Herochat

Rank the Post JL DCcu relative to the MCU Avengers

shadowknight

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Rank the Post JL DCcu relative to the MCU Avengers
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2017, 01:06:37 PM »

And for fun, Steppenwolf in stats as well.

Strength
Superman/Steppan Wolf-100
Hulk/Wonder Woman-90
Vision-85
Thor-80
Giant Man-75
Aquaman-50
Iron Man-40
Cyborg-35
Spiderman-30
Captain America-20
Black Panther-15

Speed
Flash100
Superman-90
Wonder Woman-75
Quick Silver-50
Spiderman-40
Aquaman-35
Black Panther-20
Steppanwolf-5

Duarbility
Superman-100
Steppan Wolf-95
Hulk/Wonder Woman/Thor-90
Cyborg-75
Black Panther-70
Iron Man-65

Skill
Wonder Woman-100
Steppanwolf-95
Batman-90
Black Panther-90
Captain America-90
Thor-75
Superman-70
:o :-[ Please! Please!! Put the pipe down.
Shut the fuck up. This is an opinion ranking. No one here ia right.
I know it's an opinion piece. But it should be based on facts not wish list.  The only reason you rated Stephenwolf so high is to make WW showing against him look more respectable.  Also WW hasn't demonstrated any of the 3 DCCU movies to be close to Hulk in STR or Durability, at best she's a close to Thor but even that is speculative. As for Speed your listing is also based on wishful thinking, outside of her showing against some no name german soilders and doging some bullets from some terrorist that QS could easily surpass with ease there's nothing to indicate she's up there in SPD. I'm not claiming she doesn't have SS all I'm saying no way as of the 3 DCCU movies she stared in can anyone imply she's faster than QS.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2017, 01:41:46 PM »

Strength
Hulk/Wonder Woman-90
Vision-85
Thor-80
Giant Man-75
Aquaman-50
Iron Man-40
Cyborg-35
Spiderman-30
Captain America-20
Black Panther-15

Speed
Flash100
Superman-90
Wonder Woman-75
Quick Silver-50
Spiderman-40
Aquaman-35
Black Panther-20
Steppanwolf-5

Duarbility
Superman-100
Steppan Wolf-95
Cyborg-75
Black Panther-70
Iron Man-65

Skill
Wonder Woman-100
Steppanwolf-95
Batman-90
Black Panther-90
Captain America-90
Thor-75
Superman-70
I know it's an opinion piece. But it should be based on facts not wish list.  The only reason you rated Stephenwolf so high is to make WW showing against him look more respectable.  Also WW hasn't demonstrated any of the 3 DCCU movies to be close to Hulk in STR or Durability, at best she's a close to Thor but even that is speculative. As for Speed your listing is also based on wishful thinking, outside of her showing against some no name german soilders and doging some bullets from some terrorist that QS could easily surpass with ease there's nothing to indicate she's up there in SPD. I'm not claiming she doesn't have SS all I'm saying no way as of the 3 DCCU movies she stared in can anyone imply she's faster than QS.
You are fucking stupid.

She showed she was stronger than Thor when she casually knocked Doomsday off his feet. She also took Doomsday's best punches and Superman's all out head butt and was never kod u idiot. Which means her durability is exactly where I put it. And MCU Quick silver was put down by the very same machine gun fire type Diana effortlessly blocked and even moved someone out of the way of. Dummy.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 02:43:32 PM by fangirl101 »

shadowknight

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2017, 03:16:08 PM »

Strength
Hulk/Wonder Woman-90
Vision-85
Thor-80
Giant Man-75
Aquaman-50
Iron Man-40
Cyborg-35
Spiderman-30
Captain America-20
Black Panther-15

Speed
Flash100
Superman-90
Wonder Woman-75
Quick Silver-50
Spiderman-40
Aquaman-35
Black Panther-20
Steppanwolf-5

Duarbility
Superman-100
Steppan Wolf-95
Cyborg-75
Black Panther-70
Iron Man-65

Skill
Wonder Woman-100
Steppanwolf-95
Batman-90
Black Panther-90
Captain America-90
Thor-75
Superman-70
You are fucking stupid.

She showed she was stronger than Thor when she casually knocked Doomsday off his feet. She also took Doomsday's best punches and Superman's all out head butt and was never kod u idiot. Which means her durability is exactly where I put it. And MCU Quick silver was put down by the very same machine gun fire type Diana effortlessly blocked and even moved someone out of the way of. Dumny.
Did you watch the same movie everyone else watched? or do you have a special lithium induced copy that only WW fans like you have? WW didn't punch or kick DD down using STR, what she did is a skill based attack using a shield to bash DD lower leg which caused him to fall down. Any competent 15 yr old with a metal shield could knock down a 6+ bodybuilder or weightlifter with that technique. No way does that imply they're anywhere close to that weighlifter in STR. As for her durability WW had  her shield to cushion DD blows.  This the reason people hate debating you since context is always a foreign concept with you.

1. QS dodge several thousand rounds b4 failing
2. One of the reason QS failed was he was carrying an  innocent  person away from the bullets it can be argued he wasn't at his best,
3. QS was using his SPD non stop for a while, it could also be argued he was exhausted
4. WW parries more than dodge, it could also be argued had QS  a pair of bulletproof bracers to parry with he would be alive also.

Why do I've to constantly explain to you the obvious,  this is something only retard or blind person couldn't figure out. When the truth of my statements are self evident.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 03:26:19 PM by shadowknight »

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2017, 03:29:05 PM »
Shut your faggot ass up. A fucking skill move? How come Batman didn't do it then? And no where does it show Diana blocking his blows with a shield. Amd she certainly didnt block Superman's blows qith a shield u super faggit. It actually takes morr speed to parry tham dodge fool. Spiderman can dodgr a hail of  bulleys. As for protecting innocents, dmFia a was protecting many at once. So shut up.

