Herochat

Tennessee Titans could you do one thing for me?

Propeus The Fallen

• +32/-6
    • View Profile
Tennessee Titans could you do one thing for me?
« on: December 10, 2017, 07:26:31 PM »
Just lose the last four games. Anything to get Coach Crap fired.

There was a reason, when everyone was going off on Goff last year I didn't...he was in an offensive scheme that had no chance of him being successful.

Marcus Mariota is in an even worse one. I have never seen any offense so dull, so damn condensed that WRs have no chance of separation...but then again they're just blockers. Seriously, in a passing league where nearly every damn rule favors passing the ball...run. You are already playing behind because of that!

Seriously, I've never seen a team draw another team offsides...and then hand off the damn ball. Why? Because no WR is out because they are meant to block in this stupid ass scheme!!

Corey Davis was my favorite WR last year. He was explosive, fast. You look at him from college and now and it's two separate people.

This a scheme where there is no hopeful for any explosive plays. Yeah, you might break something at the end, but for the most part--it's just horrible. Worse, Derrick Henry is the best running back on the team--but they keep fucking losing Murray! I like Murray, but he doesn't have it from last year. Henry is a beast, but they just let him sit on the bench.

Coach Crap does not belong as an NFL Coach. Period. Robskie is one of the worst offensive coordinators I have ever seen. I am a die hard fan and I pulled the "its my fucking house, we watch what game I want" and watched the Eagles vs Rams with my friends. He has no imagination, everything he thinks is wrong, and he has no feel for the players or the game.

I just can't watch this team. It's like you have two people playing chess...only one player thinks he's playing checkers.

I called this last year. Yeah, I know Eight and whatever, but so what? Look at the teams? All injured. We played against a great coach this game in Arians, who had Blaine Gabbert as QB...and he looked good. Not great, but at least he was given plays that would give him a chance to succeed.

Two man routes constantly, running the ball up the middle twice and then third in long. No QB could win with this scheme. Tom Brady couldn't win with this type of scheme. Hell, he'd go insane and kill Coach Crap and the rest of the coaching staff.

Sigh. But the reality is the owner loves this coach because she's a fucking idiot. And he will be back next year. The Titans will get fucking slaughtered and Mariota will continue to regress. And it will be the most unwatchable football imaginable.

So yeah, I'm doing something I never do, root for my team to collapse in such an epic fashion that there is hope for change. I don't give a damn if Coach Crap is popular with the players. He is not the caliber of talent who should be anything more than a TE coach.

Ditto

• +4/-4
    • View Profile
Re: Tennessee Titans could you do one thing for me?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 08:41:05 PM »
Hey, my team just won its first games back to back in three years so it could be worse.

Propeus The Fallen

• +32/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 11:24:23 PM »
Is your team the 49ers?

It just bothers me at how stupid this is. Even the announcers are calling him out on this on TV. I just don't get why guys like Del Rio and Mulachey get head coaches job after they fail big time. Del Rio is a great defensive coordinator and Coach Crap....eh, pee wee football's still a sport.

Ditto

• +4/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 05:31:41 AM »
Is your team the 49ers?

Yeah. Though I think we’ll be okay in the next couple of years. Shanahan and Lynch seem to be on the right track and our younger players are all buying in. I think Jimmy G would look even better if Garçon wasn’t out and we had an actual remotely threatening receiver. Goodwin doesn’t have hands to go with his speed. Reminds me of the kid from the little giants.

And I’ve been wondering why the Titans are letting him and his exotic smashmouth stick around. They’ve got a talented young QB to build their game around. Coaches who stick to their stupid game plans instead of tailoring their plans to the pieces they have to play with are just bad coaches.

Propeus The Fallen

• +32/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 09:20:26 AM »
Yeah, a good example is the Texan's O'Brien and how he has to do it with every QB. Especially Watson. The man may be a jerk, but he does know this.

So this week is our teams going up. My team, no offense, should handle your team (way more talent and the 49ers are rebuilding) but as I've seen through the last several weeks, this offensive scheme is horrible and prevents getting points. Plus it's so damn limited (prepare for the two man routes) it makes defenses better because less to worry about.

I'll still go Titans because of their defense. But if the 49ers find something to exploit, they can keep doing it without worrying about the Titans ever adjusting.

And just learned, the last play for the Titans against the Cardinals...never run by the 5'5 corner back. He was just told a route and to run it. You drafted the best WR. A guy much, much taller than that. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUR!??! And don't get me started about the stupidest special teams play since "onside kick to start the game."

And I haven't seen much of your team. They good against the run or weak against the pass?

Ditto

• +4/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 10:04:46 AM »
I don’t know how to answer your question except to say “basically my whole team is garbage except Jimmy G.” We let teams beat us up all year and it’s not different now, except we have an actual Quarterback. But we have some bright spots on our defense, especially in the secondary. If Colbert learns how to wrap up and not just always go for the big hit, he’d be great. We’ve also got a bunch of good players in the pass rush.  But they’re so young and Eric Reid is really the only leader we’ve got left after getting rid of Bowman so they make mistakes pretty often.

