• View Profile
Russian investigators are going after Jill Stein
« on: December 22, 2017, 01:19:31 AM »

Panthergod

• +37/-74
    • View Profile
Re: Russian investigators are going after Jill Stein
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 01:26:24 AM »
This has always been a BS witchhunt by the neoliberal elites as revenge for their agent  Clinton being defeated by the rabble.

Now true honest progressives--who have always been their enemy-- are on the chopping block.

Only willful fools buy this nonsense.

therock

• +29/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 03:37:22 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxKCaVpI6bk&ab_channel=TheYoungTurks

Is it time to declare this a witch hunt yet?

naa compared to other investigations they been discovering stuff pretty faster. There just investigating every lead.

So far the things they got
Got Session on Perjury if they wanted to press it
Probally got trump son on collusion
Got Trump on obstruction if they want to press. Since you know he keeps admiting to it

Got two indictment
And got two guilty pleads

Not to mention all the various lies, and shady dealings

He seem to have launderd money in the passed. And I am not even kind small crimes that was broken like the logan act. I am giving him the he didnt know that was a thing excuse.

To me it simple. Trump did Deals with the Russian in the passed. Owed them money..so Russia figure they have someone in office who owe them favor. No nothing big like take like turn us all into communist.  But maybe lift sanctions  that cost them big.  This shown to him trying his dammnest to stop said sanction. But they gave hima veto proof vote. So he sign...but still havent implemented it for some odd reasons..months later. Yes it may not be a spy movie. But that because most epsionage of spycraft is boring ass shit like this. it not some femme fatlae who poison they drink. It more like

"Oh you own a car dealship. Well I like to talk about you about lifting flight restriction and maybe not talk about my humans right violation.  Oh wait is tha a Chevy in your car dealership parking lot. Yes I like to pat 60 million dollar for that car while we talk"

Again if people think this bias. Put any other president in this..be it dem (Which would result in the republicans burning down the white house) or republican or indepents..and have them do the exact same shit. It would STILL be a news story. And it would STILL be an investigation

therock

• +29/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 03:41:31 AM »
Also this the senate probe
Not the mueler (who lets not forget a republicans) investgation

Not saying you said they were the same
But they are seperate

Propeus The Fallen

• +20/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 04:04:57 AM »

Um, didn't the crazy eyed lady have Jullian Assange as a guest speaker at her convention? I'm surprised she hasn't been investigated before now.

AP

• +64/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2017, 04:15:07 AM »

Um, didn't the crazy eyed lady have Jullian Assange as a guest speaker at her convention? I'm surprised she hasn't been investigated before now.

Yeah, people who are anti-establishment and like to expose corruption need to be thrown in prison.  Great idea!

Panthergod

• +37/-74
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2017, 09:56:11 AM »

..looks like the globalist fake progressive neoliberal statists have spoken, then.

AP

• +64/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2017, 08:32:49 PM »
As I've said before, Trump is a shady asshole, but the Dems are distracting people and turning it into a witch hunt.  I've already seen "theories" that Bernie Sanders was a Russian plant and now Jill Stein is apparently colluding with Russia because she was in the same room as Putin once.  They are going after their opponents.  Tulsi Gabbard is next, I bet.  Shit, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised to see them going after Gary Johnson.  That's how desperate they are.

Panthergod

• +37/-74
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2017, 11:00:13 PM »
As I've said before, Trump is a shady asshole, but the Dems are distracting people and turning it into a witch hunt.  I've already seen "theories" that Bernie Sanders was a Russian plant and now Jill Stein is apparently colluding with Russia because she was in the same room as Putin once.  They are going after their opponents.  Tulsi Gabbard is next, I bet.  Shit, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised to see them going after Gary Johnson.  That's how desperate they are.

It's especially hilarious considering how liberals were the original targets of the McCarthy witchhunt. Now they are the new statist globalist elitist lapdogs to protect their idol Wall st/police state/warmonger whore Killary Clinton.

