Herochat

Trumps attack on the New World Order is happening now

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13212
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
Re: Trumps attack on the New World Order is happening now
« Reply #526 on: June 30, 2018, 10:59:38 PM »
BTW, you know that Wal-Mart that was turned into a prison?  That was built during the Obama administration.  What is your take on that, Letters?  Seems like Trump is a part of that agenda, doesn't it?

Considering Obama had them built for detention of lawful American citizens and now they are being used for ms13 gang members and protecting children from child traffickers, I am inclined to disagree with that assertion.

You know the funny thing about Ms-13 is that they started here in the states and not south of the border.  Another American creation.  And no he's just focused on preventing anyone south side of the border from entering the country.  Who really aren't a security threat to the country at all.  But,  certain nationalist are an issue.  But, our admin who removed them from the terror list just seem to ignore that fact. 
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

XerxesTWD

• +96/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: July 01, 2018, 10:25:55 AM »
http://www.neonnettle.com/news/4305-trump-pastor-hollywood-washington-dc-elites-are-all-satanic-pedophiles
Browne peddles any conspiracy theory that grows his congregation. He's a snake oil salesman, at best. Very much like Trump himself. They're both trash.

AP

• +110/-55
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: July 22, 2018, 03:18:52 PM »
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/trump-defunded-legal-services-trafficking_us_5b3fbeade4b07b827cc0517c

I don't know if this was posted elsewhere, but I thought it'd be good to put it here.  For all the human trafficking Trump is supposedly fighting, he sure doesn't want to put funding behind it.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: July 22, 2018, 10:49:11 PM »
It stopped funding for criminal defense. Why would Trump want to pay for criminal defense for sextraffickers?

“OVC funding may not be used for criminal defense services,” it reads. “Direct representation on vacatur or expungement matters through court filings or through other litigation services, is NOT an allowable cost under this cooperative agreement or with FY 2018 funds.”

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

XerxesTWD

• +96/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: July 22, 2018, 11:20:02 PM »
It stopped funding for criminal defense. Why would Trump want to pay for criminal defense for sextraffickers?

“OVC funding may not be used for criminal defense services,” it reads. “Direct representation on vacatur or expungement matters through court filings or through other litigation services, is NOT an allowable cost under this cooperative agreement or with FY 2018 funds.”
Do you know anything at all about the shit you talk about?

Who are the victims of sex trafficking and why would they need legal representation? Think. Maybe just give it a try for the first time in your existence and see what occurs.

What reason could victims of sex trafficking have for legal representation?

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: July 22, 2018, 11:44:54 PM »
It doesn't say legal representation, it says criminal defense. Can you not read?

XerxesTWD

• +96/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: July 23, 2018, 12:06:04 AM »
It doesn't say legal representation, it says criminal defense. Can you not read?
Yes, I read the entire thing, which you absolutely did not. Unlike you, I actually care about victims of human trafficking. To you it's just a funny internet meme like your pizzagate conspiracy theories you do for the lulz because you're THAT kind of person. You've spent years pretending to be Pro-Life, but you don't ever actually seem to care about the lives of people.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: July 23, 2018, 12:53:06 AM »
Yes, I read the entire thing, which you absolutely did not. Unlike you, I actually care about victims of human trafficking. To you it's just a funny internet meme like your pizzagate conspiracy theories you do for the lulz because you're THAT kind of person. You've spent years pretending to be Pro-Life, but you don't ever actually seem to care about the lives of people.

This post proves you have either not researched pizzagate enough or you're in on the coverup. "There will be a time when they won't be able to walk the streets." I wonder if you'll be included in that as well.

XerxesTWD

• +96/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: July 23, 2018, 09:47:20 AM »

This post proves you have either not researched pizzagate enough or you're in on the coverup. "There will be a time when they won't be able to walk the streets." I wonder if you'll be included in that as well.
Confirmed: You don't care about people's lives, especially sex trafficking victims. Shameful.

NeoGreenLantern

• +90/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: July 23, 2018, 10:27:42 AM »
Comet Ping Pong was a redherring. The real Clinton sex dungeon is in the basement of the Alamo.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: July 23, 2018, 11:35:03 AM »

Confirmed: You don't care about people's lives, especially sex trafficking victims. Shameful.

It's a little late trying to claim the moral high ground now Xerxes. Your pedophile Cia handlers are going down.

AP

• +110/-55
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: July 23, 2018, 11:44:30 AM »

It's a little late trying to claim the moral high ground now Xerxes. Your pedophile Cia handlers are going down.

You were just given evidence of sex trafficking victims being refused help.  You really don't care.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: July 23, 2018, 12:08:39 PM »
You're an ignorant brainwashed sheep. I'm not concerned with your opinion of me.

XerxesTWD

• +96/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: July 23, 2018, 12:23:16 PM »
You're an ignorant brainwashed sheep. I'm not concerned with your opinion of me.
You can't even maintain the composure of your lame internet character who pretends to care about human lives. You're pathetic at best.