Herochat

Movie Justice League vs Fox Apocalypse and his Horsemen.

Bandido

• +6/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
Movie Justice League vs Fox Apocalypse and his Horsemen.
« on: December 02, 2017, 09:27:21 PM »
Wonder Woman
Flash
Aquaman
Batman
Cyborg
Superman

Vs

Apocalypse
Psylocke
Storm
Magneto
Angel

Fight takes place in an empty city.

AP

• +56/-49
    • View Profile
Re: Movie Justice League vs Fox Apocalypse and his Horsemen.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 09:28:29 PM »
It might come down to whether or not Apoc can adapt to non-mutant powers.

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 10:07:22 PM »
There's no reason to think he can only adapt to non-mutant powers. Otherwise they'd have just used a gun on him. I think the league would struggle with Apocalypse alone, and while most of the Horsemen don't make things too challenging, adding in Magneto gives them a serious advantage.

Really it's who's packing more heat: Superman & Wonder Woman or Apocalypse & Magneto? Unless WW can go all Steve Trevor missing mode on him, I don't see the League being able to take Apocalypse. Magneto might prevent her from doing anything in the first place. After all, she's decked out in a whole lot of metal.

Apocalypse and his Horsemen (really just Magneto) FTW

Bandido

• +6/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 10:53:19 PM »
I like this, because Apocalypse has deal with Superman and I'm curious to see if the rest of the League can defeat the Horse in order to gang up on Apoc.

Rage.Of.Olympus

• +1/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 11:18:49 PM »
Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Batman and Cyborg are immediately rendered useless/trapped/dead by Magneto depending on what mindset he's in. He has power on a global scale at this point, his power of Magnetism rivals Superman's strength, he's more powerful than the rest of the league put together. He even has a force field now that can resist super-speed so he can't even be blitzed into a knock out.

I just don't see how they can put down Superman permanently but Magneto was pretty crazy powerful by the end there....and Superman has been stunned/put down for a while by way less than what Magneto can throw at him.

I would argue that maybe Superman can ram into him at super-speed but Magneto can fly, has a force field and is held in place magnetically so Superman can't even budge him (He's strong, but the magnetic field of Earth > Superman). Can his force field withstand Superman? He doesn't have the feats to support it but I wouldn't be surprised.

You'd need to assemble the Justice League (Or the Avengers) to defeat Erik tbh. Throwing in Apocalypse and the rest? The league's kind of f*cked imo.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 11:28:01 PM by Rage.Of.Olympus »

Bandido

• +6/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 11:35:08 PM »
He has a shield, but we never saw him tank the the power output the League is capable of generating.

Ditto

• +4/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2017, 06:54:38 AM »
I hate to say it, but without a telepath I don’t think the league takes this.

AP

• +56/-49
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2017, 07:45:04 AM »
There's no reason to think he can only adapt to non-mutant powers. Otherwise they'd have just used a gun on him. I think the league would struggle with Apocalypse alone, and while most of the Horsemen don't make things too challenging, adding in Magneto gives them a serious advantage.

Really it's who's packing more heat: Superman & Wonder Woman or Apocalypse & Magneto? Unless WW can go all Steve Trevor missing mode on him, I don't see the League being able to take Apocalypse. Magneto might prevent her from doing anything in the first place. After all, she's decked out in a whole lot of metal.

Apocalypse and his Horsemen (really just Magneto) FTW

I'm reluctant to assume Apoc can adapt to non-mutants since the x-movie verse tends to work by different rules, although I guess with the recent Deadpool movie, they are branching off into non-mutant super beings.  If Apoc adapts, then the League will basically be fighting themselves, plus a ton of other mutants, all in one guy.  If not, I'm wondering of Superman couldn't just smash him through a few buildings faster than he can react for the KO.

Magneto is trickier with his force fields but as others have pointed out, we've yet to see what his fields can contain.  I can't remember if any of the other X-Men tried to break in.

fangirl101

• +36/-51
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2017, 07:58:18 AM »
Superman is going to beat the shit out of Apoc at Superspeeds. And WW is going to beat the shit out of Magneto at Super Speed.

shadowknight

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2017, 09:50:29 AM »
Outside of Magneto the rest of Apok team is a waste of space since Batman could probably beat them by himself and definitely beat them with any of the JL other members helping him. The problems with the JL movie until we get the extended cut there's a lot we don't know. While I can't prove it, I 've the feeling that Flash can vibrate through wall and in the last fight against SW and the Parademons I've the impression he blew 1 up. If you look carefully he was somewhat covered with green slime. As for WW we still don't know how fast she's beyond the fact she has some level of Super-speed. As of now I can't honestly say JL would win.

One other thing Aquamans Trident is magic can anyone tell me if magneto can affect magical items, in a like manner is WW bracelets can it be affected by magnetism?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 12:36:27 PM by shadowknight »

fangirl101

• +36/-51
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2017, 10:03:24 AM »
Outside of Magneto the rest of Apok team is a waste of space since Batman could probably beat them by himself and definitely beat them with any of the JL other members helping him. The problems with the JL movie until we get the extended cut there's a lot we don't know. While I can't prove it, I 've the feeling that Flash can vibrate through wall and in the last fight against SW and the Parademons I've the impression he blew 1 up. If you look carefully he was somewhat covered with green slime. As for WW we still don't know how fast she's beyond the fact she has some level of Super-speed. As of now I can't honestly say JL would win.
      One other thing Aquamans Trident is magic can anyone tell me if magneto can affect magical items, in a like manner is WW bracelets can it be affected by magnetism?
Electricity and Magnetism are one and the same. And Electricity does shit to her bracers in the movies.

Insane Titan

• +4/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2017, 12:34:46 PM »
Apoc and Mags stomp

Almighty Tallest

• +2/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2017, 01:42:07 PM »
Electricity and Magnetism are one and the same. And Electricity does shit to her bracers in the movies.

What? No they aren't. Getting electrocuted is like Ares or Thor or Storm chucking lightning at you. Magneto's powers let him directly manipulate metal, which Diana is covered in.

Also, how are Superman and Diana gonna beat Apocalypse at super speeds when they're far faster than Quicksilver, who he's already adapted to?

fangirl101

• +36/-51
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2017, 09:14:00 PM »

What? No they aren't. Getting electrocuted is like Ares or Thor or Storm chucking lightning at you. Magneto's powers let him directly manipulate metal, which Diana is covered in.

Also, how are Superman and Diana gonna beat Apocalypse at super speeds when they're far faster than Quicksilver, who he's already adapted to?
QS is far WEAKER than either fool.

Bandido

• +6/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2017, 11:04:58 PM »
He is, but at the speeds he's moving, the physics of that buff put him well into that range. Granted, he can't hit as hard as Superman or Wonder Woman, but in DOFP he touches a guy's cheek at super speed and the guy goes flying.