Herochat

Russian investigators are going after Jill Stein

Panthergod

• +44/-82
    • View Profile
Re: Russian investigators are going after Jill Stein
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2017, 02:19:57 PM »
OK. I just had to check since Jelly is tossing around "neoliberal" and you specifically said "dems". Personally, I think its the reps trying to muddy up the Mueller investigation in the eyes of the people but we all got our conspiracy ideas.

True, I guess the GOP would be glad to shift the focus onto Stein or someone other than Trump and his team.  I am annoyed with Dems since they could stand their ground better and go after Trump himself but choose to waste time.  I think there's something petty here. I highly doubt Stein has anything to do with anything.

Well of course you do because you are a fan of hers. Lots of Trump supporters highly doubt Trump has anything to do with Russia, too. :)

The Dems are revealing themselves to be easily manipulated CIA/FBI worshipping warmongers thirsting for nuclear war. They are no different than the Neocon warmongers at this point. And it's quite pathetic.

Let's for arguments sake, say it WAS Russia who hacked the DNC.

...SO WHAT?

MTL76

• +1123/-16
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2017, 02:34:28 PM »
Russia did not “hack the election.” They didn’t alter voting machines. They likely engaged in a campaign of political propaganda through social media and hacking into theDNC e-mails.

If so, the response should not be to declare war as some of my IRL friends are calling for. Get a grip. This is a wake-up call to tighten up our cybersecurity and come up with strategies to prevent this from happening again. Any retaliation should be measured and not driven by lunatic Clinton supporters crying for blood. It should NOT prevent us from cooperating with Russia when its in our best interest, such as defeating ISIS... which we’ve made great headway with. Realpolitik.

Not of this would constitute Trump colluding with Russia, btw, unless he paid them to do so. They pulled off a brilliant operation and we need to calmly learn from it.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

Panthergod

• +44/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2017, 02:38:44 PM »
I don't see the Killary worshipping Russia warmongers whining about US colllusion with terrorist states like Saudi Arabia..and Al Qaeda. Not to mention installing Neo Nazi regimes on Russia's doorstep.

therock

• +39/-64
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2017, 03:32:42 PM »
OK. I just had to check since Jelly is tossing around "neoliberal" and you specifically said "dems". Personally, I think its the reps trying to muddy up the Mueller investigation in the eyes of the people but we all got our conspiracy ideas.

True, I guess the GOP would be glad to shift the focus onto Stein or someone other than Trump and his team.  I am annoyed with Dems since they could stand their ground better and go after Trump himself but choose to waste time.  I think there's something petty here. I highly doubt Stein has anything to do with anything.

Well of course you do because you are a fan of hers. Lots of Trump supporters highly doubt Trump has anything to do with Russia, too. :)

The Dems are revealing themselves to be easily manipulated CIA/FBI worshipping warmongers thirsting for nuclear war. They are no different than the Neocon warmongers at this point. And it's quite pathetic.

Let's for arguments sake, say it WAS Russia who hacked the DNC.

...SO WHAT?

Well the so what...answer is various things

1) Did anyone in the admistration help. If so they are open to black mail. And it basicly watergate. That like say..so so what if Nixon did have people break in...SO WHAT. This is just a cyber break in.  Just like hacking into someone bank account, and sneaking into a vault..is still stealing.  Yes the stuff was true. Just like any dirt Nixon would of dug up would be true

2) They going to do it again and it be nice to avoid it. And if the president going to pretend it didnt happen..then it much harder to find ways to avoid it and put things in place to do some

3) The president may of onstructed Justice to cover it up. Which an important crime. Because if you can do that and get away with it then it way easier to get away with other crimes because you just fire people against you

4)  It looks like they tried to hack the registration machines.  If we ignore this..NEXT time they may succeed. Wjich will be a huge deal. because then thats it. They decided the election for the forseeable future

5) And if there no differnce between the Dems and the neo warmongers...shouldnt you be raging agianst both equally. Since both in power. And if one obstructing justice then that should be conerning for you..  I mean fuck learn how to multi task. You can shit on Shillary Clinton, the dems..or obama and their genocidal, neo nazi, white supremancy, pedofile, neoliberal...or what ever the fuck agenda your talking about and still not ignore the bad shit this adminstration in doing. You know the one who president.

Dems...being peices of shit...does not make Trump stuff and the Russian thing ok

Russia did not “hack the election.” They didn’t alter voting machines. They likely engaged in a campaign of political propaganda through social media and hacking into theDNC e-mails.

If so, the response should not be to declare war as some of my IRL friends are calling for. Get a grip. This is a wake-up call to tighten up our cybersecurity and come up with strategies to prevent this from happening again. Any retaliation should be measured and not driven by lunatic Clinton supporters crying for blood. It should NOT prevent us from cooperating with Russia when its in our best interest, such as defeating ISIS... which we’ve made great headway with. Realpolitik.

