The CW Justice League vs the movie Justice League
CW wins in numbers.

beatboks

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: The CW Justice League vs the movie Justice League
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 03:58:31 PM »
The CW Justice League vs the movie Justice League

What's the line up? Are we only taking members of the cross overs  (invasion +earth x) or only CW characters that are JLAers  (example superman, MMH, Mon-el have all been JLA but not in a cross over while Isis, Steel, Killer Frost, and some others haven't been JLAers)

Uhtceare

• +18/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 04:20:14 PM »
Every character who fought on the hero side of the Crisis on Earth X crossover.

shadowknight

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 04:55:15 PM »
While the CW has the numbers they lack much in competence. There's just too many people to list when you include support cast, love interest and science geeks or are you just listing characters that  has a SH name or has special abilities? Then here 's the list

Supergirl
Firestorm
Flash
Atom
Vixen
Steel
Ray
Citizen Cold
Killer Frost
Green Arrow
Mr Terrific
Wild Dog
Vibe
White Canary
Black Canary
Heat Wave

To tell the truth most of them would get beat by DCCU Batman with no problem. On the other hand GA, SG and Firestorm written with a brain would give SM, WW and  Batman a good workout. Nevertheless overall the DCCU trinity are more powerful and considerably more competent. The Flash neutralize each other CW Flash is marginally more competent but DCCU Flash is faster, I can see Aquaman beating down Steel, Vixen, Cold plus the elemental chic can't remember her name and Cyborg taking down everyone else.

Bandido

• +9/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 05:23:54 PM »
I don't know if DCcu Flash is Faster than CW Flash.

MPagar

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 05:26:30 PM »
The Flash neutralize each other CW Flash is marginally more competent but DCCU Flash is faster

I’d have to disagree. CW version fluctuates with arguably lower lows, but his highs look to be between what Ezra-Flash and Fox Quicksilver have shown.

I can see Aquaman beating down Steel, Vixen, Cold plus the elemental chic can't remember

I haven’t watched the latest season, but didn’t Steel stop a locomotive slamming into him? I don’t know what weaker showing he’s had since then, but I’d wager that durability display might be high enough to make it difficult for Arthur to do it. Still hard to place without knowing how strong the trident is since I’m starting to think the DCEU Justice League might have been more inconsistent than I thought.

Bandido

• +9/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 06:15:19 PM »
How does Kara compare to Cavill-Supes?

shadowknight

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 10:20:46 PM »
The Flash neutralize each other CW Flash is marginally more competent but DCCU Flash is faster

I’d have to disagree. CW version fluctuates with arguably lower lows, but his highs look to be between what Ezra-Flash and Fox Quicksilver have shown.
While there's some truth to your evalution, my main gripe is the PIS or PI Incompetence of the CW Flash. For the most part CW Flash his villians don't even have 1/20 his speed yet they constantly  escape him or beat him till he finally wins at the end of the episode. Then there's his inability to defeat practically any of his foes without input from STAR labs.

I can see Aquaman beating down Steel, Vixen, Cold plus the elemental chic can't remember

I haven’t watched the latest season, but didn’t Steel stop a locomotive slamming into him? I don’t know what weaker showing he’s had since then, but I’d wager that durability display might be high enough to make it difficult for Arthur to do it. Still hard to place without knowing how strong the trident is since I’m starting to think the DCEU Justice League might have been more inconsistent than I thought.
[/quote] Steel and the rest of the waverider crew suffer to a lesser degree of the same PII that CW Flash suffers from but makes up for it with much greater PIS and power lvl.

MPagar

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2017, 03:20:34 AM »
The Legends cast don’t seem too dependent on plot to lose as their abilities aren’t anywhere high enough to constantly require it. If there’s anyway that stand out, I’d say it was Ray and maybe, to a far lesser extent, Vixen.

While there's some truth to your evalution, my main gripe is the PIS or PI Incompetence of the CW Flash. For the most part CW Flash his villians don't even have 1/20 his speed yet they constantly  escape him or beat him till he finally wins at the end of the episode. Then there's his inability to defeat practically any of his foes without input from STAR labs.
It seems like CW Barry’s gotten a lot more competent a his show’s gone on though. Even in its infancy, I still think he proved much more competent(and speedier) than his movie incarnation who, in my opinion, would have quite the fight even against Age of Ultron’s Quicksilver.