Herochat

Trumps attack on the New World Order is happening now

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
Re: Trumps attack on the New World Order is happening now
« Reply #210 on: January 16, 2018, 11:09:28 PM »
It makes sense that's what you'd think you're parroting.

Strange

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 17, 2018, 10:20:48 AM »
Letters makes me believe in conspiracy theories. Not in the ones he parrots but stuff like the Illuminati\government hiring people to spread misinformation. The guy is so overdone with his stuff that he is coming across as straight up cartoonish. Makes conspiracy theorists look bad/unbelieveable which in turn makes people question them period, whether they are valid or not.

NeoGreenLantern

• +88/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 17, 2018, 11:52:13 AM »
Governments hiring people to spread misinformation is pretty much been confirmed as standard practice. There has been a few instances where people forgot to cover their tracks on social media.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 17, 2018, 02:44:10 PM »
Letters makes me believe in conspiracy theories. Not in the ones he parrots but stuff like the Illuminati\government hiring people to spread misinformation. The guy is so overdone with his stuff that he is coming across as straight up cartoonish. Makes conspiracy theorists look bad/unbelieveable which in turn makes people question them period, whether they are valid or not.

So another non fact believer. Everything in this thread is 100% true and verifiable.
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 17, 2018, 02:47:35 PM »

So another non fact believer. Everything in this thread is 100% true and verifiable.
Then it should be easy for you to verify your assertions.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 17, 2018, 05:12:19 PM »
Everything here is public knowledge I'm just connecting some dots. Most of you are too stupid to see it.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

NeoGreenLantern

• +88/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 17, 2018, 05:15:52 PM »
Its public knowledge Hillary and/or Trump took down 3 planes? Like if I go ask my neighbor about it they will be able to ched some light on the situation.

HalloweenJack

• +32/-8
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 17, 2018, 05:45:15 PM »
you chould do that

AP

• +100/-54
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 17, 2018, 06:04:02 PM »

Yeah, that's the shitty part.  Like a while back I mentioned I don't trust mainstream media that much because there is usually some bias and someone responded with basically "LOL!  Believing in media bias is totally the same thing as believing in the Illumanati".

NeoGreenLantern

• +88/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 17, 2018, 06:07:23 PM »
you chould do that

Maybe I chould just chow myself out.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 18, 2018, 02:41:53 PM »
Its public knowledge Hillary and/or Trump took down 3 planes? Like if I go ask my neighbor about it they will be able to ched some light on the situation.

Ya it's information released to the public. Public knowledge. Not common knowledge.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 18, 2018, 03:31:45 PM »
And since no one is able to find this public knowledge, these are the plane crashes I was talking about. Seems it was 2 instead of 3.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-02/bridgewater-s-bruce-steinberg-killed-in-plane-crash-with-family

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/31/news/compass-richard-cousins-plane-crash/index.html

Clinton connections abound. Coincidence?

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 18, 2018, 04:05:31 PM »
And since no one is able to find this public knowledge, these are the plane crashes I was talking about. Seems it was 2 instead of 3.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-02/bridgewater-s-bruce-steinberg-killed-in-plane-crash-with-family

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/31/news/compass-richard-cousins-plane-crash/index.html

Clinton connections abound. Coincidence?
Absolutely nothing you just posted supports your assertion that Trump took down the planes.

What you did post is evidence that planes went down. When do planes go down and it's NOT a conspiracy of some kind?

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 18, 2018, 05:10:35 PM »
Do you think they were both accidents? 2 CEOs with Clinton connections killed on the same day amidst all the Clinton investigations and Trump's attack on sex traffickers and purge of the Saudi controlled Deep State.

Lol. Ok

HalloweenJack

• +32/-8
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 18, 2018, 05:47:34 PM »
you chould do that

Maybe I chould just chow myself out.

you chould look this thread while you're at it mang

edit:....naw I'll leave it as is