Herochat

The move to Impeach Trump

Dlbiininja

• +16/-8314
    • View Profile
The move to Impeach Trump
« on: November 15, 2017, 02:01:07 PM »
Meanwhile in America!

"We're calling upon the House to begin impeachment proceedings immediately." 🔥🔥🔥
 https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/930802546372886528?s=09
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

MTL76

• +1111/-11
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
Re: The move to Impeach Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 04:37:23 PM »
This is a waste of time. It isn’t supported by the Democratic leadership, will go nowhere, will only serve to ignite Trump’s base and will add more fuel to the bitter partisan mood of the country (Yes, I know Trump does this as well). It’s just Cohen and some pals peacocking. Stupid.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

AP

• +57/-49
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 04:51:24 PM »
I don't think this was the first time someone called for his impeachment.

therock

• +27/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 05:07:09 PM »
Think this jumping the gun a bit. This will make the case later harder

Since they seem to be building a pretty good case. Getting people one by one

Hell sessions probally going to get charges for perjury. If not then PERJURY NOT LONGER A THING!!

so the dems should maybe slow down

be humble

Although surprise their not pusing the emoluments clause harder

Letters

• +13/-30
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 05:14:24 PM »
How do you feel about Hillary and her perjury?

NeoGreenLantern

• +66/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 05:30:29 PM »
here comes Letters with his whataboutism tactics.

therock

• +27/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 05:34:55 PM »
How do you feel about Hillary and her perjury?

How you feel about bacon

or sorry why am I bring up bacon?" You ask

I assume where just talking about  random shit that has nothing to do with the topic. But if Hillary commited perjUry chatge her. Add that to the the 60 trial they have for ehr. They already planning to ahve a spacial prosecutor on her. Say GO for it. she either goes to Jail on it or not.

But if you think she commited pejury find. I just dont undestand if your going to say, what Hillary did is Perjury how what Session did is NOT perjury

Which brings me to ask...do you think Sessiosn commited perjury..since I assuming you think Hillary did

How can the uranium be a think woth invesigating but the Russian thing not. If you need to take out Hillary to make trump worth getting so be it.

Letters

• +13/-30
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 07:52:52 PM »
I dont know enough about the sessions thing to comment. However its very clear that Hillary is guilty of perjury. Its pretty funny the double standard you liberals have. Like your mental gymnastics on explaining away Hollywood's rape/pedophile culture in the other thread.

Dlbiininja

• +16/-8314
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2017, 08:20:33 PM »
I dont know enough about the sessions thing to comment. However its very clear that Hillary is guilty of perjury. Its pretty funny the double standard you liberals have. Like your mental gymnastics on explaining away Hollywood's rape/pedophile culture in the other thread.

Stop deflecting & stick to the topic.

Don't forget Trump was accused of raping someone with with Epstein!  And he's flip-floppec between both parties. 

Till then enjoy Trump's dossier.  http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/15/politics/russia-investigation-fusion-gps-glenn-simpson-dossier/index.html
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 08:23:48 PM by Dlbiininja »

therock

• +27/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2017, 08:35:16 PM »

sure if you think that and want to talk about that in that topic ...that all well and good

But you despertly switching topics and feigning ignorance.  I guess you..DO NOT RECALL.

Dlbiininja

• +16/-8314
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2017, 08:48:24 PM »

sure if you think that and want to talk about that in that topic ...that all well and good

But you despertly switching topics and feigning ignorance.  I guess you..DO NOT RECALL.

I see what you did there!

NeoGreenLantern

• +66/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2017, 08:53:57 PM »

with the exception of rock no one here is a fan of Hillary.

therock

• +27/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2017, 10:06:06 PM »

I see what you did there!

What funny in order to stick to his story, letters got to pretend he doesnt get the refrence.

XerxesTWD

• +55/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2017, 10:33:40 PM »
Can you actually have any discussion about Trump's repeated failures without mentioning Hillary Clinton? Is it physically possible for your brain to connect those synapses?

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2017, 01:42:30 PM »
Why has none of the rape allegations had any effect on him the way it has others? Like Roy Moore, Harvey Weinstein, Louis CK or any other dude, shit like this is career ending yet Teflon Don is in the clear. Is there a good reason for this or is it the usual “it’s Trump, he can do anything w/o repercussions that others face, don’t be suprised” business?

Also, upvote for NGL for letting Letters know the score.