Herochat

Movie Justice League vs Fox Apocalypse and his Horsemen.

nu-safado

• +5/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Movie Justice League vs Fox Apocalypse and his Horsemen.
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2017, 02:43:23 PM »
I'd say JL Flash is a speed peer to X Men Quicksilver

X Men Quicksilver physically knocked around Apoc until he used his weird sand power

If that was Cavill Superman punching him up it would go...badly for Apoc.

And to preach to the choir Magneto's shields and defensive abilities are untested.

Negashen

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2017, 03:01:04 PM »
Outside of Magneto the rest of Apok team is a waste of space since Batman could probably beat them by himself and definitely beat them with any of the JL other members helping him. The problems with the JL movie until we get the extended cut there's a lot we don't know. While I can't prove it, I 've the feeling that Flash can vibrate through wall and in the last fight against SW and the Parademons I've the impression he blew 1 up. If you look carefully he was somewhat covered with green slime. As for WW we still don't know how fast she's beyond the fact she has some level of Super-speed. As of now I can't honestly say JL would win.
      One other thing Aquamans Trident is magic can anyone tell me if magneto can affect magical items, in a like manner is WW bracelets can it be affected by magnetism?
Electricity and Magnetism are one and the same. And Electricity does shit to her bracers in the movies.

No, electricity and magnetism are two different things, you can combine them sure, but that does not make them one and the same.

80sBaby

• +23/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2017, 03:17:06 PM »
I'd say JL Flash is a speed peer to X Men Quicksilver

Based o what, exactly? DCEU Flash has ZERO feats that put him anywhere close to Fox QS levels. Hell, he doesn't really have any feats that put him at MCU Pietro's level.

therock

• +27/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2017, 04:03:55 PM »
Outside of Magneto the rest of Apok team is a waste of space since Batman could probably beat them by himself and definitely beat them with any of the JL other members helping him. The problems with the JL movie until we get the extended cut there's a lot we don't know. While I can't prove it, I 've the feeling that Flash can vibrate through wall and in the last fight against SW and the Parademons I've the impression he blew 1 up. If you look carefully he was somewhat covered with green slime. As for WW we still don't know how fast she's beyond the fact she has some level of Super-speed. As of now I can't honestly say JL would win.
      One other thing Aquamans Trident is magic can anyone tell me if magneto can affect magical items, in a like manner is WW bracelets can it be affected by magnetism?
Electricity and Magnetism are one and the same. And Electricity does shit to her bracers in the movies.

What? No they aren't. Getting electrocuted is like Ares or Thor or Storm chucking lightning at you. Magneto's powers let him directly manipulate metal, which Diana is covered in.

Also, how are Superman and Diana gonna beat Apocalypse at super speeds when they're far faster than Quicksilver, who he's already adapted to?

Quicksilve did get some hits off though and his hits are way lighter then Superman and WW

Think it depends how magnetor fights. If magnetor statues them the moment the fight happens..then maybe team apoc. But recall him doing that in the movie. Cyborg fucked though

DC got a couple of big hitters, Superman, WW, Aquaman. Flash good for a distraction. Depends on how the fight and the stagedy

Bandido

• +6/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2017, 05:54:24 PM »
Apoc didn't have a healing factor either, so how he responds to damage will matter.

Ditto

• +4/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2017, 04:37:32 PM »
Didn’t he get his throat slit and immediately heal up? I’ve only seen the movie once but I recall something along those lines.

MPagar

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2017, 04:43:18 PM »
Mystique cut his throat with a katana while she posed as Psylocke.

Almighty Tallest

• +2/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2017, 04:47:00 PM »
Didn’t he get his throat slit and immediately heal up? I’ve only seen the movie once but I recall something along those lines.

Yes. He does have a rather impressive healing factor/durability as he also tanked Quicksilvers punches. And while not Superman, he was casually tossing people hundreds of feet to safety from the explosion so they aren't love taps.

MPagar

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2017, 04:58:29 PM »
Pooky might have something similar to the bullets/blades vulnerability that we’ve seen in other notable comic characters.

TURBODERP

• +1/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2017, 06:02:38 PM »
Magneto doesn't even need to crush Wonder Woman to take her out of the fight, he can just hold her bracers/shield/sword to the ground with his powers (or fling her into orbit, etc.). She can't really fight against that immobilization with her strength feats.

Apocalypse's shield tanking that extended Magneto attack was quite impressive. Was it disintegrating the metal too? Kinda weird for a "standard" shield, but it certainly should hold up to anything the League can dish out (yes, Superman's punches are harder but Magneto was throwing a huge amount of mass at high velocities, which adds up to way more).

therock

• +27/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2017, 10:26:37 PM »
the fact the katana was able to slit his throat..peice his skin imagine a superman punch would fuck him up

AP

• +57/-49
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2017, 10:43:06 PM »
Yeah, a sword was able to cut Apocalypse so I'm not seeing him tanking too many super powered punches.

fangirl101

• +36/-51
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2017, 11:18:20 PM »
Magneto doesn't even need to crush Wonder Woman to take her out of the fight, he can just hold her bracers/shield/sword to the ground with his powers (or fling her into orbit, etc.). She can't really fight against that immobilization with her strength feats.

Apocalypse's shield tanking that extended Magneto attack was quite impressive. Was it disintegrating the metal too? Kinda weird for a "standard" shield, but it certainly should hold up to anything the League can dish out (yes, Superman's punches are harder but Magneto was throwing a huge amount of mass at high velocities, which adds up to way more).
When we see her weapons conduct electricty or heat, you may have  point. Also,did Magneto move anything that was moving that fast?

I'd imagine Superman could take Magneto out while Wonder Woman chops off Apoc's head. Game over. Superman over powered the World Engine,before his power up.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +2/-4
  • Make mine Marvel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2017, 10:16:24 AM »
the fact the katana was able to slit his throat..peice his skin imagine a superman punch would fuck him up
We have seen Faora hit regular humans and she didn't hit any of their heads off.  We see Superman strike Batman and he wasn't that hurt either with a suit but still.  Stepp wasn't that damaged so be consistent with the films and quit letting your imagination run wild.  Your grammar is also hideous.  Try to clean it up, sport.

therock

• +27/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2017, 01:27:13 PM »
We have seen Faora hit regular humans and she didn't hit any of their heads off.  We see Superman strike Batman and he wasn't that hurt either with a suit but still.  Stepp wasn't that damaged so be consistent with the films and quit letting your imagination run wild.  Your grammar is also hideous.  Try to clean it up, sport.

Batman was wearing a suit. And as Superman said if he wanted to he could take him out whenever he wanted. He was actully trying to talk to him. And he got hit with kryptonite.