Herochat

Which is the best Triple H moment?

Propeus The Fallen

• +26/-5
    • View Profile
Which is the best Triple H moment?
« on: January 05, 2018, 02:07:45 AM »
Triple H defeating Sting at WrestleMania in the most nonsensical way ever or Triple H defeating Jinder at the India tour and having him bow before him.

Jabroniville

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Which is the best Triple H moment?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 02:52:57 AM »
I think the Summer of Punk ending with Triple-H defeating Kevin Nash is pretty much the "Uber-HHH Moment".

That or triumphing over Booker T after making him lie down for thirty seconds beforehand, thus proving that "his people" didn't deserve to be Champion after all.

Mightily Oats

• +76/-578
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 04:56:39 AM »
Him and the Rock had a good rivalry

Not BAMF

• +16/-13
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 11:33:11 AM »
Jab's answers are the two worst. Who cares if one old, half-retired guy beat the other (Sting), and Jinder shouldn't be going over anyone anyway, so who cares about him, either?
https://gotstratosphere.com/2018/07/10/show-7-10-18-of-ants-and-men/ - Ghosts Of The Straosphere 7/10/18 (Ant-Man movie review + a read pile review on Nick Spencer's Ant-Man)

HalloweenJack

• +30/-8
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 06:05:32 PM »
I think that's Jab's entire point

For me it was probably him batting the Undertaker from behind with a steel chair, then propping that chair over Taker's throat, and sitting in it talking shit to him.

That's just a cool visual while simultaneously being an awesome thing for a heel to do and an absolutely chickenshit coward move as well.

Riv1

• +53/-1041
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 06:45:10 PM »
HHH taking over DX was pretty damn awesome.
He wasnt talking shit when he said the ball was in court. He took it and ran to 14 world title runs, marrying the boss' daughter, and pretty much running the company, and it all started here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MzF8terOg0U

SCOURGEBREAKER HULK

Propeus The Fallen

• +26/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2018, 02:45:17 AM »
Of course those two aren't the best Triple H moments, just recent ones. I actually think the Sting one is worse because he wouldn't job out for Sting and also making it look like DX is better than the nWo.

As for his best prick moment: Booker T is probably number one. It's a racist angle where the racist won, Booker T lost in his home town at WM, Booker T hit the houston hangover for Triple H to kick out where he should have lost, and yeah, taking forever after the pedigree.

The Summer of Punk--well, you have Kevin Nash to blame for faking an injury and refusing to job to Punk.

Hell, now that I think about it The Authority in general just because of how long it over stayed it's welcome--and I just know it'll come back one day. :(

The only thing that comes close is unmasking Kane on RAW, something that should have never happened EVER and if it did--at least be a PPV.

Best Triple H moment? Yeah, the UT thing was cool, but I liked his hell in the cell match with Cactus Jack. Also his last man standing match with Flair where did the put him down sign was pretty awesome.

Strawman Abridged

• +18/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 03:51:46 AM »

Jabroniville

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 04:32:32 AM »
Yeah, my point was that those were the WORST moments, thus "best" for HHH.

If you want his REAL "The Best" moments:
* The Ladder Match with The Rock, that more or less "made" HHH & Rocky as top guys to watch for.
* His "I AM THE GAME!" promo. More or less "defined" him as the Intense Heel. Unfortunately, he left-uh, that-uh, promo style-uh, in the dust-uh, and spent the rest of his time-uh, droning on and on-uh, and was more or less the worst promo of his era.
* His forming of "The DX Army" the night after Shawn Michaels lost to Austin at WrestleMania. Set him up as a guy on the rise.