Herochat

Trump and GOP Tax Plan

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
Trump and GOP Tax Plan
« on: November 02, 2017, 03:21:35 PM »
http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/02/news/economy/house-tax-reform-bill-individuals/index.html

big tax breaks to the rich
Corparate comes from 35 percent to 20.  Now that BEFORE you add in the loop holes and writes off. 

It also cuts the estate tax ending it in 6 years

now to be fair there are some stuff for the middle class. Their taxes will be cut in a lot of places. Not a big cut as the rich but a cut

Like the child tax credit middle class can use. Lower class not really

other places they might get hurt

Like the student loan deduction no longer there  fuck students I guess
Eliminate exemtion for dependents in a lot of places
Medical dedutions...fuck the sick I guess

Seem like a lot of red states get breaks, and a lot of blue states get some deduction lessen...hmmm imagine that.

LiquidSailor

• +48/-149
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and GOP Tax Plan
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 04:21:26 PM »
Paul Ryan thinks 1000 bucks is what the average family spends on gas in an entire year  ::)

DIGUSTING

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 04:58:46 PM »
This screws any single parent households with 3 or more kids. Basically my family growing up.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 05:44:47 PM »
This screws any single parent households with 3 or more kids. Basically my family growing up.

man given the stuff you mention these passed couple of months, trump really seem to have it in for you.

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 05:04:50 AM »
To be fair to Trump, who doesn't he hate or has screwed over in some way. Russia, maybe?

And it looks like the tax bill is close to not passing the house, which surprised me, so no way in hell does this make it through the senate. And yeah, this bill's pretty bad.

...Seriously, "Cut Cut Cut" Paul Ryan, WTF did you think would happen when you asked him to name it?

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 11:08:48 AM »

man given the stuff you mention these passed couple of months, trump really seem to have it in for you.

To be fair, I thought the tax plan would end up pushing me up the tax bracket but it will actually push me down so I will benefit from it.

I just think it's bullshit they took away the one tax benefit that almost exclusively helps single parents in the hardest position.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 06:40:26 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/house-tax-plan-vote/index.html

It passed the house.

The senate next, and trying to sneak in a repeal of obamacare mandate. Got to pay for those 1 percent tax cuts somehow

Hope tasting those libtards tears were worth it..because it will hurt trump voters a lot.

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2017, 04:15:43 AM »
Making America Great Again, one plutocratic giveaway at a time! When is this trickling down to non-billionaire everyday vehicle owners?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/360785-senate-tax-bill-includes-tax-break-for-private-jets

Senate bill includes tax break on private jets

The latest version of the Senate Republican tax reform bill includes a break for companies that manage private jets.

A measure in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act would lower taxes on some of the payments made by owners of private aircraft to management companies that help maintain, store and staff those planes for owners.

The language would exempt owners or leasers of private aircraft from paying taxes on certain costs related to the upkeep and maintenance of the jets, according to a description from the Joint Committee on Taxation.

Sig : The Iconic Duo, Billie Kay & Peyton Royce

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2017, 01:04:55 PM »