Herochat

DCcu Wonder Woman Gauntlet - Mixup

Bandido

• +5/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
DCcu Wonder Woman Gauntlet - Mixup
« on: November 11, 2017, 05:36:56 PM »
Saw WW last night, so I wanted to gather some updated opinions on where she fits in with other cinematic heroes. Hour break between fights. I also staggered the difficulty of the matches. Shield, Lasso and Gauntlets for WW:

MCU GOTG
MCU Spidey
MCU Defenders
MCU Cap and Black Panther
MCU Valkyrie, Sif and Black Sky Elektra
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 02:19:55 PM by Bandido »

AP

• +51/-48
    • View Profile
Re: DCcu Wonder Woman Gauntlet
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 06:30:29 PM »
I could see her clearing GOTG, Spidey, and Defenders with no problem.  She clears Suicde Squad, although they might get lucky with Deadshot sniping her while her attention is turned or Katanna stabbing her under the same conditions.  By that point, she might have some superficial wounds, but should still be in good enough shape to beat Cap and BP.  Like the SS, they might get lucky wiht their vibranium weapons, but I think Wonder woman still comes out on top.

fangirl101

• +36/-48
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 08:56:31 PM »
That bracelets Energy bubble is trouble for all these guys.

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 09:29:03 AM »
I actually agree with Fangirl on this. Though it would be interesting to see what happens if she tries that move against Cap and Panthers vibranium. I don't think it will end well with anyone involved.

GotG can probably take her on their best day but most days I see them losing.  The next possible stop is the SS and that really comes down to if Enchantress is involved.

Bandido

• +5/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 01:39:35 PM »
No Enchantress for the SS, but fully grown Groot in play.

shadowknight

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 01:49:24 PM »
Without the Enchantress she clears it.

Bandido

• +5/-2
    • View Profile
Re: DCcu Wonder Woman Gauntlet - Mixup
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 02:20:43 PM »
Switched it up. Want to see her against more metas.

AP

• +51/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2017, 06:33:37 PM »
The Valkyrie, Sif, Black Sky team might be able to take her down after she has gone through a bunch of other superhumen without rest.

Bandido

• +5/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2017, 07:13:02 PM »
She gets the one hour.

I think the GOTG is another hard fight due to Groot's ability to absorb damage.

AP

• +51/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2017, 07:25:31 PM »
If she gets an hour break, she will probably be fresh enough for the fight.  Still, she might have some wounds that could be exploited.  Valkyrie and Sif both seemed to be roughly on par with Wondy in skill and I think Black Sky is probably more skilled.  Wonder Woman is stronger than all three combined, but all three women can take a great deal of damage, so they might stay in the game long enough to score a hard fought win.  Especially since Valkyrie and Sif have Asgardian weapons that should be able to pierce her.  Not sure what a normal katanna will do.

Bandido

• +5/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2017, 11:16:15 PM »
Stronger than Sif and Valkyrie combined?

Hmmm

AP

• +51/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2017, 11:34:58 PM »

Hmmm

I think the average Asgardian is probably 20 tons, give or take.  This is going off of Sif sending a trailer across the ground with a tap of her foot, Valkyrie knocking down Hulk while they were rough housing, and Loki's dominance of Captain America (I know Loki isn't Asgardian, but he seems to be on the same level).  There is one deleted scene from the first Thor film of Volstagg lifting a car as well, although it was never in the final cut.  It doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility for them.  As for Black Sky, I think she's somewhere between Luke Cage/Jessica Jones and Captain America.

Movie Wonder Woman picked up a WWI era tank, which would be 20 tons or so.  I think Valkyrie or Sif would be maxed out trying to lift it, but she had no problems.

shadowknight

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2017, 11:54:34 PM »
The tank WW picked up was between 30-33 tons

AP

• +51/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2017, 01:27:56 AM »
The tank WW picked up was between 30-33 tons

WW 1 tanks weren't usually that heavy.

Bandido

• +5/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2017, 02:12:28 AM »

Hmmm

I think the average Asgardian is probably 20 tons, give or take.  This is going off of Sif sending a trailer across the ground with a tap of her foot, Valkyrie knocking down Hulk while they were rough housing, and Loki's dominance of Captain America (I know Loki isn't Asgardian, but he seems to be on the same level).  There is one deleted scene from the first Thor film of Volstagg lifting a car as well, although it was never in the final cut.  It doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility for them.  As for Black Sky, I think she's somewhere between Luke Cage/Jessica Jones and Captain America.

Movie Wonder Woman picked up a WWI era tank, which would be 20 tons or so.  I think Valkyrie or Sif would be maxed out trying to lift it, but she had no problems.

They would probably be pushed to flip the tank, but WW didn't pull it off casually. I think she is demonstrably stronger than either, but not stronger than both.