Herochat

Sex scandals pallooza

Mightily Oats

• +72/-575
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
Re: Sex scandals pallooza
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2017, 01:30:55 AM »
Even without people openly coming forward, it is a WEIRD fucking rumor to have going around. So weird that it seemed odd no one talked about it and Louis didn’t publicly put a pin in it.
The rumor can be traced back to a blind item on Gawker that had someone in the comment section was him and he knew the two girls that's it happened to. No one ever managed to confirm it so it was written off as bullshit. The other incident that got some attention was when Jen Kirkman said a comedian did that to her while on tour together on her podcast. Someone asked her if it was him and she denied it then deleted the podcast episode.

Basically up until now no actual victims came forward.
I heard the Jen Kirkman thing and genuinely wrote it off as “Louis is awkward as fuck and unattractive so this neurotic female comedian turned down his lame advances”

And even then she tried to make it not a big deal

And then you find out he seems to not be able to resist getting women into rooms to masturbate in front if them

And then you realize Harvey Weinstein** is under way harder fire trying to coerce sex from people with his position, while Louis was literally pulling out his penis in full view and masturbating to completion in front of women who apparently never decided to remove themselves from the situation until after the fact

**PS I am not defending Weinstein in any way, shape or form, but Lena Heady’s story about him being creepy and her feeling under attack, despite no physical advancement on his part sounds like sweet fuck all compared to Louis CK whipping out his cock and masturbating to completion without anyone giving a shit until about 10 minutes after he has finished
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 01:33:53 AM by Mightily Oats »

Mightily Oats

• +72/-575
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2017, 01:35:51 AM »
Oh and the “to completion” part is super fucking relevant because presumably Louis doesn’t cum instantly the second he touches his own dick

Especially the chick on the phone with him, how could you not just hang up? Like wtf

Yeah Louis is a creep and a weirdo, but just being passive throughout is some wtf shit

AP

• +50/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2017, 01:54:14 AM »
I'm guessing they're too shocked and horrified to leave?  Who knows.

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
Re: Sex scandals palloza
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2017, 02:48:18 AM »
That Spacy deal seems dumb as fuuuuck.

I heard he only filmed for 8 days redoing his scenes shouldn't be too hard

Bran Mak Morn

• +9/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2017, 06:17:08 AM »
Apparently a lot of Spacey's scenes were solo in front of the camera so it's not a big deal to re-do them.

Plus a couple of minor scenes where they're just calling back the actors to re-do their scenes with Plummer instead.

Bran Mak Morn

• +9/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2017, 06:23:09 AM »
Even without people openly coming forward, it is a WEIRD fucking rumor to have going around. So weird that it seemed odd no one talked about it and Louis didn’t publicly put a pin in it.

Well you also got the weird rumours of Richard Gere & The Gerbil & that's been going around for well over 20 years now.

Lots of comedians have run with that joke but I don't recall Gere ever coming out & denouncing it...which doesn't imply it's true or not.

Letters

• +13/-30
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2017, 12:12:19 PM »
Eh I wouldn't call this a sex ring. It doesn't seem like an organized thing.

Ya its not a sex trafficking ring.  Its a bunch of Hollywood elite that are raping minors independently of each other, they just have the same hobbies :-\

Ya nice mental gymnastics there.

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2017, 12:37:27 PM »
Which victim said they were part of a sex trafficking ring?

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2017, 12:53:13 PM »
Eh I wouldn't call this a sex ring. It doesn't seem like an organized thing.

Ya its not a sex trafficking ring.  Its a bunch of Hollywood elite that are raping minors independently of each other, they just have the same hobbies :-\

Ya nice mental gymnastics there.
Most of the people who spoke up aren't and weren't minors. They're women (and men) of age getting harassed and forced into gross shit by men in power.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2017, 01:40:23 PM »

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2017, 01:48:55 PM »
Seems sincere but he should have issued apology a while ago. Doing it now just seems like damage control.

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2017, 01:57:18 PM »
Well that's a different approach

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2017, 02:12:47 PM »
Well that's a different approach

yea  normaly they denied it to their graves

Now I dont know if he admited to locking them in a room or anything...which some of the rumors said that. Still sexual harrasment though.

Gree

• +37/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2017, 02:42:50 PM »
Seems sincere but he should have issued apology a while ago. Doing it now just seems like damage control.

Sincere? He has an almost mocking tone in the beginning. This guy is horrible. I’ve been looking for something to hate in him for a while and I hope he get vilified like he deserves

Letters

• +13/-30
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2017, 02:55:41 PM »
Which victim said they were part of a sex trafficking ring?

Lol. Like the victims would even know. Corey Feldman has been saying so for decades. Then there's this interesting little story that came out recently.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5063683/Former-Smallville-actress-second-command-sex-cult.html#ixzz4xz0OMvtd