Herochat

Tennessee Titans could you do one thing for me?

Ditto

• +4/-4
    • View Profile
Re: Tennessee Titans could you do one thing for me?
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2017, 07:29:32 AM »
The Jags fighting each other all game just reminds me of the Seahawks. Their players can’t handle the pressure of winning.

Propeus The Fallen

• +32/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2018, 02:12:06 PM »
Here we are a new season--and dear lord does this feel one hundred and ten percent better!!!

We Vrable is doing an incredible job, with the offensive line banged up (LT, RT, line man gone and two practice squad guys had to be called up) he defeat4ed two division rivals and just this sunday defeated The Eagles. Heck, the loss to Miami was weird because it was away, two delays and horrible officating (not as bad as the Browns got).  Coach Crap's Titans would be 0-4.

It was a chore to watch the Titans even when they were winning last year because of the horrible coaching--now it's fun.

Propeus The Fallen

• +32/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2018, 04:01:12 PM »
...And then they lose to the Bills. I get your LT got hurt...but they did nothing all game save at the end...and Nick Williams drops the ball.

Propeus The Fallen

• +32/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2018, 07:51:05 AM »
Destroying the Cowboys and Pats in the same week...

I don't care what happens the rest of the season. I'm good! :)

Propeus The Fallen

• +32/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2018, 09:20:49 PM »
Well, we're testing that theory.

I just don't get this team. At all. You have a week where they look like legit contenders--and then you have games like this where I think some random people from the stands stole the Titans uniforms and came out to play.