Herochat

Russian investigators are going after Jill Stein

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
Re: Russian investigators are going after Jill Stein
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2017, 12:57:11 PM »
Yes, all those guilty people are being persecuted because they committed a crime!  It's shameful. :)

Look, it's bad enough you had Assange as a guest speaker. But when he's the one who Russia gave the e-mails to and your part of the 2016 campaign. Yeah, I think you warrant some looking into.

You say this like it's a bad thing.

Well if they did give it to him. Shows he was full of shit with the denials

And saying it was all made up by the goverment agencies

Also make that Seth Rich theory he floated out more fuck up. Since he would of KNEW it was bullshit

Also this would mean if he got it from Russian, then yea Russian hack the dnc. Think the emails recently showed Assange not this unbias treat both sides equally no angenda having guy he claims to be

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2017, 01:15:12 PM »
How is this the Dems when it's the Republican run Senate committee going after her?

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2017, 01:20:24 PM »
Yes, all those guilty people are being persecuted because they committed a crime!  It's shameful. :)

Look, it's bad enough you had Assange as a guest speaker. But when he's the one who Russia gave the e-mails to and your part of the 2016 campaign. Yeah, I think you warrant some looking into.

And the only plant I'd associate Gary Johnson with is weed. :)

Prove any of those CIA deep state run propaganda claims.

But thanks for showing that the statist worshipping plebs still worship the corrupt Wall st owned plutocrats who pretend to be Progressive because all they care about is power, exclusively.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2017, 01:21:50 PM »

Also make that Seth Rich theory he floated out more fuck up. Since he would of KNEW it was bullshit

Also this would mean if he got it from Russian, then yea Russian hack the dnc. Think the emails recently showed Assange not this unbias treat both sides equally no angenda having guy he claims to be

It doesnt matter if he's biased. It only matters if the emails are false.

Prove that they are false, in order to justify defending the warmongering whores you still claim unwavering allegiance to.

XerxesTWD

• +101/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2017, 01:25:09 PM »

But thanks for showing that the statist worshipping plebs still worship the corrupt Wall st owned plutocrats who pretend to be Progressive because all they care about is power, exclusively.
Do you actually say these hilarious run-on sentences in real life?

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2017, 01:39:16 PM »

Prove that they are false, in order to justify defending the warmongering whores you still claim unwavering allegiance to.

Didnt say it was false. But prove it was Russian who hack the dnc

Prove he knew it was Russia who hack the DNC..and was lying. And floated out a murder story that he knew was false

Dont see what the other stuff you said, have to do with my point

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2017, 01:40:39 PM »

Just because you think you name called indirectly doesn't mean you didn't violate the first rule.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2017, 01:49:42 PM »

Prove he knew it was Russia who hack the DNC..and was lying. And floated out a murder story that he knew was false

Aside from the fact that you have zero evidence for your Deep state CIA propaganda, prove how it's possible for a guy holed up in an Embassy in Europe to be able to conclusively know the Seth Rich claim was false.

.. and it has everything to do with your laughable stance. For you, partisan politics>>>verifiable truth about your party's proven corruption from their own words.

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2017, 02:37:49 PM »

Aside from the fact that you have zero evidence for your Deep state CIA propaganda, prove how it's possible for a guy holed up in an Embassy in Europe to be able to conclusively know the Seth Rich claim was false.

.. and it has everything to do with your laughable stance. For you, partisan politics>>>verifiable truth about your party's proven corruption from their own words.

Well either Seth Rich was his informant or not. And that he wasn't saying it..because he dont reveal his informanet...which applies he would know. If Seth rich was or not he would know. The whole idea is because he was an informent..hillary sent her pizzagate assassins to do. Plus he said he KNOWS it wasnt Russian.  So this would prove that bullshit if it was Russia. . And the question came from prop mentioning what if russia gave it to him..and then AP ask if it was bad thing

Dnc can be corrupt and the Russian story could not be bullshit. Dont know why people think it mutal excluse

people like to say it ZERO evidenc. But they confuse evidence with SMOKING GUN PROOF

Thier tons of evidence. The cyber trails, there the languge they used. The code they used that match with other Russia hacks, where the hack generated from. The multiple secret meetings. the fact people commited perjury over it, the timing of the leaks. The lies about said meetings. All stuff if you were investigating you would put in the evidence

Now could this be the CIA planting evidence. sure it could be. ANY evidence could be that...but it still fucking evidence till you know it planted.  You cant just ignore

But saying ZERO evidence has more impact then saying it no 100 percent proof.

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2017, 08:25:27 PM »
How is this the Dems when it's the Republican run Senate committee going after her?

I think it's more of an establishment thing.

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2017, 11:26:30 PM »
OK. I just had to check since Jelly is tossing around "neoliberal" and you specifically said "dems". Personally, I think its the reps trying to muddy up the Mueller investigation in the eyes of the people but we all got our conspiracy ideas.

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2017, 02:00:56 AM »
OK. I just had to check since Jelly is tossing around "neoliberal" and you specifically said "dems". Personally, I think its the reps trying to muddy up the Mueller investigation in the eyes of the people but we all got our conspiracy ideas.

True, I guess the GOP would be glad to shift the focus onto Stein or someone other than Trump and his team.  I am annoyed with Dems since they could stand their ground better and go after Trump himself but choose to waste time.  I think there's something petty here.  I highly doubt Stein has anything to do with anything.

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2017, 02:26:06 AM »
Well they seem to be MOSTLY going after Trump and his crew
Least the media is

If anything, they doing wrong is not focusing on other crimes while focused on Russia

Like he pretty much broke the ammendment clause the first month. Pretty blantantly

And the obstruction...yea that the important one. Because if he cant be charged for that...then he cant be charge for anything. Because if you can just fire the investigator...then your above  most laws. Guess their waiting , hoping he actully crazy enough to fire Mueler

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2017, 06:53:35 AM »
Well they seem to be MOSTLY going after Trump and his crew
Least the media is

If anything, they doing wrong is not focusing on other crimes while focused on Russia

Like he pretty much broke the ammendment clause the first month. Pretty blantantly

And the obstruction...yea that the important one. Because if he cant be charged for that...then he cant be charge for anything. Because if you can just fire the investigator...then your above  most laws. Guess their waiting , hoping he actully crazy enough to fire Mueler

This too.

Not BAMF

• +22/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2017, 10:57:51 AM »

True, I guess the GOP would be glad to shift the focus onto Stein or someone other than Trump and his team.  I am annoyed with Dems since they could stand their ground better and go after Trump himself but choose to waste time.  I think there's something petty here. I highly doubt Stein has anything to do with anything.

Well of course you do because you are a fan of hers. Lots of Trump supporters highly doubt Trump has anything to do with Russia, too. :)
https://gotstratosphere.com/2018/12/04/show-12-4-18-animated-feature/ (The Top Ten cartoons based on comic book characters!)