Herochat

Trumps attack on the New World Order is happening now

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
Re: Trumps attack on the New World Order is happening now
« Reply #105 on: December 29, 2017, 09:21:02 PM »
You did nothing of the sort. You mentioned two books without any context. You did as much work as Letters letting people about the civil war.

I've gone on at length about the first, and post reams of analysis on them in the past.

The citations are all that's needed. If you need  me to hold your hand so you can understand the basics of politics via reputable and unimpeachable source a simple google search can find the entire text of--and yes, I've posted it before, numerous times-- when the information has been handed to you, that's your problem.

at this point, you just want to make excuses as to why you willingly support and defend an empire of mass slaughter because its more convenient for you to benefit from it as a Westerner and entertaining for you to mock those those acknowledging information you choose to not accept.

And that's OK. That's your character. Own it.
How do you invest so much energy into off-topic run-on tangents without answering the actual direct questions you respond to?
I wasn't addressing you, grunt.
You responded to Neo and he's the one that asked you a question you responded to but fled from, which isn't surprising. You're one of the objectively dumbest and incoherent people on the internet, ranting about half-truths you read and insisting everyone who doesn't believe whatever views you decided to parrot that day are factual.

You're broken, son. You'll never be woke.
So more caterwauling from a literal stormtrooper of the Corporate Empire.

"fled from"? So you're too stupid to comprehend a VERY simple answer, and that's MY problem?

I'm sure your masters approve of your defending them like the professional order-taker your were born to be.

Meanwhile, literate individuals who didn't need to transition from being pom pom wavers to murdering people to get a check can cut and paste a book title, add pdf into Google. And actually gain first hand knowledge from one of the most well respected and influential Professors of International Politics in contemporary history telling the truths he was a party to as being an insider who help mold the last 40 years of policy mindless drones who were following orders, like you, were executing.

But it's OK. You weren't conditioned to think critically by your masters.

You fell for that shit? You're such an insecure clown.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2017, 09:25:37 PM »
You did nothing of the sort. You mentioned two books without any context. You did as much work as Letters letting people about the civil war.

I've gone on at length about the first, and post reams of analysis on them in the past.

The citations are all that's needed. If you need  me to hold your hand so you can understand the basics of politics via reputable and unimpeachable source a simple google search can find the entire text of--and yes, I've posted it before, numerous times-- when the information has been handed to you, that's your problem.

at this point, you just want to make excuses as to why you willingly support and defend an empire of mass slaughter because its more convenient for you to benefit from it as a Westerner and entertaining for you to mock those those acknowledging information you choose to not accept.

How do you invest so much energy into off-topic run-on tangents without answering the actual direct questions you respond to?
You responded to Neo and he's the one that asked you a question you responded to but fled from, which isn't surprising. You're one of the objectively dumbest and incoherent people on the internet, ranting about half-truths you read and insisting everyone who doesn't believe whatever views you decided to parrot that day are factual.

"fled from"? So you're too stupid to comprehend a VERY simple answer, and that's MY problem?

I'm sure your masters approve of your defending them like the professional order-taker your were born to be.

Meanwhile, literate individuals who didn't need to transition from being pom pom wavers to murdering people to get a check can cut and paste a book title, add pdf into Google. And actually gain first hand knowledge from one of the most well respected and influential Professors of International Politics in contemporary history telling the truths he was a party to as being an insider who help mold the last 40 years of policy mindless drones who were following orders, like you, were executing.

.. Still too stupid to figure this out, eh?

..I'm sure you were just great at taking orders without questioning them like the born follower you are.

I can see that skill comes in handy at the frathouse.

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2017, 09:28:51 PM »

.. Still too stupid to figure this out, eh?

..I'm sure you were just great at taking orders without questioning them like the born follower you are.

I can see that skill comes in handy at the frathouse.
Wow. You really just can't comprehend much of anything.

AP

• +100/-54
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2017, 09:29:49 PM »
The extremely on topic and direct answer you receive should be impressive.

Xerxes is a prophet.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 29, 2017, 09:32:22 PM »
The extremely on topic and direct answer you receive should be impressive.

Xerxes is a prophet.

So you think Trump lead marines had a civil war with the CIA?
I dont know.

The citations I cited are undeniable by anyone intellectually honest in the slightest, however.

The debate on whether there is a Western globalist corporate/financial elite maneuvering for power using the masses as expendable pawns via unnecessary wars is over, and any adult with basic understanding of geopolitics over the past 150 years at minimum knows this.

.. So clearly, the corporatist warmonger defenders actually ARE that incredibly stupid.

AP

• +100/-54
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 29, 2017, 09:33:52 PM »
So that's a no?

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 29, 2017, 09:34:38 PM »
So that's a no?
I said what I said.

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 29, 2017, 09:36:33 PM »
What you said was you don't know what you think.

You can't even read a sentence.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 29, 2017, 09:41:21 PM »
What you said was you don't know what you think.

You can't even read a sentence.

...AND you cant decipher basic conversational phraseology, to boot?

You're THIS pathetic?

Wait, dont answer that...

AP

• +100/-54
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2017, 09:50:37 PM »
How about this.  Have you seen evidence of Trump leading a military campaign against the CIA?

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 29, 2017, 09:58:02 PM »
How about this.  Have you seen evidence of Trump leading a military campaign against the CIA?
I haven't looked into this claim extensively yet to make a determination.

But there absolutely was an internal information warfare between factions of the intelligence community in the last year.

AP

• +100/-54
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 29, 2017, 10:01:49 PM »

So why not look into it and come back to us?

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 29, 2017, 10:07:41 PM »

So why not look into it and come back to us?
There are varying stories at first glance.  It may be misinformation.

...have any of you looked into Tragedy or Hope, or Read "Confessions"?

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2017, 10:13:51 PM »
I've read both. While in the military. Not much to do most of the time so "Read this shit to see what the world is REALLY ALL ABOUT!" books were passed around almost nonstop. The only people I've ever met who read more books than me were ex cons.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 30, 2017, 06:29:58 PM »
All that time reading and you still don't know shit.

Are you sure you were reading books and not getting raped? It would make sense that the only people who have been raped more than you are ex cons.
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.