Herochat

Russian investigators are going after Jill Stein

LiquidSailor

• +61/-149
    • View Profile
Re: Russian investigators are going after Jill Stein
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2017, 10:12:45 AM »
Neo wants our children to be autistic.  Confirmed.

DIGUSTING

NeoGreenLantern

• +87/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2017, 10:15:59 AM »
Yay. The crazy lady can run again. I'd hate for someone else to get a chance for the Green Party. :(

What exactly is crazy about her?  You don't believe the lie that she's anti-vac do you because she's not.

I don't think she is anti-vac but she wants to have it both ways on the subject and won't really take a stance.

She said she isn't anti-vac.  She just wants more transparency with the FDA.  People like John Oliver spun it into something else.
She said she doesn't have an "official stance" on the subject just a personal one. She also said it was unheard of for a country to not have medical exemptions for vaccines implying that the US doesn't when we really do. She also talked about dropping vaccination rates to get at the issue of mistrust of the medical industry which is like saying we should make seat belts optional so people can trust the car industry.

Like I said she wants to have it both ways without taking a stance.

XerxesTWD

• +82/-24
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2017, 10:46:47 AM »
Yay. The crazy lady can run again. I'd hate for someone else to get a chance for the Green Party. :(

What exactly is crazy about her?  You don't believe the lie that she's anti-vac do you because she's not.

I don't think she is anti-vac but she wants to have it both ways on the subject and won't really take a stance.

She said she isn't anti-vac.  She just wants more transparency with the FDA.  People like John Oliver spun it into something else.
That's literally wanting it both ways.

therock

• +39/-64
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2017, 01:30:07 PM »
Jill lost a lot of people with her VP pick. And lost any chance she got. You dont win Bernie voters over by comparing them to white superemist. You dont win a lot of obama voters over by calling him an uncle tom

And for all the complains about close primaries..she was against open ones.  Thrid party primaries pretty damm close. Voters have even less say on who they pick

Assange lost some credibility with the kutsner emails.  He basicly said if trump lose he should fight the result. Note he didnt say fight it..if it appears to be some crookedness going on.  Of if it appears to be cheating. Nope it seem to be fight it just to cause chaos.  And if you get the emails from Russia and want to leak it. Find. But dont make up some murder conspircy on how you leak it. Or lie about you saying you KNOW it wasnt from Russia...and claim the groups that say it is part of the conspircy.  Now if turns on by some shock it wasnt Russia, find he owed an applogie.  But if it is..then he was full of shit

I myself have no issue with snowden. Guy may of did what had to be done. Manning a little iffy on given he wasnt as carefull as Snowden with how he leaked it. But think his charge was to much,

AP

• +92/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2017, 06:16:51 PM »

It isn’t.

NeoGreenLantern

• +87/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2017, 06:43:15 PM »
Saying you have a personal stance but not an official one is trying to have it both ways.

XerxesTWD

• +82/-24
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2017, 08:23:58 PM »

It isn’t.
It most definitely is. Her specific stance was that vaccines are good but then she started down the antivax talking points.
https://www.snopes.com/is-green-party-candidate-jill-stein-anti-vaccine/

The falsehood is that she is completely anti-vaccination. The fact is she supports vaccinations and for some unknown reason decided to pretend the US hasn't been allowing for exemptions for decades.

You can't tout your 17 years of experience and then suddenly forget easily citable facts on a high profile topic. Well... You shouldn't be able to. Trump conclusively proved you can be ignorant wealthy white trash and still get elected.