On the offensive side, Hyde is inconsistent and so is our line. We’ve got no receivers worthy of being called a number one and our tight end play has been poor since Davis left, though I do like kittle.

All in all, you guys SHOULD beat us, but I’d say the one thing we definitely have over you guys is the brand new fire they’ve lit under their asses recently. It’s like watching an entirely different team. They believe in Shanahan like he just gave them the best movie halftime speech of all time, at all times.

Propeus The Fallen

• +32/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 12:45:38 PM »
My team should win. Honestly, we should curb stomp your team. But we should have curbstomped a lot of team on this weak schedule my team has and have just barely pulled out wins.

But the coaching and offensive scheme make it so everyone has a chance to beat the Titans. Seriously, if Derrick Henry gets just eleven snaps again, I'm going to go insane with rage.

Ditto

• +4/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2017, 05:30:29 PM »
Welp

Propeus The Fallen

• +32/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2017, 07:46:13 PM »
Well, your team earned it. Great coaching. Getting everyone involved in the recieving. Wish to god I had that. Jimmy G did great. I think he got intercepted but like I said, league favors the offense and passing. Goodwinn played great.

Just this damn coaching. This over reliance on DeMarco Murray. I don't get it. Henry is your best back. Henry when he's in your drives end up in touchdowns. And Dick LeBeau and those pressures--leaving the middle of the damn field wide open during that last drive.

Seriously, you finally let Marcus throw, he does great--nope, don't rely on your star QB at the end. Dumbass.

Coach Crap needs to be flushed.

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• +81/-16
  • "He speaks so well!" - white people, everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2017, 12:33:56 AM »
The Niners have actually played fairly decently, most of the year. A couple of blowouts, yes, but the rest of the losses? All close. Like, one score close. Week 2 to like, week 8 were all single digit losses iirc. They've been better on the field than on paper. Now with Jimmy G behind center, they look a team on the rise. We'll see how things play out for the rest of this year and the start of next, but they've got a bunch of picks stocked up and will pick pretty in the draft next year. Reminds of the Raiders from a couple years ago.

Propeus The Fallen

• +32/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2017, 01:11:49 AM »
Speaking of the Raiders...does the NFL love to invent new ways to screw them over or what?! :)

I mean, they already have Del Rio as a coach so you think that would be enough--but not using a piece of paper right to measure a down. That's just overkill.

So next week The Titans play The Rams. Let's see...it's a team that's using twenty year old schemes on offense and defense vs a  high octane offense and a good defense.

Oh boy next week is gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt bad. :)

But yeah, I think the 49ers will be on the rise next year. Well, as long as their owners don't do anything stupid. And that's something to worry about sadly.

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• +81/-16
  • "He speaks so well!" - white people, everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2017, 02:20:47 AM »
Niners got rid of the problem; Balke. Trent ran off Harbaugh, then threw in Tomsula and Kelly, both disasters. Let go of the little bit of talent there was (Crabtree, Davis, Gore, all still serviceable) on offense, not to mention a good chunk of the defense deciding to retire early or leave. It was a fucking dumpster fire.

Ditto

• +4/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2017, 06:25:09 PM »
Niners got rid of the problem; Balke. Trent ran off Harbaugh, then threw in Tomsula and Kelly, both disasters. Let go of the little bit of talent there was (Crabtree, Davis, Gore, all still serviceable) on offense, not to mention a good chunk of the defense deciding to retire early or leave. It was a fucking dumpster fire.

Regarded as one of the worst offseasons for any team in history, if i recall correctly. Willis retiring still hurts the most. I’ve no doubt he’d still be going at a high level if he was healthy.

Ditto

• +4/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2017, 06:26:26 PM »
But the niners have the Jags and Rams to finish the year so best case scenario is we split and beat one of them having an off day.

Part of me hopes Jimmy G just sold his soul to the devil to never lose a game and that we win both somehow.

Propeus The Fallen

• +32/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2017, 07:58:33 PM »
Man, I'm so upset, even watching the Dallas Cowboys lose in such a marvelous way just doesn't bring a smile to my face like it should. :(

That final drive, those time outs--those stupid play calls--WTF WAS THAT?! WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO GRASP--FAST UP-TEMPO= getting points and getting yards. EXOTIC SMASH MOUTH (IE run up the middle with Murray--never Henry--fuck no) LOSES EVERY DAMN TIME.

And do you know how pissed off I am that the Jags won the division! Look at them! They're beating each other up because they suck so bad.

I swear, the worst case scenario is The Titans lose and the Chargers lose, we still go into the playoffs to--lose to the Jags again?! Dear god no! :(

Seriously, why can't we have a good coach like the 49ers!?