Herochat

Lucha Underground season four--ENTER THE TEMPLE OF CEIRO MEIDO!!!

Propeus The Fallen

• +22/-5
    • View Profile
Yeah, it's been renewed--suck it Larry Csonka over at 411Mania and your horrible reporting! May Pentagon Dark break your arm for listening to Meltzer!!! :)

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/lucha-underground-season-4-teaser-video/#.WgarPlRSyM8

Riv1

• +40/-875
  • ...Kaze ni Nare...
    • View Profile
Re: Lucha Underground season four--ENTER THE TEMPLE OF CEIRO MEIDO!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 05:32:56 AM »
Well i'm happy for you, i know you're into this product!

Propeus The Fallen

• +22/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 02:47:05 AM »
Yeah, it's been a pretty good month for me. Bendis is out of Marvel Comics, Mitch McConnell is absolutely miserable, Titans are doing good....just today I got to listen to a friend go insane over how the 80s Turtles were not done right on the TMNT toon.

And now this.

https://twitter.com/akrosstheworld/status/929457641306206208

Riv1

• +40/-875
  • ...Kaze ni Nare...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 06:08:03 AM »
PTF is coming up roses!

Propeus The Fallen

• +22/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 02:08:15 PM »
Oh, and a new Pokemon game comes out Friday!! Big Hero 6 cartoon debuts Monday.

Oh, and for anyone wondering about the TMNT toon thing. Finally watched it...yeah, they jobbed the hell out of the old TMNT. Big time. I'm talking Sting in WWE jobbing. Seriously, the last crossover they knew how to fight! WTF happened? :)

Propeus The Fallen

• +22/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 09:50:19 AM »
https://411mania.com/wrestling/lucha-underground-tape-february-rey-mysterio-not-returning/

Well, here we are...411Mania using ****ing Dave Meltzer as a source!!! When has this shithead been right about anything about LU!? Also, the major cut, if you watch the interview with the producer of the show, is like cutting one person on the producing staff.

And I kind of question this because Arolucha, for those that don't know, is from the Harris Bros (yes, the neo nazis!) and is a more family based version with head writers Konnan and...Vince Russo.

My reasoning for questioning:

1. WTF would pick Arolucha over Lucha Underground. One has a TV deal, the top show on a network, and the other--it isn't anywhere close. Do you know how hard it is to get a TV show going? Where they are now, let's pretend that TV is a game board--they haven't even gone to the store to get the damn game.

2. Other LU wrestlers are on it. Johnny Mundo was on it. LU has very lax contract--just don't be on WWE TV. Anything else is fine. And Johnny Mundo is definitely in Season Four. So shooting in Feb and March isn't bad. Especially for Rey. Who already had a super lax schedule when he was on the show.

3. Dear lord, look how LU promoted him. They had him made out as the god of all lucha libre!!! They built him up so much, you'd think he's somewhere in between Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair.

4. I remember reading that Rey had signed some sort of contract with El Rey to help decide on shows. Don't know if that's run out or not...but he got to throw out shows on a network. WTF?!

Why I can believe it.

1. Konnan. You know how we all have that one bad friend we listen to. Yeah, that's Konnan for Rey. Recently he POed most of The Crash when he went behind their back to talk with AAA (with help from Impact) to work together for Impact. And he didn't tell his bosses at The Crash. Out of everyone, from what I've read, Rey was the only one who stuck up for him.

And I can see Rey going in the face of all logic because his friend asked him to.

Anyway, I'm going to wait until luchablog confirms something. I mean, I know it's weird for me to doubt the guy who constantly said "Season four ain't happenin'!" :)

Propeus The Fallen

• +22/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2017, 06:28:17 AM »
https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/pro-wrestling-news-the-young-bucks-allegedly-low-balled-by-lucha-underground

Well, gee--good! I hate those overrated superkicking, jackasses. If I didn't like Teddy Hart flippidy flippidy all over for no reason, I sure as hell don't like these two. :)

Propeus The Fallen

• +22/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2017, 04:41:23 PM »
http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/21847264/rey-mysterio-excited-wrestle-open-wwe-return

Knew it. Meltzer continues to suck.

But he might have actually gotten the dates somewhat right as Pentagon Dark and Fenix had to pull out of a booking and the promoter mentioned because of Lucha Underground.

Riv1

• +40/-875
  • ...Kaze ni Nare...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2018, 12:23:04 AM »
https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/pro-wrestling-news-the-young-bucks-allegedly-low-balled-by-lucha-underground

Well, gee--good! I hate those overrated superkicking, jackasses. If I didn't like Teddy Hart flippidy flippidy all over for no reason, I sure as hell don't like these two. :)
I love me some Young Bucks.

Heard your boy Puma's coming to WWE. Been catching him on NJPW shows; he and their War Machine tag team are both heading to the US.

Propeus The Fallen

• +22/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2018, 02:01:36 AM »
Yep. Ricochet is going to be jobbing to Enzo on 205 Live. I knew that for awhile.

War Machine should get a decent push because they are big. I mean, yeah, they have talent, but Vince just likes the big thing.

And I just can't stand the Bucks. All they do is smile, no sale and superkick like stupid assholes you'd find in backyard wrestling. At least Teddy Hart did flips. I can at least go "well, effort."

Riv1

• +40/-875
  • ...Kaze ni Nare...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2018, 06:00:35 AM »
Flips, huh? :P

Propeus The Fallen

• +22/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2018, 02:44:38 AM »
https://411mania.com/wrestling/various-news-financial-cutbacks-see-lucha-underground-lose-dario-cueto-temple-kojima-injury-update/

...That wasn't even a problem back then when they shot the--you stupid--

Whatever!

Anyway, listening to one of the producers doing an interview.

About halfway through. Good news: Dante Fox is returning. Bad news: Chavo is returning. :)

Riv1

• +40/-875
  • ...Kaze ni Nare...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2018, 01:24:32 AM »
Yeah i'm gonna skip this next season. My little bit of interest has just dried up.
Hope you get something out of it, though.

Propeus The Fallen

• +22/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2018, 03:36:56 AM »
Not being bored to death by bland storylines like I am in the WWE is what I'm looking for the most.

Anyway...

LU Season Four will be at the temple and it'll have modifications (more stuff for people to fall and go through)

Most of the talent is back and happy special mentions were Dante Fox and Pentagon.

Their will be new luchadores and independent wrestlers this season. Personally, I'm hoping Raptor from AAA. Yeah, we have a dragon...but dinosaurs are also cool. :)

Expect big things from the Reptile Tribe with mention of the improved work of Kobra Moon and Vigora leading to them in more matches.

Kinda don't know about Rey because he was pretty ambiguous about it.