Not of this would constitute Trump colluding with Russia, btw, unless he paid them to do so. They pulled off a brilliant operation and we need to calmly learn from it.

here the thing.  Even if your IRL friend saying that...does not negate the actuly investigation

My issue with the other side is they made

"Hey we should investigate this"

To

"I WANT WAR WITH RUSSIA..I WANT TO BATHE IN RUSSIAN BLOOD"

which I humbly feel that not the case

They make the fact

"Hey there no smoking gun let"

and inflate that

"The ZERO evidence or smoke..any suggestion that they even a small smoke to this fire or anything supscious at all mean you swallowing the consiprcy let"

Which to me is not the case. All ready 2 convction, and 2 charge so far. Perjury charge whenever they want it, and Obstruction charge whenever they want

Or they ta

This shouldnt be a partisan thing. Put in othe president in this posistion..the same shit would be happening. If not worst. It would be a huge news story either way. Do they talk about it to much. Yea.  But sometime people feel it shouldnt be brought up at all. And doing so would lead us to RED DAWN scenario. Listen if it new info..then people got to talk about it

Putin is not voldermort. Brining his name up will not lead to an army of dementors killing us all.   And to get smart on securtiy...we got to admit..the security breach happen..and who it was done by. So far the people in charge pretending it didnt happen. So how the heck will we put up our security

To me the story is probally simple.  The Sanction costing Russians money. And they want an oil deal and dont like nato. They have a guy who may owe them a shit ton of money. Him becoming president fascilate that. Doesnt mean they want the us to become the UNITED states of Russia. But it does show they think they can steer a policy or two

He tried to lift said sanction. The house and senate stop them but he still have to impliment them. Also anti nato, also tried to do a back channel,  also put tilison on board. It not James bond..because most espinoage is boring shit like this. But it still espionage.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 10:19:05 PM by therock »

AP

• +92/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2017, 06:48:03 PM »

Except Jill Stein is a good person who hasn't really had a history of corruption.  She also has little to no connection to US leaders, let alone foreign leaders.  The only thing they have to go off of is that she was once in the same room as Putin.  That.  Is.  It.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 06:51:16 PM by AP »

AP

• +92/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2017, 03:28:15 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaGyWnGYhCs

Stein gave an interview about the investigations.  She's pretty chill about it and they haven't really even called her in front of the Senate yet and they might not even do it.

NeoGreenLantern

• +87/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2017, 03:52:11 PM »
So basically it's probably an overblown story?

AP

• +92/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2017, 06:27:25 PM »
So basically it's probably an overblown story?

Yup

Propeus The Fallen

• +26/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2017, 02:44:16 AM »
Yay. The crazy lady can run again. I'd hate for someone else to get a chance for the Green Party. :(

AP

• +92/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2017, 03:09:20 AM »
Yay. The crazy lady can run again. I'd hate for someone else to get a chance for the Green Party. :(

What exactly is crazy about her?  You don't believe the lie that she's anti-vac do you because she's not.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 03:13:24 AM by AP »

Propeus The Fallen

• +26/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2017, 04:34:16 AM »
Mostly her thinking Jullian Assange is a great human being and a champion of justice...which Neo says he isn't.

Also the WI-FI....And the crazy eyes. I'm not kidding. My aunt had the same look in her eyes Stein always has before her nervous breakdown. That was a very sad Thanksgiving/birthday. :(

LiquidSailor

• +61/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2017, 07:50:08 AM »
Reporters leak the truth, its what their job is.  We appreciate them for it.  Hating Assange for doing the exact same thing is retarded.

DIGUSTING

AP

• +92/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2017, 08:30:00 AM »
Mostly her thinking Jullian Assange is a great human being and a champion of justice

I agree with that.  Were you okay when Assange was exposing the Bush administration by any chance?

Also the WI-FI....

Wi-fi?

And the crazy eyes. I'm not kidding. My aunt had the same look in her eyes Stein always has before her nervous breakdown. That was a very sad Thanksgiving/birthday. :(

I didn't notice any crazy eyes but I'm sure she's not as crazy as your aunt.

NeoGreenLantern

• +87/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2017, 09:52:01 AM »

What exactly is crazy about her?  You don't believe the lie that she's anti-vac do you because she's not.

I don't think she is anti-vac but she wants to have it both ways on the subject and won't really take a stance.

Mostly her thinking Jullian Assange is a great human being and a champion of justice...which Neo says he isn't.

Also the WI-FI....And the crazy eyes. I'm not kidding. My aunt had the same look in her eyes Stein always has before her nervous breakdown. That was a very sad Thanksgiving/birthday. :(

Hold up now. I don't think I've really stated my opinion on him. Wikileaks for the most part seems to be a legit leak source even if Assange seemed to have decided to ally himself with people he also should be targeting. He's the Steve Jobs of hacktivist when people like Snowden and Manning should be the ones that get held up as heroes.

AP

• +92/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2017, 10:04:07 AM »

I don't think she is anti-vac but she wants to have it both ways on the subject and won't really take a stance.

She said she isn't anti-vac.  She just wants more transparency with the FDA.  People like John Oliver spun it into something else.