Herochat

Flynn is willing to testify against everyone!

Dlbiininja

• +16/-8314
    • View Profile
Flynn is willing to testify against everyone!
« on: December 01, 2017, 03:51:22 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/yashar/status/936629379978944513/video/1

Oh! Via @CNN they just announced Jared Kushner is the very senior Trump Transition member who told Flynn to contact Russia
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

NeoGreenLantern

• +66/-17
    • View Profile

Dlbiininja

• +16/-8314
    • View Profile

therock

• +27/-63
    • View Profile
Re: Flynn is willing to testify against everyone!
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 09:11:09 PM »
said it before they party rushing this thing to get a tax cut before trump inpeach or the pedofile loses..if he loses

Flynn much of gave them a lot. Because he could have been charge for a lot of shit. Apparently they may of even been a kidnapping plot that flynn was connected to.

This bill they keep adding stuff that only the DONORS read..last second.

Worst let the stuff that will hurt the poor the most going to hit in 10 years when Trump deffintly gone and who ever in office has to take the heat. people under 75,000 will get thier taxes raises. while on the other hand the rich...will keep their tax cuts because their permanent. So in order to NOT get the taxes of the poor raise..they will have to throw the rich even more bones

otherwise they can say

"Hey want to lower the poor taxes..but damm Dems wont work with us"

Worst let when it comes to the budget..they can use this as an excuse to cut a lot of programs. Because you got to pay for what this going to add to the defficet. You need to make up trillion dollars. They wont do that by cutting the millitary spending...oh no. Be some students lunches and shit like that...or heat for the poor

Even if trump impeach...they got what the wanted. Trump will get a HUGE pay out because this Taxes cut saves him tons.

Dlbiininja

• +16/-8314
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 12:04:21 AM »

AP

• +57/-49
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 12:49:48 AM »
I was just about to come in here and talk about the handwritten shit.  Would that even be legally binding?

Propeus The Fallen

• +17/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 02:30:34 AM »
Elections have consequences. You elect pieces of crap, you can't complain about the smell. All you can do is the next election cycle clean house.

Seriously, the Republicans are the biggest hypocrites ever.

therock

• +27/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 12:58:55 PM »
What frustrating is it not like they hid this stuff when they were running

It was always shown this plan would cost trillions. In fact during the election the tax plan trump was pushing cost WAY more.  And he was pushing cutting way more programs that would hurt the poor and middle class. Anyone remember cruz horrible goverment plan. OR when Trump say wages are to high

People have this phobia of taxes. I mean we do need to pay for shit every now and then. Now the taxes are being raise on people who cant afford low it on people who cant

Trump probally going to be impeach. even without the russian thing he break the emoulments clause on a regular basis. I always though the russian story was true..but think the biggest weakness is they ignore the other stuff. He was breaking the emoulments clause since day one

And onstruction of Justice he basicly admited to

Then people in his admistration getting charge or admiting to crimes. Not to mention what session did...clearly fucking perjury

MTL76

• +1111/-11
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2017, 01:35:43 PM »
Never talk to the cops unless you have to, and if you do, make sure you have a lawyer present. This goes double for the Feds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

Propeus The Fallen

• +17/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2017, 01:42:32 PM »
Well, look at it this way. It can't get worse. I mean, we elected a bigot, sexist, unqualified traitor, who has put the most unqualified people possible in every position of power...that's he's filled. Let's not forget he's not even close to it all. He's left Puerto Rico to die. Racists are not afraid to come out in the open. Going to lose our health insurance, going to have less money (well not rich people). Just last night we had an entire politcal group hide in the night and write up and make up taxes. And we're probably going to war with North Korea and Trump is probably going to tear up the Iran deal so now the Middle East will be much worse.

We are at rock bottom. There can never be anyone worse. It's impossible. We can only go up. Well, the survivors can only go up. :)

Thanos6

• +14/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2017, 04:46:30 PM »
We are at rock bottom. There can never be anyone worse. It's impossible. We can only go up.

