Herochat

Trumps attack on the New World Order is happening now

AP

• +70/-50
    • View Profile
Re: Trumps attack on the New World Order is happening now
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2017, 06:05:24 PM »
I kinda wanna know what happened after the CIA and Marines went at it.  You'd think there would be some major ramifications after that.

From what I've read the Marines took over Langley, people were arrested and lots of online bots were disabled.

And that’s it?  That was a pretty tame civil war.

NeoGreenLantern

• +71/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2017, 09:27:08 PM »
Wait who where the bad guys there? I thought the NWO controlled both the CIA and military.Thats why the Illuminati wants to take our guns. So the military can have an easier time coming in and killing everyone.

Letters

• +1/-702
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2017, 10:17:10 PM »
I kinda wanna know what happened after the CIA and Marines went at it.  You'd think there would be some major ramifications after that.

From what I've read the Marines took over Langley, people were arrested and lots of online bots were disabled.

It's been happening for over a year. This is nearing the end.

AP

• +70/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2017, 10:39:33 PM »
Wait who where the bad guys there? I thought the NWO controlled both the CIA and military.Thats why the Illuminati wants to take our guns. So the military can have an easier time coming in and killing everyone.

Once Trump became president, then the military became good guys.  They switched over that easily.  It's like a later season of Heroes.

AP

• +70/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2017, 10:41:17 PM »

You'd think there would be massive explosions and stuff going on, what with the military and CIA going to war, to say nothing of our rulers switching sides, going on the defense, hiding, etc.  You'd also think the Illumanati would send UN troops to take over America or something.  It all seems so anti-climatic.

XerxesTWD

• +63/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2017, 11:05:24 PM »

You'd think there would be massive explosions and stuff going on, what with the military and CIA going to war, to say nothing of our rulers switching sides, going on the defense, hiding, etc.  You'd also think the Illumanati would send UN troops to take over America or something.  It all seems so anti-climatic.
Amazing!

Letters

• +1/-702
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2017, 12:10:46 PM »

Trump has the rule of law and order behind him. During the election and right after Trump surrounded himself with military  generals and admirals. ISIS has all but been destroyed. Sex traffickers have been arrested. Saudi Arabia has been dealt with.

Without the backing of the president the cabal led deep state are on the run.

However there are UN troops already here in America. We could still see some fireworks.

Letters

• +1/-702
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2017, 12:11:37 PM »
And George Soros apparently had a heart attack yesterday.

XerxesTWD

• +63/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2017, 12:24:10 PM »

Trump has the rule of law and order behind him. During the election and right after Trump surrounded himself with military  generals and admirals. ISIS has all but been destroyed. Sex traffickers have been arrested. Saudi Arabia has been dealt with.

Without the backing of the president the cabal led deep state are on the run.

However there are UN troops already here in America. We could still see some fireworks.
Whoa!

HalloweenJack

• +20/-6
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2017, 01:32:03 PM »
but wait...since when has law and order mattered to the nWo?

Panthergod

• +37/-74
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2017, 02:30:57 PM »

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/12/14/richard-boykin-united-nations-gun-violence/

The solution to the CIA dumping military grade weaponry in the same inner cities they've piled with drugs for decades now...? UN troops, apparently.

XerxesTWD

• +63/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2017, 03:59:08 PM »

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/12/14/richard-boykin-united-nations-gun-violence/

The solution to the CIA dumping military grade weaponry in the same inner cities they've piled with drugs for decades now...? UN troops, apparently.
That county commissioner must be a high ranking Illuminati member to suggest something. I don't think I've ever actually seen off the wall suggestions happen on TV before.

Rynox

• +15/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2017, 06:52:54 PM »

True, but are we just gonna sit here and ignore the fact that Trump drinks from a glass like a hobbit?

AP

• +70/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2017, 06:56:44 PM »

Yeah, I kinda thought that was their whole point.  I mean, if someone they don't like is president and the majority of the country/world also doesn't like him being president, it should be pretty easy to put an end to that without people asking too many questions.  These were the same people who killed JFK, right?  And JFK was many times more popular and smarter than Trump.

HalloweenJack

• +20/-6
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2017, 10:21:00 PM »
he was a pawn though.