Panthergod

• +37/-74
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2017, 11:02:03 PM »
..These retards are also giving Trump all the ammo he needs to utterly invalidate their coordinated CIA Deep State propaganda campaign.

LiquidSailor

• +56/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2017, 01:06:53 AM »

Whitewater was bullshit, but they got Ken Starr to investigate it.  He didn't find anything aside from the Monica Lewinski angle, which they used to impeach Clinton.

Trump clearly has shit to hide, so who cares if the Russia angle is bullshit when its digging up dirt, especially considering four people on his team have been charged with crimes already.  With more to come.

DIGUSTING

AP

• +64/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2017, 03:22:17 AM »

Whitewater was bullshit, but they got Ken Starr to investigate it.  He didn't find anything aside from the Monica Lewinski angle, which they used to impeach Clinton.

Trump clearly has shit to hide, so who cares if the Russia angle is bullshit when its digging up dirt, especially considering four people on his team have been charged with crimes already.  With more to come.

If they start randomly going after anyone who happened to be in the same room as Putin at some point, the whole thing will just end up looking like a wild goose chase and whatever dirt they finally dig up on Trump's team will probably be buried under heaps of bullshit.  This is looking exactly like McCarthyism.

Propeus The Fallen

• +20/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2017, 03:35:24 AM »
Yes, all those guilty people are being persecuted because they committed a crime!  It's shameful. :)

Look, it's bad enough you had Assange as a guest speaker. But when he's the one who Russia gave the e-mails to and your part of the 2016 campaign. Yeah, I think you warrant some looking into.

And the only plant I'd associate Gary Johnson with is weed. :)

AP

• +64/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2017, 03:39:15 AM »
Yes, all those guilty people are being persecuted because they committed a crime!  It's shameful. :)

Look, it's bad enough you had Assange as a guest speaker. But when he's the one who Russia gave the e-mails to and your part of the 2016 campaign. Yeah, I think you warrant some looking into.

You say this like it's a bad thing.

therock

• +29/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2017, 12:43:31 PM »

unless those theories are from people in charge of the investigation and not some random dudes on the internet dont think it matters

So far mueler been getting a lot of evidence on the Russian investiation.  They deffintly got trump on obstruction it seems unless where all going to decide obstruction not a crime. Since I dont see how what he did not onstruction of justice. And you only commit these acts of obstruction or Perjury if you got something hide. Every thing Trump and his people done scream suspicious. And it would be weird if they DIDNT investigate

It seem to be enough evidence to show Russia did they hack to warrant an investigation. Not only that they tried to hack our registration database which actully an issue if they succeed next time. People forget how slow watergate took. And the publicly wasnt really into it. With the Russian thing the excuse to ignore it

1) Well we do bad shit to. Yea we  drone people, torture people. But if our city got Drone still like to know who did it, and if it was an inside Job.  And like to avoid it in the future

2) Trump would of won anyway. Yea nixon might of won anyway.  Chris Christy was going to win anyway without bridgegate. Still and investigate

3) Hillary a cunt. Ok....thank goodness she not president.  Still need an investigate

4) Dems just wants excuses. Sure...but Muelr not a Dem. Either he finds something or he doesnt

5) Media have to much focuse on this. Sure..ummm doesn't mean the investigation wrong

6) Your trying to start world war 3.  Got agree to disagree if this will lead to nukler armagadon. But if someone think that guess that one of the legitamte reason to drop it...even if he did it. But seem what kind of an overly fearfull response.

7) Impeach him if and you get pence. Only way he get impeach and removed...is because Trump actully did something. You have repubublicans controling all branches and dems being pussies. Only way Trump get kicked out if their HUGE amount of evidence.  So the question is do we ignore it if pence might become president. because that an unlimited amount of get out of Jail free cars for Trump if we take that stance. If their not a lot of evidence...then no pence