Herochat

Movie Justice League vs Fox Apocalypse and his Horsemen.

AP

• +57/-49
    • View Profile
Re: Movie Justice League vs Fox Apocalypse and his Horsemen.
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2017, 11:09:18 PM »
He is, but at the speeds he's moving, the physics of that buff put him well into that range. Granted, he can't hit as hard as Superman or Wonder Woman, but in DOFP he touches a guy's cheek at super speed and the guy goes flying.

That still wouldn't be as hard as Superman flying into Apoc.

Commander

• +16/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2017, 11:26:35 PM »
So this thread has Apoc adapting to non-mutant powers?

Almighty Tallest

• +2/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2017, 12:02:09 AM »
Outside of Magneto the rest of Apok team is a waste of space since Batman could probably beat them by himself and definitely beat them with any of the JL other members helping him. The problems with the JL movie until we get the extended cut there's a lot we don't know. While I can't prove it, I 've the feeling that Flash can vibrate through wall and in the last fight against SW and the Parademons I've the impression he blew 1 up. If you look carefully he was somewhat covered with green slime. As for WW we still don't know how fast she's beyond the fact she has some level of Super-speed. As of now I can't honestly say JL would win.
      One other thing Aquamans Trident is magic can anyone tell me if magneto can affect magical items, in a like manner is WW bracelets can it be affected by magnetism?
Electricity and Magnetism are one and the same. And Electricity does shit to her bracers in the movies.

What? No they aren't. Getting electrocuted is like Ares or Thor or Storm chucking lightning at you. Magneto's powers let him directly manipulate metal, which Diana is covered in.

Also, how are Superman and Diana gonna beat Apocalypse at super speeds when they're far faster than Quicksilver, who he's already adapted to?
QS is far WEAKER than either fool.

Wasn't my point, dumbass. My point is, how are 2 people slower than Quicksilver by an insane amount going to beat Apocalypse at superspeed, when it didn't work for Quicksilver? Did APocalypse suddenly forget he adapted to superspeed on like a 40x faster person than those 2?

And like Bandido said, he has suer strength to an unkown level using his speed.

As for whether he adapts or not, that's up to OP or whatever, but it doesn't make sense for Apocalypse to suddenly not be able to react to someone who is far slower than Quicksilver.

Oh, and Diana is no threat as she has a metal shield, probably lasso, bracers, armor, etc... He crushes her in her clothes.

Bandido

• +6/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2017, 02:12:01 AM »
He is, but at the speeds he's moving, the physics of that buff put him well into that range. Granted, he can't hit as hard as Superman or Wonder Woman, but in DOFP he touches a guy's cheek at super speed and the guy goes flying.

I just said that.

AP

• +57/-49
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2017, 03:17:44 AM »

I just said that.

Yeah.  Sorry.  Missed that bit.

Bandido

• +6/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2017, 04:18:17 AM »
All good.

fangirl101

• +36/-51
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2017, 08:06:24 AM »
Outside of Magneto the rest of Apok team is a waste of space since Batman could probably beat them by himself and definitely beat them with any of the JL other members helping him. The problems with the JL movie until we get the extended cut there's a lot we don't know. While I can't prove it, I 've the feeling that Flash can vibrate through wall and in the last fight against SW and the Parademons I've the impression he blew 1 up. If you look carefully he was somewhat covered with green slime. As for WW we still don't know how fast she's beyond the fact she has some level of Super-speed. As of now I can't honestly say JL would win.
      One other thing Aquamans Trident is magic can anyone tell me if magneto can affect magical items, in a like manner is WW bracelets can it be affected by magnetism?
Electricity and Magnetism are one and the same. And Electricity does shit to her bracers in the movies.

What? No they aren't. Getting electrocuted is like Ares or Thor or Storm chucking lightning at you. Magneto's powers let him directly manipulate metal, which Diana is covered in.

Also, how are Superman and Diana gonna beat Apocalypse at super speeds when they're far faster than Quicksilver, who he's already adapted to?

Wasn't my point, dumbass. My point is, how are 2 people slower than Quicksilver by an insane amount going to beat Apocalypse at superspeed, when it didn't work for Quicksilver? Did APocalypse suddenly forget he adapted to superspeed on like a 40x faster person than those 2?

