Herochat

Deathtstroke, Midnighter, Batman vs Deadpool, Black Panther, and Captain America

fangirl101

• +36/-48
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
Which side comes out on top?

Animalia

• +6/-3
    • View Profile
I think team 1.
Not a stomp anyway,for some reason I feel Deadpool is the weak link here.

herochat

• +101/-80
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
Deadpool is a weak link. Midnighter will go lethal right off the bat and do enough damage to take him out long enough for it to be a 3 on 2.

If Team 2 somehow pulls it out, it will be because of Black Panther
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
Deadpool is a weak link. Midnighter will go lethal right off the bat and do enough damage to take him out long enough for it to be a 3 on 2.

There was some discussion here a while back that Deadpool would be particularly challenging for Midnighter given that DP has confounded more traditional move-readers like Taskmaster, and Midnighter had, iirc, once struggled with an "unpredictable" opponent like the Joker. If that's true then I think it takes away the potential of that early advantage of Mids putting him right down off the bat.

Not for nothing, but for some reason I also thought these two would end up facing off more or less given that Cap and DS seem like the natural fight, and Batman and Black Panther seem like the obvious other fight, leaving these two to deal with each other.

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
The Marvel trio is much more likely to work together successfully.

Ditto

• +4/-4
    • View Profile
I think Cap and Panther take a slim majority against any combination of two from the other team but Deadpool getting dropped before those matches end will ruin things for them.

Team 1 something like 6 or 7/10

herochat

• +101/-80
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile

There was some discussion here a while back that Deadpool would be particularly challenging for Midnighter given that DP has confounded more traditional move-readers like Taskmaster, and Midnighter had, iirc, once struggled with an "unpredictable" opponent like the Joker. If that's true then I think it takes away the potential of that early advantage of Mids putting him right down off the bat.

Not for nothing, but for some reason I also thought these two would end up facing off more or less given that Cap and DS seem like the natural fight, and Batman and Black Panther seem like the obvious other fight, leaving these two to deal with each other.

Mids, written correctly, is not a move reader. I think the main benefit of the battle computer against Deadpool would be for him to automatically go overboard lethally and free him up to help the others
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

Gree

• +37/-6
    • View Profile
There have been three instances in his entire career that involved Midnighter having issues with the battle computer, two were non-canon and one involved telepathy

Gree

• +37/-6
    • View Profile
A competent Midnighter and Deathstroke is a very very lethal combo