Herochat

Sex scandals pallooza

AP

• +50/-48
    • View Profile
Re: Sex scandals pallooza
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2017, 07:30:09 PM »
https://www.cbr.com/dc-comics-editor-eddie-berganza-sexual-harassment-allegations-details/?utm_source=CBR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-FB-P&view=list

Looks like the comic industry is getting in on it.

It’s only a matter of time before we find out Chris Claremont masturbated on someone’s foot or something.

AP

• +50/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2017, 07:31:08 PM »
I'm using criminal conspiracy in the legal sense of the term. When two or more people agree to commit an unlawful act, and then engage in it, it's a criminal conspiracy, even if not all of the people actually performed the act. Weinstein raping someone and using a security company to cover it up is a criminal conspiracy. Weinstein doing it to many women over the course of many years is a massive criminal conspiracy. Multiple big-name stars doing it is a confluence of criminal conspiracies.

And hiring a security company to cover up your crimes IS criminal activity by design. It's just more tawdry than the typical conspiracy theory.

I don't have a horse in this race and I'm not supporting Letters in thinking that these people were making blood sacrifices to Baphomet in order to summon the Elder Gods. But I think it's a mistake to look at these things in isolation. I think there will be a lot more connections between the various dots.

I wouldn't be surprised if most studios have one or more people whose job it is to keep shit like this quiet. And by "shit like this", I don't mean keeping some movie star's trip to rehab out of the papers.

Oh, I get what you mean but conspiracy is a bit of a harsh word I think.

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2017, 07:31:51 PM »
https://www.cbr.com/dc-comics-editor-eddie-berganza-sexual-harassment-allegations-details/?utm_source=CBR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-FB-P&view=list

It’s only a matter of time before we find out Chris Claremont masturbated on someone’s foot or something.
I don't even want to know what fucked up shit Morrison is doing. I'm guessing all his shit is consensual, though.

Letters

• +13/-30
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2017, 08:15:39 PM »
I'm using criminal conspiracy in the legal sense of the term. When two or more people agree to commit an unlawful act, and then engage in it, it's a criminal conspiracy, even if not all of the people actually performed the act. Weinstein raping someone and using a security company to cover it up is a criminal conspiracy. Weinstein doing it to many women over the course of many years is a massive criminal conspiracy. Multiple big-name stars doing it is a confluence of criminal conspiracies.

And hiring a security company to cover up your crimes IS criminal activity by design. It's just more tawdry than the typical conspiracy theory.

I don't have a horse in this race and I'm not supporting Letters in thinking that these people were making blood sacrifices to Baphomet in order to summon the Elder Gods. But I think it's a mistake to look at these things in isolation. I think there will be a lot more connections between the various dots.

I wouldn't be surprised if most studios have one or more people whose job it is to keep shit like this quiet. And by "shit like this", I don't mean keeping some movie star's trip to rehab out of the papers.

Oh, I get what you mean but conspiracy is a bit of a harsh word I think.

Why? Its the proper term that defines what's going on.

MTL76

• +1111/-11
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2017, 08:21:38 PM »

I don't even want to know what fucked up shit Morrison is doing. I'm guessing all his shit is consensual, though.

It would be funny if he was only into straight vanilla sex.

"Today, a young woman launched a complaint of a sexual nature against noted comic book creator Grant Morrison. The woman, a 23 year-old self-described 'girl geek', says she met Mr. Morrison at a local comic book convention. After a brief conversation, Mr. Morrison invited her up to his room. However, when she got to his room, she was horrified to see what he had planned.

'It was a total let-down', she told investigators. 'Here I was with Grant Morrison. Mr. Invisibles himself. I thought I was in for a night of wild, acid-fueled tantric sex, and a series of orgasms that would life my consciousness to a higher plane of being. Instead, he says he wants to cuddle, and asked if we could turn the lights off during sex. Then he insisted on using a condom, and said he only liked the missionary position. The fucking missionary position! I felt like I was back in summer camp!'

She then revealed how Mr. Morrison asked her the next morning if she would like to meet his parents, and said he was hoping they could be 'boyfriend and girlfriend.' Mr. Morrison was unable to be reached at the time of publication."

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2017, 08:30:08 PM »
That might not be the sex story we want but it is the sex story we need.

AP

• +50/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2017, 08:51:07 PM »

Nah, he strikes me as the sort of guy who would get hopped on mushrooms, then masturbate on someone’s foot.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 09:35:36 AM by AP »

MTL76

• +1111/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2017, 08:57:32 PM »
I'd let him masturbate on my foot if he'd start writing a new monthly.

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2017, 09:00:53 PM »

Nah, he strikes me as the sort of guy who would get hopped on mishrooms, then masturbate on someone’s foot.

That can still be consensual.

Apparently Michael Oreskes, head of NPR news department has been accused of sexual harassment. Also the only people I've seen reporting on it is NPR.
https://www.npr.org/2017/11/01/561427869/top-npr-new-executive-mike-oreskes-resigns-amid-allegations-of-sexual-harassment

Almost every time they report on a different scandal they mention it.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2017, 10:52:36 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zujShZT8_go

you know I saw this trailer before I knew about the allegations and it was creepy even then.

MTL76

• +1111/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2017, 11:02:10 PM »
George Takei just got accused of drugging and molesting a guy.

EDIT: And now Richard Dreyfuss!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 11:14:31 PM by MTL76 »

Panthergod

• +35/-73
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2017, 11:24:04 PM »
Seems like Jelly has been right the whole time
100% correct.

You're one of the few posters on this board worthy of my respect for that admission.

Panthergod

• +35/-73
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2017, 11:31:47 PM »
Obama's their proven agent and they already destroyed Cosby once he got out of pocket.

Probably his raping that did that.

And Cosby still ain't dead.

Wasn't MLK also their agent?

They don't give a shit about his supposed rapes when he was following orders and working within their system just like they don't give a shit about Bill Clinton's rapes or the guy from Seventh Heaven's pedophilia or Woody Allen's pedophilia or Roman Polanski or Bryan Singer's flagrant pedophilia sex rings, or Charlie Sheen raping Corey Haim and Haim and Feldman exposing the pedo subculture in Hollywood . This was about Cosby's power moves to established independent black owned media, exclusively. They did the same to Sam Cooke when he was assassinated for trying to create independent nt black owned music labels.

Bran Mak Morn

• +9/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2017, 11:44:15 PM »
George Takei just got accused of drugging and molesting a guy.

EDIT: And now Richard Dreyfuss!

I'm surprised it hasn't hit rock stars yet.

The amount of allegations by then-groupies would be enormous.