As for whether he adapts or not, that's up to OP or whatever, but it doesn't make sense for Apocalypse to suddenly not be able to react to someone who is far slower than Quicksilver.

Oh, and Diana is no threat as she has a metal shield, probably lasso, bracers, armor, etc... He crushes her in her clothes.
Dummy. Diana wasn't electrocuted when Ares hit her with Lightning.Her Bracers and shield also were non conductive when using against Heat vision. Which means her metals are also non CONDUCTIVE. He won't be crushing shit. And QS wasn't going nearly as fast as he did in the mansion scene when fighting Apoc. And Apoc Adapted to QS's speed, not Superman or Diana.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +2/-4
  • Make mine Marvel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2017, 10:25:18 AM »
Superman is going to beat the shit out of Apoc at Superspeeds. And WW is going to beat the shit out of Magneto at Super Speed.
False, we saw a far faster character get beaten at super speed.  Apoc would own Superman who really doesn't hit that hard.

fangirl101

• +36/-51
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2017, 12:49:16 PM »
Superman is going to beat the shit out of Apoc at Superspeeds. And WW is going to beat the shit out of Magneto at Super Speed.
False, we saw a far faster character get beaten at super speed.  Apoc would own Superman who really doesn't hit that hard.
You fucking simpleton. Since when is apoc going yo adapt to magic speed ot alien speed? And since when did QS hit as hard as Superman or WW?

HalloweenJack

• +15/-6
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2017, 05:59:07 PM »

Dummy. Diana wasn't electrocuted when Ares hit her with Lightning.Her Bracers and shield also were non conductive when using against Heat vision. Which means her metals are also non CONDUCTIVE. He won't be crushing shit. And QS wasn't going nearly as fast as he did in the mansion scene when fighting Apoc. And Apoc Adapted to QS's speed, not Superman or Diana.

well not necessarily.

They might have qualities that help them withstand energy attacks/conduction of radiant energy and such....but that doesn't mean they're necessarily immune to magnetism.

Look at Cap's shield.  Now maybe vibranium is not to the same effect as the bracelets or shield....we saw Ultron take some damage after all.....but we have alot of instances of Cap's shield taking radiant attacks and the like without Cap getting his arm/hands burned off. And it was still being pulled back to his wrist via that magnetic device at the start of Age Of Ultron.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 09:08:24 PM by HalloweenJack »

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +2/-4
  • Make mine Marvel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2017, 07:57:03 PM »
You fucking simpleton. Since when is apoc going yo adapt to magic speed ot alien speed? And since when did QS hit as hard as Superman or WW?
We see his eyes move quickly to pick his moment.  WW and Superman didn't hit that hard at all. Both got multiple shots on Step and he was fine.  Apoc also has shields.  He'd annihilate Superman.  The guy was beaten by a tower in Man of Steel.

fangirl101

• +36/-51
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2017, 08:40:03 PM »
We see his eyes move quickly to pick his moment.  WW and Superman didn't hit that hard at all. Both got multiple shots on Step and he was fine.  Apoc also has shields.  He'd annihilate Superman.  The guy was beaten by a tower in Man of Steel.
Steppan wolf is strongwr than Apoc. WTF r u using him as a marker for?

Commander

• +16/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2017, 10:23:29 PM »
You should have already been aware that regardless of posts, he will vote Howard The Duck wins against Superman in a slugfest.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +2/-4
  • Make mine Marvel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2017, 11:26:55 PM »
Steppan wolf is strongwr than Apoc. WTF r u using him as a marker for?
Based on what ?  Why do DC fans think they can use baseless claim after baseless claim as a legit debating point.  Steppenwolf was hurt badly by parademons. Look what Apoc endured compared to Steppenwolf. It isn't even close.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 11:46:39 PM by Quan_the_Antagonist »

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +2/-4
  • Make mine Marvel
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2017, 11:27:26 PM »
You should have already been aware that regardless of posts, he will vote Howard The Duck wins against Superman in a slugfest.
Respond to the debate not the debater, noob.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 11:46:07 PM by Quan_the_Antagonist »