Never say that.
Truten forever!

Uhtceare

• +11/-3
    • View Profile

AP

• +57/-49
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2017, 08:50:43 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUuoE7DcZDY

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/12/01/flynns-plea-doesnt-prove-collusion/?utm_term=.d3420de038c4

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-michael-flynn-russia-collusion-20171201-story,amp.html

Friday morning's guilty plea from former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn is a major disappointment for Democrats. Flynn admitting to having made false statements is nowhere near where the Democrats want this to go. Of course, the story is big and the fact that a former White House official has been charged with anything and pleaded guilty is consequential, but it doesn't suggest any collusion occurred and it doesn't even get close to confirming that Donald Trump or his campaign was somehow complicit in a nefarious scheme.

Shit.  The Dems should stick to the fucked up tax plans from the Republicans or Net Neutrality instead of wild goose chases.

MTL76

• +1111/-11
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2017, 11:22:03 AM »
Even if Flynn says he was instructed by the president to be in touch with the Russians, so what? All that would mean is the president-elect told his national security adviser to do his job.

This is starting to look like a farce. Democrats need to stop trying to undo the election or fabricate an impeachment, and start advocating for policies they think will improve the country.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

therock

• +27/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2017, 01:49:17 PM »
Flynn pleaded to the lesser charge as part of the deal. Take the Russian thing out. Turkey shit was enough to sink him.  So he going to star dealing

you can talk about this thing and talk about other stuff. If you dont think you can all you got to do is a test.  Buy some gum, unwrap said gum, chew it..and then proceed to walk while chewing it. It is possible

I mean people forget how long water gate took. So far this investigation
Had two pleas, two charges, , multiple resignation.  Trump admited to obstruction TWICE, sessions perjured himself..which back in the day was considered a big deal. Tons of lies, secret meeting. Kutcher emails basicl collusion, With the email saying "hey its Russian..you want help with taking down Hillary".   "Oh yea that would be Totes awesome you guys"
 you got evidence of them working with wiki leaks.

This case isnt rocket science

Trump unlike a lanister didnt pay his debts. So he had to borrow from Russia. That mean Russia figure he owed him. So having someone who owes them as president is good for them. Namely since he anti nato which they want and may lift the sanction..which their evidence they talked about

Sanctions that cost them TRILLIONS.  So for a rather cheap mission of hiring a troll army, using face book, hacking the dnc (which even TRUMP admits they did), twitter,  using wikileaks, sociol media, and TRYING to hack our voting registration machines (next time they may succeed)

But people said but he sign. Yes after his hand was forces but a veto proof vote. And guess what monther later he hasnt actully ENFORCE those sanctions

Now if people think this the media bias. I simply ask replace Trump with anyone. Doesn have to be Hillary (which the result would be the republcians burning down the white house) replace it with ANYONE. Would this be a story. Would either opposing side pushed this. Would the prosecuter pushed this. assuming stuff happen the same way. Would it STILL be in the news.  If the answer to all of these is YES then it not bias it not a good chase

It an importan story..of not if Russian collued with them. Why. What do they get from it
How to avoid it. They did hack our registration machine. Thats a HUGE deal. They may get through next time
And they using these tatics on other left groups. It also could lead to money laudnery charge

And if it..well American did this stuff to.  Yea America drone people. If russian drone us I woudnt give the Times shit for making that a big news story

or people say..well Hillary would of lost anyway. Nixon was whupping the dems ass when he did the break in. Christy was whupping ass when the bridge thing happen. Neither one would of change shit. Still a big news story.

Now other say..well this should be secretive about their investigation. well if the president working agaisnt you..not giving you resources. Sometimes you got be loud. Mueler not just invesigation anymore he working a case to prosecute

And it not just the dems pushing it. They arent running the investigation. Mueler a republican is. He in control. So if a person at the level of flyn flips...its going to be a news story. Since it just happen. And yes the opposiong party will talk shit about. That par for course. Put any president in charge....or switch the party around the same would be true.