Herochat

Doomsday Clock?

Whiskeyclone

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Doomsday Clock?
« on: October 16, 2017, 12:31:37 PM »
I got a Comic Shop News after my first trip to a shop in a while yesterday and saw there's a Watchmen/DCU crossover going. What's the word on that? Anything to be interested in, even if you, like me, think it's a bit of a silly idea? How was the first issue?

-K-M-

• +8/-4
    • View Profile
Re: Doomsday Clock?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 01:20:17 PM »
Not out yet.  First issue is out November 22

But I'm interested

Clownprince23

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 03:59:29 PM »
They seemed to have been building up to it for over a year now. The whole DC rebirth thing is supposedly caused by Doc Manhattan.

Riv1

• +20/-867
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 05:54:56 PM »
They seemed to have been building up to it for over a year now. The whole DC rebirth thing is supposedly caused by Doc Manhattan.
Oh. That was all said & done.
Thats not a bat. This...is a bat.

Dlbiininja

• +15/-8313
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 10:45:42 PM »
It will be picked up and added to the collection.
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

nu-safado

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 12:34:51 AM »
There's a few videos on yout ube breaking it down

So far, Reverse Flash has broken into the Bat cave, beaten Batman to within an inch of his life and then vanished to come back screaming that he'd seen God right before being skeletonized. We see clear hints of Dr Manhattan. We also had a story of a Mr Oz playing some sort of role that I cannot even begin to explain and it's turning out to be Jor-El?????????

Best guess is that Dr Manhattan has been elevated to deity and there are hints that the entire nu-52 awas a creation of his - a timeleine likley and it counts down to something along the lines of SUperman ahving to conivnce jhim of his humanity - or at least that's what youtube says (which frankly sounds quite cool)