Herochat

No one watched Survivor Series?

Riv1

• +22/-868
    • View Profile
No one watched Survivor Series?
« on: November 20, 2017, 06:12:27 AM »
Bummer/spoilers

AJ Styles managed to drag a decent match out of lesnar.

The Usos and The Bar seriously need to have a rubber match next year, that deserves to be built up.

SHIELD versus New Day. It was worth the wait, and had -the- most perfect between the ropes out to the floor spear i recall seeing.

The main event. Barf.

Some other stuff happened too.
Thats not a bat. This...is a bat.

pittfox

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: No one watched Survivor Series?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 06:29:41 AM »
Lesnar is the best thing in wrestling currently. His match with Styles was excellent.

Riv1

• +22/-868
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 07:32:58 AM »
Styles is the best thing in wrestling currently. His match with lesnar was excellent.
Fixed.

Propeus The Fallen

• +17/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 08:49:20 AM »
Brock Lesnar sucks. Seriously, why not let the most popular guy in your company, who is there every week, win the stupid match? Either way, Brock will got away for about a month and nothing happens with the damn title anyway.

I get that they're saving it for the Reigns-Lesnar match no one wants but....you had Reigns defeat Daniel Bryan in his last WWE match (Fuck you, WWE. You let Angle wrestle but not him? Bullcrap.) You had him beat Cena, you had him beat Styles--dear god in heaven, you had him retire The Undertaker. Beating Brock isn't going to get him over!!!

And...of course Triple H makes it to the end. One thing I hate about today's fans: them complain about always having Cena or Roman Reigns to deal with. Bitches, try living through the Triple H push! Yeah, you have to put up with Cena or Reigns for a bit, but Triple H was on every damn show, had god knows how many segments each show, and even wrestled multiple matches! And if you like someone or someone is getting over--Triple H will be there. ...He'll always be here. :(

Becky Lynch going out that early is garbage.

Honestly, after how slanted the brands are, I'd like to say I'd like another draft--but then RAW would just get New Day, Corbin, Owens, Zayne and Charlotte back while Smackdown would get probably Bo Dallas.

LiquidSailor

• +50/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 10:27:48 AM »
It was mostly a waste of time.

I always look foward to the "true" survivor series matches.  And the one we got was stupid.

At least we know we'll be seeing Triple H write himself into another PPV soon to face Strowman.

DIGUSTING

Strawman Abridged

• +17/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 12:16:16 PM »
It's evidently that time of the year again where Steph and Hunter feel the need to put themselves over and hog the spotlight again. It's gonna be a long, cold winter.

Talk about a textbook failure in booking, jobbing out four of your biggest ring stars so early on so the old-timers could fart about in the ring. I guess it's nice that Balor contributed to Cena's elimination...woulda been even better had he been the one to do so. Angle getting the pin on Cena nets no significant gains; Balor getting the W would've actually meant something.

Not BAMF

• +6/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 02:59:34 PM »
Honestly, out of Nakamura, Roode, Joe, and Balor... only Balor has any REAL forward momentum. The rest are all stuck in neutral. And at least Balor looked the best out of all of them.

I think it's more a shame that Zayn and Owens showed up just to get beat up and chased away by Shane. That was a crime that they weren't even relevant.

I have no idea what Braun's purpose is since he was jobbed clean to Brock. I mean, good that they are still working with him, but I admit I do care a lot less since the Lesnar match.

New Day/Shield was gold.

And Usos/Bar was damn good.

AJ and Brock was all right, but it started too much as a squash, and my interest waned. By the time the match got good, I was already kind of taken out of it, and I had to work to get re-invested.

therock

• +26/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 06:24:15 PM »
acully did like the women matches

Like the two big girls going at it.  The asian chick should of been the last person against 5 and just beat all thier asses
guess they got to make her vs Bliss plausuble

Skip the miz match

Final match had some moment. Like Balor Naukura..and some moments.  Weird that shane was the last one standing agaisnt 5 guys. All this about Cena burying people...he gets beaten by an old man. HHH the KING of burying people.  Cena actully does put people over at times

The new day vs Shield...was just PURE FUCKING GOLD

Woman champion match was actully pretty good. Wanted charlotte to win but when she did..was like OH SHIT...that means brock winning. Fuck you brock. Let AJ win it.

Propeus The Fallen

• +17/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2017, 04:19:32 AM »
Y'know what...Jinder was a better champion than Lesnar!

At least he talked for himself and was there!

Riv1

• +22/-868
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2017, 06:01:12 AM »
^^^Well yeah, some wrestlers actually have to work for a living.