80sBaby

• +33/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2017, 03:47:32 PM »
Shut your faggot ass up. A fucking skill move? How come Batman didn't do it then?

Bruce had a shield?

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2017, 03:50:13 PM »
Shut your faggot ass up. A fucking skill move? How come Batman didn't do it then?

Bruce had a shield?
So the shield adds to her strength? How else does one sweep someone who was firmly planted against their will off thier feet? I cant sweep a 190 poind off his feet with one arm. Shield or not. Especially if he is planted and resisting. Dummy 

80sBaby

• +33/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2017, 04:08:42 PM »
So the shield adds to her strength? How else does one sweep someone who was firmly planted against their will off thier feet? I cant sweep a 190 poind off his feet with one arm. Shield or not. Especially if he is planted and resisting. Dummy
Shadowknight is specifically arguing that strength ISN'T a factor, but the shield is. So your question about Bruce is pointless, unless he had a shield. His strength is immaterial to the point you're trying to refute.

Your 2nd statement has already been countered by shadowknight's example. Dude, you suck at this lol

beatboks

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2017, 04:20:33 PM »
The movie was inconsistent in power showings. I know they don't sit at a board when editing these things and think, gee, how would this play out on a battleboard, but there are serious inconsistencies. Like, Flash runs after that truck with the Slavic family for a few scenes before Superman hears that civilians need help and then instantly catches up to him in order to help.

It was pretty clear he ran the wrong direction apparently more than once.

"I hope this is east"
"Now THIS is east"

He literally only just started heading the right direction after superman started toward him so not much of a head start.

beatboks

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2017, 04:39:21 PM »
Strength

Supes 100

Steppenwolf 75

Hull ,Thor, WW  60-65

Aquaman 50 ish maybe 45

Speed

Supes 100

Flash 90

WW 80

QS 75

Aquaman 70 in water 50 or so on land

Durability

Supes 100

Hulk 85-90

Thor 80

WW (without god mode shield vs ares) 75 with it 90

Cybig didnt have anything to rate him physically but his technopathy was f#$ing high as shite

How do you think Flash is slower than Superman?

The fact that he caught up to flash after Flash was finally heading innthe right direction

He wasnt far behind flash who pushed a truck that had already been headimg out of the area  (so had a head start) while carrying a building that wouldnt havenleft the area so had to go further with much more weight.

The fact that he reacted to Flash whrn fighting the JL.

He called him a slow poke

80sBaby

• +33/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2017, 04:40:51 PM »

Really? C'mon now. You know that was said in jest and not a serious determination of speed, right?

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2017, 04:59:10 PM »
Shadowknight is specifically arguing that strength ISN'T a factor, but the shield is. So your question about Bruce is pointless, unless he had a shield. His strength is immaterial to the point you're trying to refute.

Your 2nd statement has already been countered by shadowknight's example. Dude, you suck at this lol
You are missing the God damned point. If batman had a shield, he still wouldn't be able to do it. The shield means nothing. It is the STRENGTH behind the push that matters. She could have did the same with her fucking arm. She simply had a  shield in her hand.

80sBaby

• +33/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2017, 05:06:13 PM »
You are missing the God damned point. If batman had a shield, he still wouldn't be able to do it. The shield means nothing. It is the STRENGTH behind the push that matters. She could have did the same with her fucking arm. She simply had a  shield in her hand.

Wrong. As sk said, a weaker opponent can certainly knock a heavier, stronger opponent off their feet using a shield in the manner Diana did, using leverage.

AP

• +117/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2017, 05:11:52 PM »
Y'know, I'm used to fangirl's meltdowns by now, but this time around, it seems like she's having 5-6 of them in pretty much every thread dealing with the Justice League movie.  That movie broke that poor girl.

beatboks

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2017, 06:26:35 PM »

Really? C'mon now. You know that was said in jest and not a serious determination of speed, right?

So your goingnto focus on only 1 of tje 4 points I made in exclusion???

On 2 separate occasionsin the film Superman caught up to Flash ehrb Flash had a slight head start. One of thosewas while pushing (lifting) much greater mass.

Then theres the fight where Supes reacted to Flash JUST.

travel speed is definitely favoring Supes, I can see a case can be made for reactions favoring Flash but given the times he was tripped/ knocked down there isnt much in that.

Still 2 separate occasionsin the same fight sequence we see Supes travel faster than flash as the make the same point at the same (or almost same in building carrying case) while Flash started from closer to the finish point.

I dont know another way to interperet that than Supes being faster (based on current showings which will likely change as more movies come out)

80sBaby

• +33/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2017, 06:29:19 PM »

So your goingnto focus on only 1 of tje 4 points I made in exclusion???

On 2 separate occasionsin the film Superman caught up to Flash ehrb Flash had a slight head start. One of thosewas while pushing (lifting) much greater mass.

Then theres the fight where Supes reacted to Flash JUST.

travel speed is definitely favoring Supes, I can see a case can be made for reactions favoring Flash but given the times he was tripped/ knocked down there isnt much in that.

Still 2 separate occasionsin the same fight sequence we see Supes travel faster than flash as the make the same point at the same (or almost same in building carrying case) while Flash started from closer to the finish point.

I dont know another way to interperet that than Supes being faster (based on current showings which will likely change as more movies come out)

Flash straight-up outperformed a Superman who was not holding back.

Flash was lost when rescuing the people at the end, hence why Clark was able to catch up. He couldn't even find East.