Herochat

How do you feel about Donna Brazile now?

LiquidSailor

• +48/-149
    • View Profile
Re: How do you feel about Donna Brazile now?
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2017, 12:30:40 AM »
And black voters being morons isn't Bernie's fault.

DIGUSTING

AP

• +50/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2017, 12:40:02 AM »
just disagree with the idea they change the voting machines, stop people from voting , or change the voting rules which was what was being argued

No one argued that.  They argued it was rigged and you continually denied it.

A bunch of people argue that. There they were stopping people from voting.  In NY, claims of votes disspearing in NY, nevada and

During the primaries?

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2017, 12:47:53 AM »
And black voters being morons isn't Bernie's fault.

I think people who voted for Trump thinking he will magical bring back the coal industry were morons too

Still can lose them an expect to win in rural areas. Doesnt change the fact you cant win the democratyic primary losing the black vote by that much

That something to be learn NEXT primary..if he runs again..and runs against Biden or booker

People who not only has that vote locked...but may be more perosnaly likable then hillary. Biden for example...dont think you can beat him if he has digs into Bernie Rural vote AND holds into the black vote. Now there ways to fix that. Go into the community..explain Bernine long history as a cival rights guys to those who know. Its about ground game.

or go FUCK IT and Biden wins

I personal dont mind Biden running. Think he be a good president.  Others might disagree here though. So you better hope..Bernie or a Bernie type reach out to some of that voter base more.

just disagree with the idea they change the voting machines, stop people from voting , or change the voting rules which was what was being argued

No one argued that.  They argued it was rigged and you continually denied it.

A bunch of people argue that. There they were stopping people from voting.  In NY, claims of votes disspearing in NY, nevada and

During the primaries?

YES!!!

It was claims about that happening in NY, nevada, The first two states, where Hillary won by 1 percent.  That was the START of the primary.  People complaining that Bernie was up in the polls before...so she much of rigged it. And then the same in NY

Then there was talks about how she rigged the coin flips

or when ever they were counting votes. Sometime Bernie would be up..then Hillary caught up..people claim shengagins there

my point was always yes they were bias. They clearly wanted Hillary. MAde the debate in the way she wouldnt be hurt. Something I didnt think was neeed since she won most of those. They wanted the democrat to run the democrat party.  Fucked up..but legally with in their rights

Now maybe they should of be honest about that..and say

"Where the democratic Party we want the democratic party. we not going to fuck with your votes but we prefer Hillary"

LiquidSailor

• +48/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2017, 01:33:44 AM »
Bernie did reach out to blacks.  He had a better platform to help them compared to Hillary.  They were morons.  Too stupid to understand.

Trump voters are morons.  They will never change their views.  This isn't a black exclusive thing.  But most blacks who voted for Hillary over Sanders voted against their interests.  Either out of ignorance of the two candidates, or because they are morons.

You can say the same thing over and over again like you have been, but Bernie can't reach out to people too stupid to get it.

DIGUSTING

LiquidSailor

• +48/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2017, 01:34:49 AM »
Go into the community..explain Bernine long history as a cival rights guys to those who know.

Not to mention dumb niggers on the media like Joy Reid said blacks don't care about this because it was a long time ago  ::)

DIGUSTING

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2017, 01:48:26 AM »
Bernie did reach out to blacks.  He had a better platform to help them compared to Hillary.  They were morons.  Too stupid to understand.

Trump voters are morons.  They will never change their views.  This isn't a black exclusive thing.  But most blacks who voted for Hillary over Sanders voted against their interests.  Either out of ignorance of the two candidates, or because they are morons.

You can say the same thing over and over again like you have been, but Bernie can't reach out to people too stupid to get it.

He didnt do the ground game you need to do

Visting the churches and community in the souther states he needed. May sound dumb. But so is having to go to bowling alleys, and towns fair. Part of running for president. Was it dumb that people who voted for trump shocked that their obama care being cut because they thought it was different from the affordable care act. Sure it is. But to me it also the dems didnt do a good enough Jobs explaining that it different. explain there acutlly things in there for coal miners...specifically for coal miners only

his campaign manager admited they didnt run at first thinking they could win till it was to late. so they didnt have the early ground game in a multiple place. College kids went for him big party because he hit those place well. Ignore that stragedy, then he going to lose the primary. Someone like Biden will just run rought shot on him

LiquidSailor

• +48/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2017, 02:04:15 AM »
So what you're saying is that blacks won't vote for you on logic, but rather how much you pander to them.

DIGUSTING

AP

• +50/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2017, 02:14:40 AM »
It was claims about that happening in NY, nevada, The first two states, where Hillary won by 1 percent.  That was the START of the primary.  People complaining that Bernie was up in the polls before...so she much of rigged it. And then the same in NY

He was up in the polls and it was rigged, though.  That's what we were saying the whole time.  No one here said anything about voting machines being hacked.  We said the DNC rigged it for Hillary and we know for a fact that's the case now.  So you are still denying things.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2017, 09:05:19 AM »

He was up in the polls and it was rigged, though.  That's what we were saying the whole time.  No one here said anything about voting machines being hacked.  We said the DNC rigged it for Hillary and we know for a fact that's the case now.  So you are still denying things.

they were saying they rigged the voting at that time because he was up in the polls and it change. that was at the very start of the primary

that was the type of rumigging people were talking about

MTL76

• +1111/-11
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2017, 09:37:42 AM »
“The DNC rigged the vote for Hillary.”

“LOL it’s impossible to to rig the machines!”

“That’s not what I-“

“IMPOSSIBLE!”

[one year later]

“Wow, turns out the DNC did fuck Bernie over.”

“Maybe, but they didn’t rig the machines like you said!”

“I never-“

“WRONG!”

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2017, 09:49:14 AM »
“The DNC rigged the vote for Hillary.”

“LOL it’s impossible to to rig the machines!”

“That’s not what I-“

“IMPOSSIBLE!”

[one year later]

“Wow, turns out the DNC did fuck Bernie over.”

“Maybe, but they didn’t rig the machines like you said!”

“I never-“

“WRONG!”

ok im got ti comb trough some if thesr post

there were peopke here talking about votes disappearing,  coin flips being change, and votes being blocked

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2017, 09:51:19 AM »
The only times anyone talked about votes not being counted where the times when people wanted room counts and whoever was running the votes shut it down.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2017, 09:55:05 AM »
The only times anyone talked about votes not being counted where the times when people wanted room counts and whoever was running the votes shut it down.

They mention stuff like that in NY too
And multiple place. Coin flips being rigged, even though she lost more of those

But see if I can find the post, and prove myself right and stop this injustice

AP

• +50/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2017, 06:34:06 PM »

They mention stuff like that in NY too
And multiple place. Coin flips being rigged, even though she lost more of those

But see if I can find the post, and prove myself right and stop this injustice

As long as you acknowledge rigging was going on at some level, I'm good.

LiquidSailor

• +48/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2017, 06:39:29 PM »
There were reports of purged voter rolls among other things.

And what happened in Nevada was clearly laughable.

DIGUSTING