Supes being capable of having sex with human women, or any woman that appears humanoid.  Than it is that he will be affected by certain attacks by humans.  And I'm factoring in that he currently has  son with Lois.   ??? ??? ???

I like Xerxes idea of invitro superson.  But, then you have to ask who's the invitro donor or who carried the kid?
Are humans and kryptonians genetically compatible if even physically capable of normal sex?
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/