They are adding The Turtles to Injustice 2

Mightily Oats

• +72/-575
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
Re: They are adding The Turtles to Injustice 2
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 06:19:46 AM »
I'm curious how that's gonna work.
Well, I mean, as a fighting game, there’s likely to be combos and movesets that are achieved through a specific series of button presses that will yield damage on your opponent depending on your success at achieving those movements

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 09:20:17 AM »
Hmm that sounds too far fetch.

Seriously though I'm gonna take the time playing each Turtle and beating on Batman while yelling, "suck my dick, Oats!" After every win.

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 10:57:09 AM »
I'm curious how that's gonna work.
Well, I mean, as a fighting game, there’s likely to be combos and movesets that are achieved through a specific series of button presses that will yield damage on your opponent depending on your success at achieving those movements

I know your joking but I'm talking about how the fact that all four Turtles fight as one was gonna work seems weird.  I mean which one is the main fighter.

Mightily Oats

• +72/-575
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 02:47:17 PM »
Hmm that sounds too far fetch.

Seriously though I'm gonna take the time playing each Turtle and beating on Batman while yelling, "suck my dick, Oats!" After every win.
Let’s hope those end up being your kid’s first words

Kallor

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 03:55:09 PM »
It will probably play like Tri-Borg (Sektor/Cyrax/Smoke in one playable slot) from MKX, using the "character power" button to utilize some of the switches that MKX's multiple fighting styles offered.  Based on the trailer I'd say Raphael is the main turtle.