Herochat

Trumps attack on the New World Order is happening now

Letters

• +4/-823
    • View Profile
Re: Trumps attack on the New World Order is happening now
« Reply #195 on: January 15, 2018, 02:49:08 PM »
Donald Trump becoming President is such a monumental fuck up that the US needs to take a long, cold shower and think about what the fuck is happening to itself as a country

I don't even say that facetiously

Hilary would have been awful, but this is some even more fucked up shit and it's sad that such a fucking idiot can make Hilary Clinton seem like a valid choice, but oh my fucking god

If electing Trump is a monumental fuck up, what would you call it if Hillary was elected?

XerxesTWD

• +74/-22
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 15, 2018, 03:25:52 PM »
Donald Trump becoming President is such a monumental fuck up that the US needs to take a long, cold shower and think about what the fuck is happening to itself as a country

I don't even say that facetiously

Hilary would have been awful, but this is some even more fucked up shit and it's sad that such a fucking idiot can make Hilary Clinton seem like a valid choice, but oh my fucking god

If electing Trump is a monumental fuck up, what would you call it if Hillary was elected?
He made it pretty clear that would just be a regular fuck up.

NeoGreenLantern

• +83/-19
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 15, 2018, 03:51:26 PM »
I said it before the 4 to 8 years of Hillary would be the blandest least controversial stagnant presidency you could think of because she just wanted to be the first female president and wouldn't do anything to soil the legacy. At most we would get a full on legalization of marijuana since its the one thing any president can do which would look like a huge step without really pissing many people off.

Mightily Oats

• +76/-578
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 15, 2018, 03:54:22 PM »
I said it before the 4 to 8 years of Hillary would be the blandest least controversial stagnant presidency you could think of
Don't agree with this whatsoever

But she's not Trump

NeoGreenLantern

• +83/-19
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 15, 2018, 04:15:58 PM »
Yeah I could be wrong but at the very least any sane/intelligent person can reach the same conclusion about her being better than Trump. I mean we are literally having this discussion in a topic where "good" things are being made to make Trump look better including an incident where he straight up murdered 3 planes worth of people.

Letters

• +4/-823
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 15, 2018, 05:10:40 PM »
Or Hillary was eliminating witnesses. Either way they're human trafficking scum. And good riddance.

With Hillary we would be at war with Russia, still funding Isis, Saudi arabia, Iran, iraq, joined the EU and be on the way to TPP. Not to mention pedogate never coming to light. You're crazy. Oats too.

Trump has eliminated isis, exposed the Cia mockingbird news networks, arrested thousands of human traffickers, exposed Clinton foundation, uranium one, fusion gps and others.

The stockmarket is way up. Unemployment is way down. The biggest tax breaks ever have just been issued to the American people. I just don't see the problem here.

NeoGreenLantern

• +83/-19
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 15, 2018, 05:32:39 PM »
oh wait now Hillary shot down 3 planes worth of people?

Dlbiininja

• +22/-11010
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem 😂😂😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 15, 2018, 05:36:56 PM »
Or Hillary was eliminating witnesses. Either way they're human trafficking scum. And good riddance.

With Hillary we would be at war with Russia, still funding Isis, Saudi arabia, Iran, iraq, joined the EU and be on the way to TPP. Not to mention pedogate never coming to light. You're crazy. Oats too.

Trump has eliminated isis, exposed the Cia mockingbird news networks, arrested thousands of human traffickers, exposed Clinton foundation, uranium one, fusion gps and others.

The stockmarket is way up. Unemployment is way down. The biggest tax breaks ever have just been issued to the American people. I just don't see the problem here.

https://www.cbsnews.com/isis/

This says Russia offered fake russian info of the US backing ISIS.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-video-game-evidence-us-direct-cooperation-support-isis-syria-raqqa/

Isis using drones to attack!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/isis/index.html

map of who controls what in the region.
https://southfront.org/military-situation-in-syria-on-january-15-2018-map-update/
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Letters

• +4/-823
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 15, 2018, 07:13:12 PM »
So isis has "nowhere to hide". They have the least amount of controlled territory in 5 years.

This is great. Thank you Trump

McCain and Hillary and Kerry and Petraeus have absolutely been funding isis under the guise of moderate rebels. Trump stops funding these rebels and isis has all been wiped out. I suppose you don't see the correlation here? Just a coincidence?

XerxesTWD

• +74/-22
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 15, 2018, 07:30:43 PM »
So isis has "nowhere to hide". They have the least amount of controlled territory in 5 years.

This is great. Thank you Trump

McCain and Hillary and Kerry and Petraeus have absolutely been funding isis under the guise of moderate rebels. Trump stops funding these rebels and isis has all been wiped out. I suppose you don't see the correlation here? Just a coincidence?

Not so much a coincidence as you being an unintelligent person who doesn't understand things.

therock

• +36/-64
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 16, 2018, 03:30:49 AM »
oh wait now Hillary shot down 3 planes worth of people?

Shooting down Planes of your polticial enemies only good if Trump Do it

If he did

Really like to get the answer

Does Letter

Not only think Trumps shot down Planes of his political enemies
But does he think that a GOOD thing

Letters

• +4/-823
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 16, 2018, 05:05:42 PM »
First unsealed indictment. 11 counts on Uranium One. Bribery extortion money laundering, etc.

Possible false flag attempt in Hawaii was interesting. Wonder if it was thwarted and the story had to be changed. Or could have been to prevent flights from leaving- are 2 theories.

AP

• +89/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 16, 2018, 09:31:21 PM »

Rynox

• +15/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 16, 2018, 09:39:35 PM »

While I disagree with everything that you said, I will concede that Oats is crazy.

Letters

• +4/-823
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 16, 2018, 10:36:25 PM »
So you disagree with facts.