Herochat

Guy killed during a swatting incident

Wyntyr

• +112/-83
  • Literally The Devil
    • View Profile
Re: Guy killed during a swatting incident
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2017, 10:52:04 PM »
The guy who was shot didn’t instigate anything.

Yeah, well... he should have pulled himself up by his goddamn bootstraps then
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches

MTL76

• +1133/-119
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2017, 11:11:43 PM »
Idea for True Detective, Season 3.

Turns out all of these highly questionable police shootings aren’t done out of malice or incompetence. Instead they’re all part of a complex blood sacrifice. The earliest American police departments were founded by Masonic hardliners, whose ideas have infiltrated every law enforcement organization. The meaning of these rituals have become muddled with time. Modern-day police commit these sacrifices in order to bring about a paradise and/or stave off the apocalypse. The seemingly random shootings actually fit a pattern that is visible only to those well-versed in Masonic doctrine and Templar rituals.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

Riv1

• +62/-1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2017, 11:25:06 PM »
I never said he did.
And i'm not going to explain my remark as if you're too stupid to have understood it, because you aren't.

^^^haha!

And on that note i'm done here.
You guys dont want to hear different opinions, just the same one, over and over 'police bad, dumbasses who called them, good'.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 11:28:13 PM by Riv1 »

NeoGreenLantern

• +90/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2017, 11:37:01 PM »
It's honestly hard to figure out who you're talking about in the incident because you quoted me and I'm talking about the guy who had nothing to do with anything and got killed.

The guy didn't throw a rock at a bear. He was minding his own business when someone tricked a bear to attack him. Also bears shouldn't be cops.

Von Doom

• +3/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2017, 11:40:03 PM »
You guys dont want to hear different opinions, just the same one, over and over 'police bad, dumbasses who called them, good'.

The fuck. I get that this is Gen Chat, not Debate, so a certain amount of antagonizing is allowed and all that, and I figured that's what your initial response was. But now it seems you actually think the guy who got shot was somehow involved in the swat call - either as the dipshit who called or the dipshit who was arguing with him online over a $1.50 match of COD. But the only way you could think that is if you're as dumb as a bag of really dumb hammers. Are you as dumb as a bag of really dumb hammers. Because I'm beginning to think you are. Dumb as a bag of really dumb hammers.

Fucking christ fuck, you're stupid.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2017, 11:51:00 PM »
I never said he did.
And i'm not going to explain my remark as if you're too stupid to have understood it, because you aren't.

^^^haha!

When white people are shocked at what a shoe shining house servant to authority you are, that's saying something.

Riv1

• +62/-1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2017, 05:35:29 AM »

The fuck. I get that this is Gen Chat, not Debate, so a certain amount of antagonizing is allowed and all that, and I figured that's what your initial response was. But now it seems you actually think the guy who got shot was somehow involved in the swat call - either as the dipshit who called or the dipshit who was arguing with him online over a $1.50 match of COD. But the only way you could think that is if you're as dumb as a bag of really dumb hammers. Are you as dumb as a bag of really dumb hammers. Because I'm beginning to think you are. Dumb as a bag of really dumb hammers.

Fucking christ fuck, you're stupid.
If it makes you feel better to think that, go ahead.

Lets try this one last time, then you all can wallow in this thread without me.
Like i told MTL i never said the guy who answered the door instigated anything. My remarks pertained to anyone who would call in false emergency.
Calling for the cop's head is hilarious, in that he wouldnt have been there otherwise, and is entitled to the same 'innocent until proven guilty' consideration, at least in the court of public opinion, as is being given the OTHER victim.
Because the guy who got shot isnt the only victim. If that cop followed protocol, then he has to live with shooting an innocent person for the rest of his life.

Your reaction is my own fault, though.
I assume ppl here have common sense and can follow a train of thought better than most actually can.
But no, most of you are pretty fucking stupid, like to talk mad shit about life and death situations you've never been within 100 miles of experiencing, and get your drawers in a bunch at the first person to not agree with the majority sentiment.   

LiquidSailor

• +69/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2017, 08:45:46 AM »
Tell us more about how you joined the military because you had no other options in life due to being a moron.

DIGUSTING

Strawman Abridged

• +18/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2017, 05:49:16 PM »
What is standard protocol in these situations? I'm no expert by a long shot, but I'm assuming cops usually first attempt opening lines of communications at the scene of a hostage situation?

Everything I'm gleaming off the news rounds makes it come across like the SWATS went in with zero information before they starting pointing guns and barking commands.

MTL76

• +1133/-119
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2017, 05:53:48 PM »
You’d think so.

Police departments love having SWAT teams because this brings in money and they have fun doing it, but then feel obligated to overuse them to justify their existence.

This could have been solved with a simple phone call and a visit by two patrolmen, with SWAT on standby.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

Bran Mak Morn

• +14/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2017, 06:57:13 PM »
Some idiot over at KMC claiming the guy who answered the door was justified in getting shot.

His reasoning?

Because of the threat that the house was doused in petrol, the guy could've been reaching for either coins, keys, a comb or even steel wool from his pockets...

Apparently if you drop any those items on a concrete floor, a spark would've brought the whole neighbourhood down.

SMH

Mightily Oats

• +76/-581
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2017, 07:49:02 PM »
Some idiot over at KMC claiming the guy who answered the door was justified in getting shot.

His reasoning?

Because of the threat that the house was doused in petrol, the guy could've been reaching for either coins, keys, a comb or even steel wool from his pockets...

Apparently if you drop any those items on a concrete floor, a spark would've brought the whole neighbourhood down.

SMH
Riv posts on KMC

I don't think this is a coincidence

Bran Mak Morn

• +14/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2017, 08:02:38 PM »
He also claims the guy who opened the door didn't speak...not giving the SWAT officer a chance to distinguish whether it was the same voice as the caller's voice.

Because...y'know...SWAT officers spend their days answering calls at the Call Centre.

Mightily Oats

• +76/-581
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2017, 08:23:22 PM »
Let's just put it this way

Riv had power on an internet message board and it went to his head somehow and he turned into an even bigger piece of shit than usual

Of course he relates to cops and doesn't like it when someone like him gets called on being a piece of shit anymore than when it's done to him directly

Bran Mak Morn

• +14/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2017, 08:28:36 PM »
It's not RIV.

Funny enough he's called Shiv...