Sex scandals pallooza

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
Sex scandals pallooza
« on: November 09, 2017, 05:26:45 PM »
Bunch of sex scandals have hit

Who knew this guys had an ear to the ground so well

Whats do you think is true, what do you think is bs, what do you have your doubts

Roy moore
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html?utm_term=.745a1b06a4da

apprently messing around with a 14 year old

Keven Spacey-
This not new. What new is they going to replace him in the movie that already SHOT.  Digtally replace with christopher plumber
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/08/entertainment/all-the-money-in-the-world-kevin-spacey-replaced/index.html

Mariah Carey.  Because women getting  in the game to. #feminism
https://www.thedailybeast.com/mariah-carey-accused-of-sexual-harassment

and this one hurts if true.....

Louie CK
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html

Always suprise by the pull out the penis move.  Thats a BOLD move..namely when its an OPENING move. Namely I go through life thinking most women...not dying to see MOST cocks.  Namely if they want to it...it easy to see.

charlie Sheen-  Heard something mention off hand on the young turks. didnt bother to look it up...just assume he did it. Probally fucking some goat or something. Then various political guys

On some of these thing..a lot turn out to be true. So when it like 16 women I dont beleave all of them are lying...but do think there some who Jump on the accusation train who weren't actully part of it. Since once it hit the double digits..it easier

Now I tend to beleave the accusers most of the time.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 06:00:04 PM by therock »

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
Re: Sex scandals palloza
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 05:34:02 PM »
Louis CK is what this thread is really about. You don’t need to fluff us up with the rest first.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 05:40:42 PM »
Louis CK is what this thread is really about. You don’t need to fluff us up with the rest first.

Hey Ray moore pretty up there for how quickly his other republicans turn

normaly they back each other

And thought what they doing with the kevin spacey movie pretty interesting since that seem like it wont work. Just either release the movie as is

or not release it. Since it didnt stop Roman Polansaki movies from being release or Xmen, or mike tyson still being cool again

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 05:50:55 PM »
Dont bury the lede

Riv1

• +20/-867
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 06:02:23 PM »
That Spacy deal seems dumb as fuuuuck.
Thats not a bat. This...is a bat.

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
Re: Sex scandals pallooza
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 06:07:48 PM »
The Louis CK is the first one that personally saddens me even though it's the tamest of them.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2017, 06:10:33 PM »
Dont bury the lede

you think he did it.

AP

• +49/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 06:58:19 PM »
charlie Sheen-  Heard something mention off hand on the young turks. didnt bother to look it up...just assume he did it. Probally fucking some goat or something. Then various political guys

Charlie Sheen is supposedly one of the guys who molested the Two Coreys in the 80's.  I gotta feel sorry for those two.  They were saying they had been molested by a bunch of Hollywood types for years and people didn't really think much of it.  Looks like they were right.

The Louis CK is the first one that personally saddens me even though it's the tamest of them.

Yeah, I really liked that guy.

Gree

• +37/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2017, 07:24:03 PM »
Seems like Jelly has been right the whole time

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2017, 07:46:03 PM »
Eh I wouldn't call this a sex ring. It doesn't seem like an organized thing.

MTL76

• +1111/-11
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2017, 09:16:27 PM »
I heard rumors about the Louis CK thing a few years ago. And I thought it was funny that NOBODY seemed to give a shit about it. It's not like it is a gray area type of thing - a guy thinking sparks are flying and going for a kiss that the girl didn't really want, etc. He is whipping out his dick and jerking off in front of women. Did nobody care until now? Did they just assume it was a rumor?

I'm happy for Corey Feldman. It's like he's getting revenge after years of plotting and planning, a modern day Count of Monte Cristo. It would be funny if he fictionalized his story and turned this into a come-back movie. A child star, used and abandoned by the perverts of Hollywood, comes back years later for revenge.

I bet R. Kelley is laughing his ass off.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2017, 09:42:52 PM »
The rumor can be traced back to a blind item on Gawker that had someone in the comment section was him and he knew the two girls that's it happened to. No one ever managed to confirm it so it was written off as bullshit. The other incident that got some attention was when Jen Kirkman said a comedian did that to her while on tour together on her podcast. Someone asked her if it was him and she denied it then deleted the podcast episode.

Basically up until now no actual victims came forward.

MTL76

• +1111/-11
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2017, 10:01:58 PM »
Even without people openly coming forward, it is a WEIRD fucking rumor to have going around. So weird that it seemed odd no one talked about it and Louis didn’t publicly put a pin in it.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2017, 10:12:20 PM »
He was questioned about it once and basically brushed it off as a rumor not even worth commenting on.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2017, 10:56:03 PM »
Even without people openly coming forward, it is a WEIRD fucking rumor to have going around. So weird that it seemed odd no one talked about it and Louis didn’t publicly put a pin in it.

not sure how many of the public knew about

I watch tons of comedian podcast, and didnt hear of it. I heard about the other stuff floating around like Cosby but not this