Herochat

Trumps attack on the New World Order is happening now

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
Re: Trumps attack on the New World Order is happening now
« Reply #480 on: May 01, 2018, 07:43:44 PM »
not snopes
I'll be extremely surprised if he provides a source that isn't Your News Wire. Letters made a specific assertion. He deserves a chance to back it up with evidence.

Prepare to be not surprised:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/allison-mack-rothschild-clinton/

Also, the thing Mack was involved in didn't seem to be a cult so much as a pyramid scheme that some people used for sexual favors.  Not that it makes her innocent of anything, but it's not quite a sex cult.

I heard rumors about it but the fact that snopes is trying to debunk it proves to me that it's %100 true. Thanks for the link AP.

Whats your source saying its true?
Disproving his source proves it's true. Checkmate, libtards.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 03, 2018, 01:16:55 PM »
Alison was apparently a supporter of Marina Abramovic.  There you go.

NeoGreenLantern

• +88/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 03, 2018, 05:03:49 PM »
The spooky witchy white lady really freaks you out, huh?

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 03, 2018, 05:10:02 PM »
Being able to recognize blatant sociopathic displays is a trait actual humans with functioning souls have, yes. I know, you don't know what that means. It's ok. Keep protecting your masters.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 03, 2018, 08:16:07 PM »
The moral relativity program runs deep
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 17, 2018, 04:43:23 PM »
So some interesting updates.

AG Schniederman of New York resigns recently. He was also rumored to be part Nxivm. Yesterday, orders to unseal Anthony Weiners indictment were issued in New York. Remember, the NYPD has weiners laptop with the insurance file on it. The Domino's begin to fall.

Also, big trouble for the pope, just as I predicted, as he's rumored to resign.

And, Iran threatens to reveal deep state politicians receiving bribes, just as I predicted.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 17, 2018, 04:48:07 PM »
So some interesting updates.

AG Schniederman of New York resigns recently. He was also rumored to be part Nxivm. Yesterday, orders to unseal Anthony Weiners indictment were issued in New York. Remember, the NYPD has weiners laptop with the insurance file on it. The Domino's begin to fall.

Also, big trouble for the pope, just as I predicted, as he's rumored to resign.

And, Iran threatens to reveal deep state politicians receiving bribes, just as I predicted.

You forgot to mention how the octopus may actually be from space.

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 17, 2018, 05:08:49 PM »
Was Trump's attack on the New World Order responsible for his own administration deleting his attorney's bank records?

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/388164-treasury-watchdog-to-probe-management-of-cohen-bank-records
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/aa-12

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 17, 2018, 06:32:59 PM »
Sounds like a deep state hit piece. Lots of allegations and unnamed sources but little evidence.

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 17, 2018, 07:22:11 PM »
Sounds like a deep state hit piece. Lots of allegations and unnamed sources but little evidence.

Lots of allegations and unnamed sources but little evidence like:

"AG Schniederman of New York resigns recently. He was also rumored to be part Nxivm. Yesterday, orders to unseal Anthony Weiners indictment were issued in New York. Remember, the NYPD has weiners laptop with the insurance file on it. The Domino's begin to fall. "

"Also, big trouble for the pope, just as I predicted, as he's rumored to resign. "

"And, Iran threatens to reveal deep state politicians receiving bribes, just as I predicted. "

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 17, 2018, 08:41:07 PM »
These are all very googleable facts for even the moderately curious. I'm not gonna wast my time providing links to you xerxes as you are paid to discredit the truth anyway. But I will provide this for now.

IG Horowitz finds reasonable grounds for criminal prosecution in the FBI and DOJ handling of the fisa warrants to illegally spy on our duly elected president.

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 17, 2018, 09:19:02 PM »
These are all very googleable facts for even the moderately curious. I'm not gonna wast my time providing links to you xerxes as you are paid to discredit the truth anyway.
That's a pretty lazy response. Is it because every time you DO provide links they're conclusively disproven, usually in a matter of minutes?

But I will provide this for now.

IG Horowitz finds reasonable grounds for criminal prosecution in the FBI and DOJ handling of the fisa warrants to illegally spy on our duly elected president.

You can't even get your spindoctoring correct. His investigation is into Hilary Clinton's emails and whether or not she should have been prosecuted by the FBI for allowing and/or personally ordering(unconfirmed) those servers destroyed. Which will open lots of troublesome doors for a lot of the Trump admin who has... kept government emails on private servers.

Unfortunately, Donald Trump is arguably the most incompetent, and certainly the pettiest little bitch we've ever elected to public office. All of the shit he talks on twitter and at his rallies poisons the well against Hilary, disallowing her from a fair trial, if it would ever even come to that. If he had shut his mouth instead of grandstanding to confirm to everybody on Earth that he's more insecure than anybody they've ever met, he might have had a real chance to put a major political opponent's feet to the fire, legally.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 22, 2018, 04:36:02 PM »
34 Chilean bishops resign after being linked to child sex trafficking. Surprise!

And James Alefantis linked to NXVIM
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2546657

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 22, 2018, 05:05:00 PM »
34 Chilean bishops resign after being linked to child sex trafficking. Surprise!
How is that Donald Trump's doing?

And pizzagate again?

NeoGreenLantern

• +88/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 22, 2018, 05:13:58 PM »
Like I said in the other topic.

Whatever would I do if you weren't here to tell me how and what to think?

Probably shoot up a pizza place.