Herochat

Trumps attack on the New World Order is happening now

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
Re: Trumps attack on the New World Order is happening now
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2017, 08:18:17 PM »
So you think Trump lead marines had a civil war with the CIA?
I dont know.

The citations I cited are undeniable by anyone intellectually honest in the slightest, however.

The debate on whether there is a Western globalist corporate/financial elite maneuvering for power using the masses as expendable pawns via unnecessary wars is over, and any adult with basic understanding of geopolitics over the past 150 years at minimum knows this.

NeoGreenLantern

• +88/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2017, 08:21:01 PM »
but the debate in this topic is if the shit letters is talking about is legit.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2017, 08:32:13 PM »
The strategy being by your side fo the debate is using Letter's claims to discount the entire concept of the NWO/Illuminati/Deep State/Corporatocracy/whatever term you want to call them.

I'm calling out your sides transparently dishonest appeal to ridicule strategy. Whether or not Letter's specific claims are valid in no way shape or form invalidates the fact that this global elite power structure exists. To even try to use that tactic is tantamount to deliberately defending them and their crimes.

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2017, 08:37:51 PM »
So you think Trump lead marines had a civil war with the CIA?
I dont know.

The citations I cited are undeniable by anyone intellectually honest in the slightest, however.

The debate on whether there is a Western globalist corporate/financial elite maneuvering for power using the masses as expendable pawns via unnecessary wars is over, and any adult with basic understanding of geopolitics over the past 150 years at minimum knows this.
You don't know if there was a war between the Marines and the CIA, or you don't know what you think about Letters' assertion that it absolutely happened?

NeoGreenLantern

• +88/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2017, 08:47:07 PM »
The strategy being by your side fo the debate is using Letter's claims to discount the entire concept of the NWO/Illuminati/Deep State/Corporatocracy/whatever term you want to call them.

I'm calling out your sides transparently dishonest appeal to ridicule strategy. Whether or not Letter's specific claims are valid in no way shape or form invalidates the fact that this global elite power structure exists. To even try to use that tactic is tantamount to deliberately defending them and their crimes.

When the people claiming these things also make claims their was a civil war on US soil that somehow was covered up by both the good and bad sides it makes it hard to take it seriously. If you are trying to bring these things to light then you should either be calling Letters on his bullshit or backing him up with evidence because right now he's just hurting the cause.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2017, 08:50:20 PM »

When the people claiming these things also make claims their was a civil war on US soil that somehow was covered up by both the good and bad sides it makes it hard to take it seriously.

What it is is a logical fallacy on your part.

one has nothing to do with the other.

If you are trying to bring these things to light then you should either be calling Letters on his bullshit or backing him up with evidence because right now he's just hurting the cause.
I already brought them to light.  the work has been done. Years ago.

Letter's claims are irrelevant either way regarding whether the facts that have been revealed decades ago are valid.

At this point it's people making up excuses why they want to make jokes about their willful support and defense of mass murderers.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 08:52:46 PM by Panthergod »

NeoGreenLantern

• +88/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2017, 08:53:39 PM »
You did nothing of the sort. You mentioned two books without any context. You did as much work as Letters letting people about the civil war.

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2017, 08:55:44 PM »
The extremely on topic and direct answer you receive should be impressive.
This turned out to be a prophecy.

NeoGreenLantern

• +88/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2017, 08:57:33 PM »
Well you're an Illuminati shill so you got access to prophecy tech at CERN.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2017, 08:59:51 PM »
You did nothing of the sort. You mentioned two books without any context. You did as much work as Letters letting people about the civil war.

I've gone on at length about the first, and post reams of analysis on them in the past.

The citations are all that's needed. If you need  me to hold your hand so you can understand the basics of politics via reputable and unimpeachable source a simple google search can find the entire text of--and yes, I've posted it before, numerous times-- when the information has been handed to you, that's your problem.

at this point, you just want to make excuses as to why you willingly support and defend an empire of mass slaughter because its more convenient for you to benefit from it as a Westerner and entertaining for you to mock those those acknowledging information you choose to not accept.

And that's OK. That's your character. Own it.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 09:02:43 PM by Panthergod »

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 29, 2017, 09:05:17 PM »

I've gone on at length about the first, and post reams of analysis on them in the past.

The citations are all that's needed. If you need  me to hold your hand so you can understand the basics of politics via reputable and unimpeachable source a simple google search can find the entire text of--and yes, I've posted it before, numerous times-- when the information has been handed to you, that's your problem.

at this point, you just want to make excuses as to why you willingly support and defend an empire of mass slaughter because its more convenient for you to benefit from it as a Westerner and entertaining for you to mock those those acknowledging information you choose to not accept.

How do you invest so much energy into off-topic run-on tangents without answering the actual direct questions you respond to?

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 29, 2017, 09:07:32 PM »

How do you invest so much energy into off-topic run-on tangents without answering the actual direct questions you respond to?
I wasn't addressing you, grunt.

NeoGreenLantern

• +88/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2017, 09:09:45 PM »

carbo-loading.

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2017, 09:09:57 PM »

You responded to Neo and he's the one that asked you a question you responded to but fled from, which isn't surprising. You're one of the objectively dumbest and incoherent people on the internet, ranting about half-truths you read and insisting everyone who doesn't believe whatever views you decided to parrot that day are factual.

You're broken, son. You'll never be woke.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 29, 2017, 09:17:55 PM »

You responded to Neo and he's the one that asked you a question you responded to but fled from, which isn't surprising. You're one of the objectively dumbest and incoherent people on the internet, ranting about half-truths you read and insisting everyone who doesn't believe whatever views you decided to parrot that day are factual.

You're broken, son. You'll never be woke.
So more caterwauling from a literal stormtrooper of the Corporate Empire.

"fled from"? So you're too stupid to comprehend a VERY simple answer, and that's MY problem?

I'm sure your masters approve of your defending them like the professional order-taker your were born to be.

Meanwhile, literate individuals who didn't need to transition from being pom pom wavers to murdering people to get a check can cut and paste a book title, add pdf into Google. And actually gain first hand knowledge from one of the most well respected and influential Professors of International Politics in contemporary history telling the truths he was a party to as being an insider who helped mold the last 40 years of policy mindless drones who were following orders, like you, were executing.

But it's OK. You weren't conditioned to think critically by your masters.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 09:21:57 PM by Panthergod »