Herochat

Justice League Spoilers

superlurker

• +11/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Justice League Spoilers
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2017, 02:39:33 PM »
There was a leaked clip that's down now of Superman owning the rest of the League. Best part of the scene was probably when Flash was doing his speed thing and then notices that Superman can see him even though everyone else are like statues, which makes Flash sport a cute "oh shit" expression. Wonder Woman loses a headbutt contest against him, and Batman bleeds.

A lot can change in the editing however (like the fact that Whedon apparently cut Luthor/Eisenberg completely out of the film).

Luthor is apparently in a post-credit scene assembling an evil League of Evil, meeting up with Deathstroke for that.

AP

• +57/-49
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2017, 04:57:00 PM »
This actually premiered last night in Korea and I didn't realize it.  We probably won't get around to watching it until Sunday as we have a huge Thanksgiving banquet to go to on Saturday and tomorrow is Punisher.

DarthAlani

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2017, 09:54:40 PM »
ICT is going nuclear tomorrow.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 09:57:09 PM by DarthAlani »

superlurker

• +11/-0
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 10:14:55 PM by superlurker »

Prime

• I'm in there like swimwear...
  • +4/-24
  • Av/Sig:Bria Myles
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2017, 10:33:48 PM »
That cgi looks like shit.

Bandido

• +6/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile

AP

• +57/-49
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2017, 11:40:20 PM »
http://i.4cdn.org/co/1510794279083.webm

http://i.4cdn.org/co/1510793398771.webm

Is that the extent of the fight?  I was expecting a bigger brawl between the team and evil Supes.  I figured there would be at least three buildings toppled between Superman and Wonder Woman alone.

superlurker

• +11/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2017, 07:50:29 AM »
http://i.4cdn.org/co/1510794279083.webm

http://i.4cdn.org/co/1510793398771.webm

Is that the extent of the fight?  I was expecting a bigger brawl between the team and evil Supes.  I figured there would be at least three buildings toppled between Superman and Wonder Woman alone.

The fight goes like Superman standing around after being revived, not being quite himself, being approached by Aquaman, Cyborg, Flash and Wonder Woman. Cyborg's tech senses aggression in Superman, so it decides to shoot at him in self-defense, which starts the fight after Wonder Woman fails to talk him down with a heartfelt "Kal-El". Aquaman, Cyborg and Wonder Woman try to restrain Superman while Flash starts super-speeding to get behind him. Everything is standing still from Flash's perspective, but then he notices Superman's eye is moving and Superman pushes the other three off and starts to chase Flash around a bit at super-speed, eventually tripping him over. Batman appears (jogging on foot, in broad daylight, probably putting a lot of fear into the cowardly and superstitious) a bit after most of them have been punted off or whatever and calls out "Clark", which gets his attention. Wonder Woman tries to block him from getting at Batman with the "don't make me do this" routine, but loses in that headbutt contest. Finally he grabs Batman and does the "do you bleed?" routine before Batman is saved by Alfred bringing in his "big gun", Lois Lane, which calms Superman down. They're all calling him "Clark" in front of the police and stuff at this point.

The rest of the League obviously weren't trying very hard, but Superman wasn't exactly throwing the kinds of punches he did against Zod either. Without any other context, which may change things, he looked pretty dominant all things considered.

Supposedly, one part of the scene also involves them forgetting all about the Mother Box they used to resurrect Superman, which the villain just picks up from a nearby car.

Gree

• +37/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2017, 08:09:56 AM »
Kind of stupid to show him overpower the league

AP

• +57/-49
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2017, 08:25:46 AM »
I always got the impression Superman would save Warth more or less solo anyway so I’m not surprised to see him beating up the entire Leafue.

Fangirl will flip her shit.

Fifthchild

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2017, 08:55:01 AM »
Am hearing interesting things about the degree to which the attempt to CGI the moustache off of Cavill's face succeeded...I am intrigued.

LiquidSailor

• +52/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2017, 09:17:59 AM »

Luthor is apparently in a post-credit scene assembling an evil League of Evil, meeting up with Deathstroke for that.

They aren't still using Eisenjew/Jewsenberg for Luthor, are they?  He was the fucking absolute worst.

DIGUSTING

80sBaby

• +23/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2017, 10:08:56 AM »

They aren't still using Eisenjew/Jewsenberg for Luthor, are they?  He was the fucking absolute worst.

Yes, they are.

Fifthchild

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2017, 12:32:58 PM »
RT score is finally out - its 40% atm:

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/justice_league_2017