Herochat

Trump and GOP Tax Plan

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • +12/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and GOP Tax Plan
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2017, 09:46:40 PM »
And yet there are still clueless people that want Dems to nominate a bland corporate centerist

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/20/how-to-beat-trump-2020-elections-generic-democrat-216121

How exactly is the nation ever supposed to return to sanity if the GOP moves things to the far right while the Democrats start in the middle or middle-right?
Sig : Anna Nystrom

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2017, 12:12:17 AM »
And yet there are still clueless people that want Dems to nominate a bland corporate centerist

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/20/how-to-beat-trump-2020-elections-generic-democrat-216121

How exactly is the nation ever supposed to return to sanity if the GOP moves things to the far right while the Democrats start in the middle or middle-right?

yea that dumb.  Moore was a racist , sexist, homophonic pedofile..and he BARELY lost

Only due to a huge black turn out to...who energize for obvious reason. So you need to pick guys that enegize it. And that bold movementr

For instance I am not for 15 across the board. Think it depends on the area. Sometimes that under 15 sometimes that more. Since its a living wage..nothing more nothing less.  But clearly that not where the base headed. So they be fools not to argue for minum wage to be 15 across the board. argue over the damm particualrs later

Like I am not really anti free trade. For some free trade. Maybe not TPP but some kind of deal But Shit I would be touting that shit if I ran. Go more populaist canidate. You got to go where your base is

Hell would even cut off some social warrior stuff with in reason. Like monumnets. I think a lot of them if you read when they were actully put up were put up for "Settle down negro this is our country" sorts of reasons. But taking them down wouldnt be my focused if I running in a reddish state. If their particapation trophies mean that much to them..find.  Same with statue of George Washington (aka if HH holmes had a time machine and traveled to 1492)

Althought some stuff like that social issues are also eccnomic issues..so they should let the right lump everything together. And some of just conentutional and just let not do horrible shit to people issues..that shoildnt be ignore either.

That said that vote did show. if someone you dont 100 percent agree with...go against a racist who may of fuck kids, think anything after the 10th ammenment a mistake...maybe hold your nose and vote for the lesser evil in that one. That said why put voters in that position and vote for someone who consider

I would go BIG next chance. If I was a the dems  I would go hard. Because when ever the republcians get power they go a 100 percent ham on their insane stances.  I would star filibustering. If we needed 60 votes to pass the smallest of thing...they need to as well. If they go "But we only have 51"  my response "Fuck you figure it out"

if they go. "Well we just end the filibuster then assholes"
Find make it easier to passed left wing stuff when we get in power, and they cant say shit because we be playing with in the rules they set. What the point of having filibuster power if you never lose. Becuase they second we do for something really want, you know they going to end it anyway

Would do major stuff once they get power...in a way it going to be hard to change. used ever legal trick in the book. None of this olive branch shit. This bill is HORRIBLE...they dont give a shit.  The olive branch is pointless. It always get slapped out of their hand. And used to beleave in that eam of rivals. Figure come on there sane republicans in office...they keep voting for these things that the country hate, add to deficet and ruin people lives

Shit their voter almost voted for a pedofile..and open racist.

Propeus The Fallen

• +33/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2017, 02:48:58 AM »
Yeah. I think for districts you pick the best fit. Nationally, I want the far left guy.

And yeah, it's a lost cause to work with the current GOP leadership. They are all evil shitheads. Mitch McConnell is a piece of monkey crap, Ryan is a lying SOB, and Grassley is a miserable jackass who thinks the poor should just work, give their money to the rich, and shut the hell up and not enjoy anymore moment of the day with a cold beer or a movie. And he's the good one!

And here's the thing. Beating Trump shouldn't be that hard. Nominate anyone but Hillary should just about do it at this point.

Propeus The Fallen

• +33/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2017, 02:58:10 AM »
And I'm sick of these articles on "How the GOP got taxes done."

Here let me tell you how. Not giving a damn. Straight up not giving a damn. They know they're doomed in 2018 and beyond so they went, "well, crap, let's put in big breaks for all the stuff we own and for our donors so they give us more money." Boom and here we are. Like people talking about McCain--he's rich!!! Of course he wouldn't oppose this. Sure he's dying, but hell, might as well go out richer.

And Susan Collins--you think not showing up to the big celebration is going to save you?! "Oh, they didn't do what you wanted and took out your subsidies" NO KIDDING! Anyone with a brain knew that--and I'm assum

LiquidSailor

• +70/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2017, 05:24:27 AM »
Some retards are touting the recent announcements from AT&T, Comcast, and Wells Fargo about giving their employees bonuses or pay raises as a sign the tax bill is what they were waiting for.  Probably was part of the payoff to get them the tax breaks in the first place, as a final thank you to the republicans to make them look good.

DIGUSTING

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2017, 02:21:25 PM »
Bet they wont even stick to raising their pay. May get a little raised for some people. But for the msot part they wont

issue with this..is some of the bad stuff will be felt quickly.  Like health care will be help. There premiums will increase.  People who got help with Chip will be hurt right away. A lot.  Bring up chip because they said they couldnt afford it. Let they can afford these tax cuts

If the Dems have any intlegence they would push that fact in red and purple states that effected by that

The fact the individual tax rate sunset
But the coprate tax cuts dont...that here to state

That should show where the republicas

The dems just got to push that idea with out making a Trump voters who brought his bullshit  feel like they calling them dumb  (although a good portion totally are)

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2017, 05:44:23 PM »
Also turn out the AT&T raise, was talk to happen like months before. Unions were pushing for it. So they probally were going to do it anyway

Got to say republicans way better at messaging

Under obama lot of workers got some extra cash, due some taxes.  Similar to what they getting here. Now not saying that because I like Obama. Saying that because even though I like Obama I didnt know about that...because the dems are shitty shitty messangers

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • +12/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2017, 06:01:58 PM »
Got to say republicans way better at messaging

They truly are.

The GOP tells lies flat out more effectively than many Democrats relate basic facts. And when the Dems finally get someone that does truth tell efficiently, the corporate side of the party does whatever it can to smear them. Tulsi Gabbard, beware.

Sig : Anna Nystrom

Propeus The Fallen

• +33/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2017, 03:24:35 AM »
Today Trump was asked if he was going to campaign for the bill--but he said no. Because, apparently, that would involve him having to work a weekend or two. :)

Oh, and something I forgot. Trump, Ivanka, Jared messed up their vote for mayor of NY. Trump by getting his own birthday wrong. Yep. America is a sitcom.

Even more bad news.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/22/trump-voter-fraud-committee-democrat-access-318433

Yep. Gotta include the Dem. It's bad enough we live in a world where a filthy liberal is a better choice than an insane, racist, child molester--but a dem is allowed to participate in this highly important office to find all those illegal votes of immigrants. Must be hidden behind all the republican voter fraud. :)

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2017, 01:27:53 PM »
Today Trump was asked if he was going to campaign for the bill--but he said no. Because, apparently, that would involve him having to work a weekend or two. :)

Oh, and something I forgot. Trump, Ivanka, Jared messed up their vote for mayor of NY. Trump by getting his own birthday wrong. Yep. America is a sitcom.

Even more bad news.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/22/trump-voter-fraud-committee-democrat-access-318433

Yep. Gotta include the Dem. It's bad enough we live in a world where a filthy liberal is a better choice than an insane, racist, child molester--but a dem is allowed to participate in this highly important office to find all those illegal votes of immigrants. Must be hidden behind all the republican voter fraud. :)

Yes, a flthy liberal MIGHT be a better choice than Killary.